Syria General /sg/ - On Their Best Behaviour Edition

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Feb 9
youtu.be/CLxTeS2XZsQ
youtu.be/qYfuj2f-e1s [ (Downed R. Pilot)

>Latest interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q
>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Idlib Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ri6Vr
>NE Hama Feb4
imgur.com/a/ijqaN
>Afrin Feb 1
imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 9
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket. "Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered". Tiger forces have moved in caputuring Ibn Wardan Qastel and are close to securing the pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias(arab al-bakara tribe) hit by US airstrike while conducting operations against ISIS cells in the area north of Dez. Dozens of casualties
>Damascus: For the second time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, the site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur , they’re driven back
>Idlib: Russian bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. Western media are still screeching about 3 hospitals and "babies killed"
>NE Hama: HUGE gains in the ISIS pocket as the SAA liberate over 40 villages
>E Ghouta:The SAA is fighting to secure the armoured vehicle base; Over 70 “civilians” killed due to the SyAF bombing in the area
>Afrin: YPG recaptured Sheikh Khoruz from OliveBranch; clashes ongoing at Haj Bilal; both sides accuse the other of gassing the FSA
>Daraa: Shelling on Ghariyat al Gharbiyah, Daraa city
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi peace talks
Yemen
>Pro-Hadi forces enter the city of Hays

Other urls found in this thread:

on.rt.com/8ynp
youtube.com/watch?v=jCZJMe01MFs
timesofisrael.com/abbas-putin-to-discuss-new-peace-talks-mechanism-sidelining-us-report/
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/962032733865127936
newsbook.com.mt/artikli/2018/2/7/pjan-biex-iktar-turisti-minn-izrael-izuru-l-malta.71127/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/u-s-not-planning-to-contribute-money-to-iraq-reconstruction.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death to Gassad.
Death to Nasrallrat.
Death to /AssGee/.

Explosion!

FFFUUUCK FORGOT PREV

DEVS WAS TOO LONG HAD TO SHORTEN IT FAST

Devs Feb 9
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket. "Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered". Tiger forces have moved in caputuring Ibn Wardan Qastel and are close to securing the entire pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias(arab al-bakara tribe) hit by US airstrike while conducting operations against ISIS cells in the area north of Dez. Dozens of casualties reported
>Damascus: For the second time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, likely the site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase, but they’re driven back
>Idlib: Russian bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. Western media are still autistically screeching about MUH 3 hospitals and MUH babies killed
>E Ghouta:The SAA is fighting to secure the armoured vehicle base; Over 70 “civilians” killed due to the SyAF bombing in the area
>Afrin: YPG recaptured Sheikh Khoruz from OliveBranch; clashes ongoing at Haj Bilal; both sides accuse the other of gassing the FSA
>Daraa: Shelling on Ghariyat al Gharbiyah, as well as Daraa city
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi peace talks
>Erdogan: Establishing contact with the Assad government is out of the question for now
Yemen
>85,000 people have fled to Aden to escape escalating conflict in Yemeni cities of Taiz and Hodeidah

prev

Friendly reminder Megumin is a horrible slut.

Apparently, masturbation is killing up to 100 Germans a year, according to a forensic physician!
READ MORE: on.rt.com/8ynp

If you shills need someone to shipost and shill for you guys leave info where i can contact for job application i would like to get money for posting in /sg/
TRIBS tell the truth.

#Syria #Idlib #Idleb #Edlib #Edleb Militant Activist Says : some of the #Tur #Turkish #Turkey Armed Forces convoy that arrived to Saraqeb headed towards Wadi Deif military base area.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCZJMe01MFs

good night lads
i am off

bb

ILL SORTEN THE DEVS AND POST IT

checked. that's my bad m8. i meant to copy the devs outta the fresh bread i was baking up, but copied from notepad which still had the higher word count. it's ok, the bread lives on

GOD BLESS ASSAD
GOD BLESS THE SAA

[email protected]

checked and goodnight srishitpostbro

Is assad literally just gonna let the kurds have a chunk of Syria after the war calms down then?

Night Lanka.

fuck I want this too. I will even shitpost on plebbit. I know all the meems and stuff

Sleep is for the Weak!

>Goodnight.

kys

>once read in some animu thread that women love when you pat them on head
As soon as I was a fair bit taller than my mother I did this in a mocking way of her and her height, before becoming aware of all this animu headpatting shit.
I can't do it anymore now.

Depends on when SDF is allowed anywhere near any serious negotiation platform.

:)

timesofisrael.com/abbas-putin-to-discuss-new-peace-talks-mechanism-sidelining-us-report/
OH NO NO NO NO

dont be a mong

Kurds wont give their homeland away, you will have a serious shitshow of you try to invade it.

peace my nigga

Erdogan wont allow this. But he must conquer Afrin first to be taken seriously

> :)
kys

>you will have a serious shitshow of you try to invade it.
Not if US gets the fuck out, then they'll get steamrolled like in Kirkuk.
Either way whenever US of A finally allows SDF to enter negotiations it will clear out.

What if the US Stays?

