Christianity General

God bless you Sup Forums.

No matter your denomination, come and discuss our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - who died for our sins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KZcabnyttQA
wordonfire.org/resources/blog/st-justin-martyr-on-the-eucharist-and-the-ancient-mass/4780/
youtube.com/watch?v=ExUwUyUK9OM
youtube.com/watch?v=LB3zDAxbwCs
youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98
youtube.com/watch?v=FvmMTKLzNPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4
youtu.be/V8xZTVKx0Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=LJlqg-14K-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blessed be his name!

Reminder that whilst times are dark now, and society morally depraved - God will not leave us in the dark forever. He has not abandoned us.

Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn

Hey
youtu.be/KZcabnyttQA

Repent, user.

Numbers are on my side.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit will open your heart and mind to the God and the Church. Poland is the last bastion for Europe, do not forsake your blessing.

You book worshipers a fucking creepy. Fuck your rabbi cult.

Catholicism in Poland is basically 90% slavic pagan festivals and legends with jesus slapped on.
That's why we're do defensive about our ways, because we still retained the ferociousness of our ancestral tradition.

The actual Christianity without pagan elements creates cucked European countries where people go "he all created us in his image, even blacks!".

Christians will start accepting negroes and alike the moment they become Christian, this is the religion of globalists.

Kike on a stick

Look into the archaeological evidence behind both the Old and New Testaments, user. Look specifically into the work of Sir William Ramsey - who went out, as an atheist, to disprove the Book of Acts as historically inaccurate, yet he found it was stellar and converted.

>worshiping a literal jew

The Polish Catholics I know haven't mentioned any of that. Can you tell me the names of some festivals so I may research? Thank you.

Why are you still worshipping a jew on a stick? You should be pagan

Praise the Allfather

Repent user. I will pray for your conversion.

>Worshiping Books

>On the Origin of Species
>Communist Manifesto
>Qur'anic

The Bible is hardly the fiction novel compared to these books which get the same attention.

Ethnic Hebrews=/=Modern Jews

Absolute brainlet.

>he thinks im gonna read all of that

The one on the left is so fucking ugly. Like holy shit nigger.

>there is neither jew nor greek
>ANYONE who is christian is considered to be gods chosen people
How exactly is this good? How is the fact, you let Nigger and Jews into our country and call them "gods chosen people", good?

I'll give you the important festivals first.

>Christmas
This one should be obvious. This comes from Germanic pagans and the tree symbolises Axis Mundi, the tree of life. It is one of the most important pagan symbols.
It was practiced here before christianity as Gody.

>Easter
Was Called Jare Gody here before christianity. Basically a celebration of life and victory over winter.
There is a tradition still alive in Poland where children drown a hay figure representing the goddess of death and winter, Marrzanna.

>All Saints Day
Basically a day for ancestral worship, was here before christianity.

There are others like Halloween, or as it was called Dziady before christianity.

Other still alive pagan events are Smigus Dyngus and Noc kupały. There's probably more.

As for stories and legends, it's too much to write, they are all over Europe. The story of Beauty and the Beast is traced to be thousands of years old.

Salvation is open to all, user. We are all valuable to God.
“Our Lord has come to bring peace, good news and life to all. Not only to the rich, nor only to the poor. Not only to the wise, nor only to the simple. To everyone. To the brethren, for brothers we are, children of the same Father, God. So there is only one race, the race of the children of God. There is only one color, the color of the children of God. And there is only one language, the language which speaks to the heart and to the mind, without the noise of words, making us know God and love one another. " Christ is Passing By; 106; St. J. Escriva

Good numbers.
Praise the ancestors.

You are a fucking pole praising norse god

>So there is only one race, the race of the children of God. There is only one color, the color of the children of God.
Literally the civic cucks of the soul

b-but the milky kazhars

TLDR is not an argument.

>Never heard of "To the roman I am the roman, to the greek I am the greek."

This is literally all just evidence of Christians using their assimilation tactics to garner more members.

Go back to Norway filthy heathen, there be a reason you were forced to extinction the first time.

