Why Would Hillary Say Such A Thing?

Two months before election day. Blows up and vents releasing a tirade because of tough interview questions. What was Hillary Clinton hiding? Who is she referring to as 'we'?

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/11/30/hillary-clinton-if-that-f-ing-bastard-trump-wins-we-all-hang-from-nooses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce?

She knows she's untouchable, Shilldawg was just being cranky.

Prove it.

Right, didn't think so. Please fuck off back to facebook.

I heard her say it on TV. I'm sure there's a recording somewhere.

lol

Oh wow! Hillary is a bad person? I didn’t know! Are you also going to tell me how fucking stupid trump is? I had no idea!

I fucked hillary in the ass back in 2006

This describes the source and story behind "nooses" comment. Some NBC associate producer made the claim.
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/11/30/hillary-clinton-if-that-f-ing-bastard-trump-wins-we-all-hang-from-nooses/

>who was she referring to as 'we'
the Minerva group (Shadow Government)

It's hearsay from someone who claimed to have personally heard it, so it's one step more plausible than the dossier. Unfortunately, the witness was not paid $160,000 by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton for President PAC, so no FBI investigation can be opened.

This is the NBC associate producer’s account of what happened:

“Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of the assistant, and the screaming started.

She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her — she went kind of manic and did not have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. She really didn’t seem to care who heard any of it.

You really had to see this to believe it. She came apart — literally unglued. She is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard. And that voice at screech level — awful!

Sounds like a reptilian that cannot control the human emotions.

Some1 call peta

What an awful quote. Where’s the audio tape of this???

One staffer on the Clinton campaign told the NBC staff that they all fear Clinton’s wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as ‘an egotistical psychopath’.

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available.

Every time I read that comment, I’m thankful we dodged that bullet.

I remember that getting MSM coverage for a couple weeks around the time of the RNC Convention.

Hillary is a traitor and a mass murderer.

There's only one thing left for he 2 do.

good thing trump is a pussy and is letting her, soros & co walk away

I bet one of those handlers was that big black guy who said "just keep talking" when she blanked out at a speech after seeing protesters in the audience.

I worked with Hillary and Web Hubbell at the Rose Law Firm in the 1980's. I can tell you in full confidence that she is a truly horrible human being. Arkancide is also a real thing.

How many of your former partners and friends have died under such horrible circumstances?

According to Secret Service agents, Hillary Clinton is known for her utterly foul mouth, and for being rude to the agents who protect her with their lives, and dismissive of White House staffers. When she was first lady, she ordered everyone to not speak to her or look her in the eye if they encountered her in hallways.

I can confirm. She has a mouth that would make a union ironworker blush.

Don't doubt it she was always one crazy Diva and acted like she was a POTUS even when she was just first lady. I laugh every time I think of her losing.

checked
She's talking to her campaign team of DWS, John Podesta, and her favorite, Donna Brazile

What can you tell us about her smelling like sulfur?
Any evidence she is a priestess or Satanist?

She should hang for killing Gaddafi, illegally!

Fucking chequed. Hillary a total bitch confirmed. Possible Satanist priestess unconfirmed but definitely plausible.

Praise Kek

She actually did not smell like sulfur, she usually smelled like moth balls. We always assumed their house wan't very clean.