How much years are needed to pass until Israel will ne cobsidered as lagitimate country?

Turks took Constantinopol in the 15th century and i dont see any greeks chimpin out about it. USA formed in 18th century on a siezed land and no one is even going to debat that. so how much years more? 10? 50? 158?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=pLcMDF4vqXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop trying to exterminate whites and we'll support you as a white ethnostate

All of them.

They'll have 2 get rid of all those pedos before that happens.

Yeah, if they allowed us to live, I’d support Israel. I couldn’t care less about mudslimes, but as long as they fight (((them)))...

when the jews stop jewing

You need to tear down that wall and welcome in all the "refugees" you kikes created.

>how much years are needed to pass until Israel will ne cobsidered as lagitimate country?
All of them.

those are your jews

If you allow yourself to be exterminated you don't deserve to live Goy. Are you even doing your part to avoid having your gene pool drained? In other words do you have a child of your own race?

thats on you senpai, you and russia sama. if not all that dick measuring you were doing in the 80s

or combanation of races*

Lol nice try shlomo. Open your borders or perish

>urks took Constantinopol in the 15th century and i dont see any greeks chimpin out about it.
Have you been living under a r...
>sees flag
Ah, nevermind, you HAVE been living under a rock for the last six hundred years.

You guys are done. Support for israel is declining among jews and none jews alike. Even support among evangelicals is declining. The demographics are against israel since the new non white immigrants don't give a fuck about israel, and are even against israel. There is no way that they are going to be able to keep the pro israel foreign policy going.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=pLcMDF4vqXc

can i have some proof with those pancakes?
well someone armed them, i dont see any muslims running around with UZIs

Never, it will always be illegitimate. The mistake you made was that you picked the wrong people to try to ethnically cleanse.

So basically never

>Quran, Chapter 62:

>62:5. The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah, but then failed to uphold it, is like the donkey carrying works of literature. Miserable is the example of the people who denounce God’s revelations. God does not guide the wrongdoing people.

>62:6. Say, “O you who follow Judaism; if you claim to be the chosen of God, to the exclusion of the rest of mankind, then wish for death if you are sincere.”

>62:7. But they will not wish for it, ever, due to what their hands have advanced. God knows well the wrongdoers.

>62:8. Say, “The death from which you flee will catch up with you; then you will be returned to the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, and He will inform you of what you used to do.”

>ethnically cleanse.
they have a better life in israel then any other muslims country

All of them

I recognize Israel as a legitimate country. I don't recognize Judaism as a legitimate religion.

Sorry friend, I get the worst feeling that the shitskins are going to win this fight. They've got hands to kill.

WHEN YOU CAN COUNT AN EXACT NUMBER IT'S MANY

HOW MANY YEARS ARE NEEDED

So you believe.

>and i dont see any greeks chimpin out about it
Uhh....

False and your illegitimate country destroys and undermines all the surrounding countries when they try to progress and modernize.