Doesn't matter I have ancestors from other parts of Europe.
Also, all European religions have multiple links. I like norse and greek mythology because there is more material.
Unfortunately, Slavic mythology got lost, so I connect to Europe trough a combination of all myths.

I mean, Perun is fucking identical to Thor, the only difference is that one has an Axe and other a Hammer.

How involved are you guys? I haven't been to church in like 10 years. How do I start going back without it being awkward? Do you just show up and be like "yo where Jesus at?"

The khazar milkies is a fucking meme.

>Christians will start accepting negroes and alike the moment they become Christian,

Accepting negroes as christians doesn't mean accepting negroes as our intellectual peers. Slave owners in the Southern US accepted that negroes can be Christians, it doesn't mean that they then set them free.

Becoming christian doesn't make you smarter.

You cuck mixing beliefs ,race and culture between euripeans is as worse as mixing them with africans. If you truly care about your nation.

>This is literally all just evidence of Christians using their assimilation tactics to garner more members.

No, it's Christians not being able to eradicate native religion so they slap Jesus over it.

>Go back to Norway filthy heathen, there be a reason you were forced to extinction the first time.

Pagan religion revolves around seasons. The reason evergreen trees and misletoe is so important to this day is because it survives even in winter.
It is winter for Native European faith, but the little mistletoe still lives.

And spring will come.

I haven't been in around a year, going back to Mass tomorrow and confession, then again tomorrow evening for Vigil Mass.
If you are Catholic, go to confession and Mass tomorrow - you can sit at the very back, as long as you attend. Spend today looking at an examination of conscience (there are plenty online) and write down your sins. After you confess them, burn the paper - it is liberating.
You can also call your local parish if you want to meet with the priest and talk with him one on one. If you aren't Catholic, call your local Catholic Church and ask to meet with the priest regarding conversion.
I will pray for you. God bless for you coming back.

>you will have to refute a bad argument again and again for the rest of your life

this is how being Catholic feels like

I wish we could get he full story of Jesus. I can imagine him traveling around the Roman empire, telling people to stop giving their money to greedy Jews, telling people to stop participating in the military...He probably was a populist figure and the Roman politicians were legit scared of a Revolution led by Jesus against the many economic/political injustices of the times. The Jews demanded his capture and punishment after he fucked up their temple, and he politicians were all to eager to put an end to Jesus and his teachings. And when it was all over they destroyed as many historical records and purged as many followers as they could find.

At least I have to imagine something like that went down. It's a damn shame we don't know more. For Jesus to have left an impact on the citizens such that people would die for the cause, and for his legacy to remain even 2000 years later, he must have done something truly special.

Well I was raised in a Protestant household, Baptist, to be specific. My stepfather was Catholic and the family used to go to mass, but I never liked the rituals and repetition.

>For Jesus to have left an impact on the citizens such that people would die for the cause, and for his legacy to remain even 2000 years later, he must have done something truly special.
There was that time he ministered for 3 years and committed miracles, then was publicly executed and rose from the dead.

Come home, user

I'm not sure about Baptists, but I would strongly urge you to call your local Catholic Church to talk to the priest. Talk to him about your issues.
The Mass dates back to being instituted by Christ at the Last Supper, and we can see it was observed in the early church through the writings of St Justin Martyr.
You can read some of his writings here:
>wordonfire.org/resources/blog/st-justin-martyr-on-the-eucharist-and-the-ancient-mass/4780/

based Fr Mike.

Amen. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Amen to that without him mankind would be screwed. I'm just waiting for the fedora tippers though.

Also anyone know what I should do? The RCIA at my parish is teaching that Hell doesnt exsist. Its really beating me down, I dont know how I can fight the sheer heresy that they are pushing.

Report it to the Bishop, immediately. That is heretical. Google your diocese and they should have a website with the contact details for him.

Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=ExUwUyUK9OM

How long is RCIA?

God bless the Catholic church.

There are RCIA videos on YouTube, if you want an actual lesson on Hell. Otherwise, check out Bishop Barron's youtube channel - he has good videos.

ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL

It usually starts from September/October until Easter. Some people need to stay in it longer than others (aka a pagan convert and say a Protestant convert who has studied Catholicism deeply before deciding to attend RCIA). You are welcomed into the Church on Easter.

