Does the United States play a role in the end times?

Does America have any role in end times prophecy? If not, why? We are the worlds greatest super power. How would we not play a role in the biggest war the world has ever seen? If we do play a role, how are we mentioned?

Only crazy-ass Mormons think the US is some reflection of God that will survive the end times. The rest of us know it's time to renounce your freedom to lie and move on. If the existence of God were proven on Monday morning the US would Elbe in a constitutional crisis by Monday afternoon. All cultural Marxism would have to immediately stop. Can you envision the AMA, NEA, etc suddenly embracing God? The war industry stopping? Won't happen. Murrica is heading for judgement day and not much will be left.

The end times have been here for a long time

we are modern babylon

I believe they have been here. I am just curious what the future holds. If America is not a roleplayer in the last World War, what happened to us?

End times prophecy is bullshit.

Statue of liberty is the whore of babylon.

New York's destruction is also prophesied in Revelations.

Basically you guys are screwed, but the world is at large.

America is ground zero for the end...Yellowstone supervolcano is directly underneath the heartland

America will be transformed into Babylon the great (a country and land--not a freaking church or religion). It will then be destroyed.

You have a cuck as a Prime Minister

Irrelevant to my post. You have a woman?

Stfu fag. Nobody wants to hear about your queer life.

wat

>Does the United States play a role in the end times?
Depends on who you ask. I'm partial to the theory that we'll be radioactive rubble thanks to being ruled by The Whore of Babylon. (Jerusalem)

Triggered lol. Nobody cares about some German failure like you.

The US is the real Israel. It's the white Christian powerhouse (for now) and even the eclipse markers confirm Christian prophecy to the letter.

I'm using a proxy you degenerate fag

>even the eclipse markers
What's this? Please tell me you aren't one of those blood moon tards that bark at the moon everytime a rabbi tells you to.

Yuge role

Do I care? The failure part still applies loser.

Don't play his game leaf. He'd probably steam if you threw Holy water on him. Now, do you think Canada could survive if America got nuked into oblivion?

No, two solar eclipses seven years apart mark the current Israel where their paths cross, which is the US this time. The US is spiritual Israel. The country named Israel is Babylon.

Ezekiel 14:13 "When a land sins (this is not a prophesy that applies only to the people of Israel. It's "a land," and we see as we go forward, by persistent unfaithfulness - which suggests that Every land, Every nation, owes God faithfulness). continuing in vs. 13 ..when a land sins against Me, by persistent unfaithfulness, I will stretch out My hand against it;

Nations rise and fall. Ancient Babylon lasted for only 86 years. The powerful Persian Empire lasted 208 years, while mighty Rome ruled for nine centuries. The United States of America is 242 years old (2018 - 1776) and counting. Every nation’s days are numbered.

With all the abortion, euthanasia and now "gay" marriage I feel that God has taken his hand of protection away from the USA. We have a temporary chance with Trump but who knows how long that will last. My one fear is that the bankers will stage a coup and we will get Cambodia on steroids with mountains of skulls.

You just proved to yourself how much of a degenerate you are. Not even German you Canadian Cuck.

>No, two solar eclipses seven years apart mark the current Israel where their paths cross
How do you know this marks the current Israel?
>The country named Israel is Babylon.
We agree on this. They're filthy edomites saying they're jews when they aren't.

Yall were supposed to be the New Atlantis but you fucked up

Pic related

>Yall were supposed to be the New Atlantis
We were. Then a tidal wave of niggers ended it.

Obvious observation is obvious

Should be required reading at school here in states.

Tell us your observations then.

Yes.

What makes it so good?

>"We are the worlds greatest super power"
Propaganda thread. Yeah yeah we know you're great, just fuck off, stop telling us everything fucking day.

If you're looking for a specific mention of the US in the end times, you're not going to find it. The Revelations of St. John are about the collapsing of the macrocosm and the microcosm.

I half wonder if the Lion with Eagles wings mentioned in the book of Daniel represents the combination of the US and Britain.

Perhaps the bear represents Russia.

No you're fucking wrong.

It's California

There's no need to be envious. Being the puppet of international finance is a shameful thing.
Could it be the Anglo Saxon world as a whole?

Still waiting for you or someone else to redpill me on the eclipse showing The US is Israel.

I'm not being envious, you can stop spreading this shit whenever you want.

Wouldn't it be cool if a silly Larp like end times were true?

I hope so, Im trying my hardest here.

So many of you Europeans are incredibly envious and it's painfully obvious. This is only do to your wicked nature that you crave satan's power, which is wielded by America.

The End Times isn't real, faggot.

>"you crave satan's power, which is wielded by America."
More propaganda, and you post it for free on your governments behalf. Good job.

It's time to face reality.

>time to face reality

You're the fucking idiot with a fantasy world in your brain.

I don't think my government wants me to refer to it as a satanically powered evil entity. That being said, you're just as morally bankrupt as my government is since you envy it's power.

>How would we not play a role in the biggest war the world has ever seen?
you do play a role: as the Babylon of our time

We start a prophesied global war in the Bible where men become so scarce 7 women cling to 1 man.

But do i go around spouting how powerful Britain is every single day? Do i purposely try embedding the idea in everyone elses mind?

