European "Diversity"

Hi, Sup Forums. Mexican lurker here. I've been to Europe for university, and I loved every minute of it. However, being of Mexican decent, I was always surrounded by people while growing up who regarded white people as "evil", "bland", and "without culture". I didn't understand this narrow-minded concept. I love the diversity among the continent of Europe. When I was in Amsterdam, I met Danish, English, Finnish, and German folk all of whom were very open to talking about their country, history, and way of living. I like talking to people, and this just broadened my worldview. I enjoyed my stay. Wish I could go back and escape my own culture sometimes. I'm also trying to collect flags tbqh.

>tl;dr why do liberals hate white people despite all of their contributions to society i.e. Dutch Spice Trade, Empire, etc.?

Because they think white people did EVERYTHING off the backs of black people.

Brainwashed by the Jews

you arent mexican you chicanolard mutt, stop claiming to be one of us

>Wish I could go back and escape my own culture sometimes. I'm also trying to collect flags tbqh.

Please stay in murrica, mutt.
We already have turks which are the mexicans of europe.

Take back your illegals pls. They're making me look bad.

>They're making me look bad.

Listen, Kraut, I'm an honest spic. I can go fuck up Germanistan if I really wanted to. Have fun at your Christmas Markets.

Dear god. What the fuck is that?

Prussians are long dead tho, and those Germans who killed and raped the real Prussians are mostly Saxon descent

You'll never have this again. Also, let that fucking sink in. He's been at that door of yours for far too long.

Exactly why I love Europe, we don't need cultureless niggers and other mudskins to have diversity in Europe. That's also why the EU needs to die, to keep every country and culture independent.

yugoslavia proves a multicultural nation does not work, and those guys are like brothers. imagine Poland and Germany under the same roof.

are you white spic or shitskin?

I got nothing but love for my german brothers

Fuck if I know, Bosnia. Too dark for whites and too white for darks, if that makes any sense.
Were you the one firing on Clinton ??

> slavs and meds
> being "diverse"

good joke

Spain is your containment country so just go there

don't you have a bank to run or something?

This

Its the brave new world you live in. ENJOY IT!

A beer?

Are you being daft on purpose?
>flag
oh, you're probably black.

Thanks, Bulgarian user.

just as a reminder, we are better than you

Don't you have to know like 5 languages to become a Swiss citizen, or is that just a meme?

God - they hate God

fuck off we're full

yes, we are practically super humans and better than you in every field at everything in every aspect at every facette

basically my super human dog could replace at least 100 spanish workers , 1000 amerimutts or 10^(18) slavs

>Hi Sup Forums. Mexican lurker here.
Get out of this country Juan.

Read this book. It explains the situation very well. Better than anyone on here can explain. Keep in mind eastern Europe is not like this

Too late, Brad. 5th Generation Mexican-American. Just be glad I'm not trying to be a Jew and subvert your entire gubberment for the benefit of Greater Israel.

This and the ideas that they are somehow wry bankers, brilliant strategists, proud and aware, etc are all memes stacked on memes. Their largest city is a shithole just like ours, riddled with no-go zones giving Paris, London, and Hamburg a run for their dinars. They are corrupt and terrified of conflict.

it's a haven for roaches and analbanians though

Watch out ya Rolex. I'm working on my master's. "Highly-educated" migrant incoming!!

>Ukrainians at 1
but isn't Swiss PPP complete trash?

>>tl;dr why do liberals hate white people despite all of their contributions to society i.e. Dutch Spice Trade, Empire, etc.?
Because they focus on the killing, slavery etc. and somehow think that whites were the only ones doing that. Which makes white uniquely guilty of various kinds of bad things. Ergo, we need to tear down any positive remembrance of this time and keep harping on about how evil whites were/are and how they need to make up by accepting refugees

I love Europe too and that's why I hate seeing it "enriched". Because it always was culturally rich enough and had very diverse populations

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll give it a read in 2 days. Just ordered it on Prime like a fat f00king American.

>basically my super human dog could replace at least 100 spanish workers , 1000 amerimutts or 10^(18) slavs
suck dick retard

Europe is overrun by slavbreeds and jews. goths and nords cucked almost to extinction, it's up to the American mutts to pass down the goods since nordcucks are letting shitskins have their genes

Cultural Marxism indoctrination, years of it, my dear chicanon.

they talk about white americans, who to be honest, are weird as fuck

now that's sad

Yet they avoid discussing actual European politics... where were you when Europe was kill

Americans shouldn't be allowed in Europe.

I'm inclined to agree with you.