The Kurds have no cards to play, the land they occupy especially in Syria is not even Kurdish land, they will have to give it back, and the oilfields and at best get some sort of autonomy, if they refuse then they will get defeated in war.

BBC should update their map... or just pay some interns to shitpost/collect maps from /sg/

Then they'll have to fund le rojava from scratch, which they won't because they don't even give a fuck about Raqqa, nor they can actually afford it.

If Erdogan is serious about eradicating the Kurds, he should talk some sense to his US allies to leave Kurds for dead. Then again Erdogan was recently very vitriolic towards USA and is getting too cozy with puting. Seems like his foreign policy is even more shortsighted than that of Pentagon

>instead of the US accomplishing nothing, now Russia will be accomplishing nothing
wew

beautiful people...

>Be Russia
>A frozen post-apocalyptic hellhole
>No power projection
>Military focused on defense and deterrence
>Fully autistic foreign policy unless threatened
>Dumpster tier economy
>Under heavy sanctions
>Still manage to look credible and flex soft power everywhere
Why can't Russia just be normal.

It's not. Allowing Kurdish autonomy of any kind is a threat to Turkey's security. And not immediately, but long-term. They need it quelled sooner than later.

So comared to something like late 2015 Fighting theres going to be another war bigger than that break out at the current rate

No the Kurds are no where near that strong, once real talks start you will see them give away or they will get steam rolled, the US will try to save face but its impossible at this point.

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/962032733865127936

>#LATEST - #Iraq's annual #Anime Cosplay convention was held in the #Baghdad International Pavillion today with several thousand attendees. The convention boasted significant attendance and funds for next years events.

>It's not.
But it is, he directly contributed to the scenario in which the syrian mountainspawn could chimp out
Sounds pretty short sighted to me

Pretty much this.
Is a gesture to mock someone.

At the same thime it's the first time i heard this is a thing in anime.
And i instantly discarded it as a option to make your girlfriend feel good in anyway

Devs Feb 9
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket. "Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered". Tiger forces have moved in caputuring Ibn Wardan Qastel close to securing the entire pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias hit by US airstrike while conducting operations against ISIS in the area north of Dez. Dozens of casualties >Damascus: For the second time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted Jamraya Res. Cent., likely tan Iranian base
>Idlib: Russian bombing of Idlib is returning to normal . Western media is still screeching about 3 hospitals
>E Ghouta:The SAA is fighting to secure the armoured vehicle base; Over 70 “civilians” killed due to the SyAF bombing
>Afrin: YPG recaptured Sheikh Khoruz from OliveBranch; clashes at Haj Bilal; both accuse the other of gassing the FSA
>Daraa: Shelling on Ghariyat al Gharbiyah,also Daraa city
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi talks
>Erdogan: Establishing contact with the Assad gov. is out of the question for now
Yemen
>85,000 have fled to Aden to escape conflict in Yemeni cities of Taiz and Hodeidah
>Pro-Hadi forces enter city of Hays

100 letters to go

lol what does that show? That the Kurds haven't even been doing much fighting, how long did it take them to take Raqqa even with US carpet bombing? How hard a fight did the Kurds put up once the Iraqis told them to fuck off?

when the kurds refuse to give back the weapons, which remember they did promise to do, it'll give the US a great "out".

Not really. When there's nothing to fight, and there won't really be anything to fight once Idlib is done, SAA will just move east and stand there at the imaginary demarcation line. And SDF will tear itself apart due to Kurds being insufferable cunt shits of absolutely epic proportions.
SDF is purposedly kept out of negotiations, because it's rife with YPG which would actually settle for political recognition, which would end up with ex-ISIS elements and other niggers chimping out, which would lead to YPG curbstomping them and effectively dissolving the SDF.
Russians actually want them in Geneva, because once they start negotiating they win.

You think that's bad...
newsbook.com.mt/artikli/2018/2/7/pjan-biex-iktar-turisti-minn-izrael-izuru-l-malta.71127/

>trans: Plan to make Malta more than just a place for Israelis to visit as tourists. Air Malta will be operating 5 times a week to Tel Aviv.
Also, a campaign is being promoted on purpose by ''Jewish Heritage Malta''.

What the Hell do the kikes want?
They literally have no business here.
The last of them were kicked out during the Inquisition times.

>Tiger forces have moved in caputuring Ibn Wardan Qastel close to securing the entire pocket
They secured the pocket...

not sure if there's really much more to add. at least dez and hama made it on

to put is simply, everybody who lives around Kurds wants to destroy them. Kurds have too big minorities in all countries around syria, and independent Kurd state would cause too much shitstorm everywhere.
But americans are currently babysitting kurds, so everybody is careful around them. At least for now because verybody has bigger fish to fry (ISIS and rebels).
Once rebels are kill, there will be time to deal with Kurds. It will be either some grand conference where dozens of representatives of different Syrian factions will meet, and they will strike a deal (in current state Kurds would possibly push for some big level of autonomy and US would still bet on them as basically their own sleeper cells inside Syria).
If diplomacy fails, there will be war. If US troops leave, Kurds will die and Assad and Turks will try to secure as much land as possible to have better position in final peace talks, probably mediated by Russia. If americans stay, then all hell might break loose. A shell or a rocket will nevitably land on US soldier, americans will inevitably get butthurt and demand revenge.