>fast
>pray God in the name of Christ
>Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. 7Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened

Join your brothers in God’s glory fellow Pole

Btw am I alone in thinking we should have a regular christian flag instead of only the deus vult meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=LB3zDAxbwCs

Exactly what I was thinking. I know that the bishop has had beef with the priest before. My faith is solid, but he pumping unknowing people full of falsehood. Its really disenfranchising.

Stop Worshipping a Jew.

he is*

Still less creepy than a guy wanting to sacrifice a ram for Odin or another wearing a fucking fedora just because it looks enlightened,

Get right cucks

youtu.be/Wh1VU-_OF98

Thank you user I will do. Lent is next week anyway, which is when I start my fasting regardless.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvmMTKLzNPg

Do not publicly humiliate the RCIA instructor (Matthew 18:15-17), but do it through the bishop and he can have a word behind closed doors. Hopefully they will replace the instructor. Maybe you will take it over once you are accepted into the Church.
God bless you for converting in today's age - what made you take the plunge?

like what? An XP shield? Bizantine? Vatican?

Enough meme flags

youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

Praise the holy father.

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.
youtu.be/V8xZTVKx0Dc

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-14/16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11/26
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

youtube.com/watch?v=LJlqg-14K-E

No more Jew worship, just stop.

I suggest you check out some online vids on intermittent fasting and prolonged fasting too.
This changed the game for me completely.
If you know the physical benefits this can only strenghten the deal considering there's mostly spiritual benefits to it.
Also you'll get very ripped.
Christ strenghten you !

why didn't the apostles recognize jesus after the resurrection? how is this explainable?

12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. 13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.

14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.
Mark 16:12-14

On the Road to Emmaus
13 Now that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles[a] from Jerusalem. 14 They were talking with each other about everything that had happened. 15 As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them; 16 but they were kept from recognizing him...
Luke 24:13-35

Jesus and the Miraculous Catch of Fish
4 Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus...
John 21:1-14

Works come from faith.
If you have faith, the works will come by themselves as righteous actions.

>worshipping the sun
What are you, Dark Souls soyboys?

The almighty father takes many forms. Praised he be upon who believe him.

The Holy Spirit led me there. I didnt have any particular reason, but one day I found myself at mass. After 3 years of spiritual struggle and going to mass on and off (I was Atheist but raised protestant) I was finally delivered. And I decided it was time for me to fully convert.

>I was finally delivered
From what?

Could you please stop making this thread 24/7 no one want your stupid religion being shoved on our throat.

I am drafting an email to the Bishops assistant, what should I say? Your help is much appreciated.

God bless you.

what is the answer to my question? how could they walk with him and not recognize him? what did they mean by this?

Repent.

>"fuck better tell him that an Angel did this, nothing will come out of this"

General strife, living in all forms of grave sin etc. I was always on this weird pascals wager/agnostic fence. But afterward I was led to the truth and I haven't strayed away since.

Mention the parish you attend, the RCIA instructor if you know their name (I am not sure if it is a priest or laity at your parish) and the exact thing they taught.
Then say you know this is in contrary to the teaching of the Church, such as CCC 1035 which teaches that the Church affirms the existence of hell. Say you are worried that people are being taught heresy and may fall into sin because of it.

>"sup pussies, ready for your daily Jewish cock worship?"

That’s an amazing pic

Does anyone else want to suck off a priest?

I do

No one is forcing you to post here, user. But since you're hear, you might as well do some reading and open your mind and heart :)

Stand firm , make your intentions clear, check some verses and make sure you're on the same page with the scriptures.
Also throw in the verses out there because all scripture is profitable for education and reproof.
Be confident.

>I was led to the truth
What makes you think so?

It is his glorified body , when people go to heaven they will not like virgins anymore they will all be chads

Friday is traditionally a memorial for Good Friday, so let's have some prayer, almsgiving and fasting to commemorate.

She was not a virgin.

Let's say a rosary together beginning on the hour, so in 3 minutes.

Stop being a papist.

I dont want to be an asshole and start spamming the thread with random shit but try to keep it low stop making threads non stop thats all that I am asking, if you do that you can do anything you see fit in your thread.