Kurds have casually seized a quarter of Syria and have it under firm control, have 75,000+ Active Troops and US Support.

Look at the bloodbath we have had and that was only against 20,000 Max ISIS Fighters in Recent fronts

Dumping some webms

Kurds haven't fought shit there.

I WANT ACCURATE CASUALT> NUMBERS ABOUT THE WHOLE ABU AD DAHUR OFFENSIVE AND POST!!!!

No we need to shorten it

Let's work out and become ripped like the Tiger Forces!

I saw that :D

>Mosul
>al-Hasakah
>Kobane

>not fought shit

>like tiger forces
But I dont want to be gay!

Idk who or what the Kurds are, but I see Reddit and other cancerous games try to support them by rocking “KURD” as their clan tag so I’m assuming they are the enemies

Then don't be a bottom

so turks are colluding with FSA(since when??) against kurds while SAA is using ISIS as puppets, while USA is using kurds as a proxy army, while Iran is using Syria, while... fuck this shit, there are no good guys in all this...

someone post the compic of f16s bombing the shit outta something, then kurds rollup and place their flag

Kurds are the good guys, Syria is Ancient KURDISH Land and need to be populated by ethnic KURDS

>U.S. Not Planning to Contribute Money to Iraq Reconstruction
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/u-s-not-planning-to-contribute-money-to-iraq-reconstruction.html

>be USA
>give away another country to Iran

Well, we've got to be able to fight against the Jews anyway! Lift those weights!

>Etnik Kurds

there is no FSA anymore (if there ever was). there is bunch of factions that compete for power and gainz, even killing each other some times. Some factions are on Erdogans payroll

>so turks are colluding with FSA(since when??)
hownew.ru
this is bait right?

When As*Ad tried to attack KURDISH soil, he will release the KURDISH dragon, Damascus will be KURDISH clay by June.

well, fuck.
'cause of rpevious thread i had a discussion of the pat on head thing with my gf.
what it comes to it that it is probably disliked by most as it is like treating someone like a dog....and in the same instance I learned that the kinda hug my gf is giving me...is the same she is giving cats..I would have prefered to not realize that

>Mosul
lmao
>Kobane
they were getting rekt there
>Hasakah
lmao

>while SAA is using ISIS as puppets
fucking hell did you just really fall for Jihadi Julian Twitter memes?

SAA and ISIS has been heavily clashing in that area last few weeks and also today

Pro-rebel Twitters were first saying SAA and ISIS were cooperating, secondly they started cheering for the ISIS offensives into the eastern flank of the SAA salient, then thirdly again suddenly start saying SAA and ISIS cooperate

>What if the US Stays?
Kosovo,
then Kosovo will happen. A Rojava can't be stable. It will need US money for eternity.

>Ayn Al-Arab

If it wasn't for the American intervention, the city would have collapsed to the Islamic State. Anyone that denies this is an idiot and has obviously not followed the war prior to 2015.

3.7hd golf to achieve world Peace.
Somehow they will manage to alienate sa and join a Axis with iran in near future.
Us Economy totally crashes jews and burgers suffer. They start selling america to mexico and russia

Devs Feb 9
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket. "Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered". Tiger F. have moved in capturing Ibn Wardan Qastel close to securing the entire pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias hit by US airstrike while operating against ISIS in the area N. of Dez. Dozens of casualties
>Damascus: For the second time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted Jamraya Res. Cent., likely tan Iranian base
>Idlib: Russ. bombing of Idlib is return.normal . W.media still screeching about 3 hospitals
>NE Hama: HUGE gains in the IS pocket as the SAA liberate over 40 villages
>E Ghouta:The SAA is fighting to secure the armoured vehicle base; Over 70 “civilians” killed due to the SyAF bombing
>Afrin: YPG recaptured Sheikh Khoruz from OliveBranch; clashes at Haj Bilal; both accuse the other of gassing the FSA
>Daraa: Shelling on Ghariyat al Gharbiyah,also Daraa city
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi talks
>Erdogan: Establishing contact with the Assad gov. is out of question for now
Yemen
>85,000 have fled to Aden to escape conflict in Yemeni cities Taiz n. Hodeidah
>Pro-Hadi forces enter city of Hays

59 letters to go

All of t*Rkey is KURDISH land, t*Rk subhumans will be hanged

They won all three of those battles by decisive margins

They didn't do shit in Mosul and in Kobane they were getting shat on until US airforce rolled in and bombed shit for them.

I think it is best if we deleted a sentence or something suggetions?

That's old news. Get rid of it.

Turks are not native to their current countries borders, Kurds are.

>3000 Fighters

we don´t want it, it´s full of niggers, jews and spics

k tnx

ROTE

meant for u -

Maybe trump is making you build the wall after all

Kurds were brought by Turks you fucking retard

>2055
>mexico forced to build a wall to ward of all the niggers pouring into their country

t*Rk subhumans were not native to Current lands, it is all Mother Kvrd

Mexicans are kings of shitposting.

israel chan is having the first and last word because he is smarter than everyone else