We will when we write the final chapter and no one will remember the muslims or eurofags.

The USA has been complicit in torture and death in North America (mexico), Cental America and South America for as long as the glow in the dark alphabet soup has existed

The military dictatorship in my country and the coup in recent times of Dilma (although I hate the bitch) is part of the glow in the dark conspiracy to keep the strangle hold alive
Even wikileaks identified current president Temer as a CIA informant/asset
Leave us the fuck alone!

Britain isn't powerful. Satan is done using London and moved to New York with his synagogue. Be glad.

>"Britain isn't powerful."
Again, you're trying to force this idea upon me. Cut my country down to make yours look stronger. Maybe it's subconsciously built into you?

wtf are you talking about....the Queef and Philip the cunt were found guilty in the disappearance of 10 native children in BC Canada...2 Itlian guys tried to pull a citizens arrest on the cunt...a Belgium international tribunal found them guilty in the disappearance....

The Queen and Philip were found guilty in Belgium in a 1960s case where 10 aboriginal children were kidnapped and possibly murdered by the Royal Couple

Jimmy Savile 2.0

This

Oh i hope god does. I pray every night for this nightmare to end

It's an objective fact. The fact you can't acknowledge it shows you're thinking emotionally instead of rationally. The emotion is envy. I'm not bragging about the power, I'm saying it's a bad and shameful thing but you're still blinded by your emotions and your lust for satan. It's sad.
>wtf are you talking about
I could ask you the same thing. Bad things happen everywhere so what does that have to do with what I posted?

No were not. That applies more accurately to israel or the vatican

Okay give it to me straight, how much time do we have?

sorry for the misunderstanding
all I was trying to say

If the Queen of England and her hubby can have an open arrest warrant, we can all be fucked

Are you sure you are not bragging? By "you" I mean Americans as a collective. You have to state these facts on all occasions. It's not good enough to be the best, people have to be reminded. You gotta force it down their throats. Do you ever tell people that other countries have out performed the US? Of course you don't. But you'll happily remind people of military and moon landings, am I right?

There's probably some symbolic reference to the shit storm happening in society now. The prophecy might be bullshit, but higher powers in our society will use it as a pretext to bring about greater change.

Pretty sure that's not the case. In the same book of Daniel, it's brought out that a ram with two horns would fight and lose to a goat with one large horn and that the large horn, as soon as victory was achieved would break into 4 smaller horns. This is expressly evident in what happened to the dual kingdom of Medo-Persia. Alexander the Great conquered the Persians but as died very young. After his death, his kingdom was divided by four of his generals.

Applying that same idea, I think that the leopard with 4 wings and 4 heads represents ancient Greece. Which would suggest that the Lion with wings was an earlier kingdom, probably Babylon itself.

>sorry for the misunderstanding
No problem.
>If the Queen of England and her hubby can have an open arrest warrant, we can all be fucked
I agree. We're all trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
>Are you sure you are not bragging?
I know I'm not. The power is satanic and evil. How many times do I have to say that?
>By "you" I mean Americans as a collective.
Many of them do, yes.
>Do you ever tell people that other countries have out performed the US? Of course you don't.
If it comes up I do. I only care about facts in as much as I can discern them. You're assuming way too much about me based on some preconceived notion you have in your head. I'm not a cardboard cut out so use some nuance.
>But you'll happily remind people of military and moon landings, am I right?
Please don't tell me that 1) you're saying I do that 2) you think the people on here that do it are being serious.

Of course it does. 3rd largest country with 3rd most people , highest GDP 3rd largest army (but I'd say the 2nd most powerful , all that India's army can do is shit in streets) and speaks the most well known language in the world . There is no way it could fall that badly if we look at it historically.

1) 80% you don't do that, but I'm just getting out some frustration on the rest.
2) it's a mix, on the one hand, its anonymous lol just say anything. But on the other hand, its anonymous, you are free to speak your mind and let people know how you truly feel.

My main gripe isn't that people do it on Sup Forums I mean what i see in real life and in the media. Always subtle jabs of it here and there, you know?

>it's a mix, on the one hand, its anonymous lol just say anything. But on the other hand, its anonymous, you are free to speak your mind and let people know how you truly feel.
I've never seen an American poster on here talk about the moon landings without it just being banter.
>My main gripe isn't that people do it on Sup Forums I mean what i see in real life and in the media.
I never watch the media so I wouldn't know. Are you talking about your media or ours? Ours is just jewish trash.

Sorry, I lost my Christian redpill, but jews say it's a bad sign for America so that must mean it's certainly a good sign. I'll keep looking for the Christian one.

>I've never seen an American poster on here talk about the moon landings without it just being banter.
It's hard to tell with just text on a screen.

>I never watch the media so I wouldn't know. Are you talking about your media or ours? Ours is just jewish trash.
Your media. As you know the UK is a close ally to the US, so a lot of your propaganda spills over here.

The USA is the greatest country in the world only because it broke free from the Queef

praise be to the USA for not having a suspected pedo family as their ruler...best move ever

>but jews say it's a bad sign for America so that must mean it's certainly a good sign.
I went to see the last eclipse and the next one will have the totality passing right over my house so I'm interested in this.
>I'll keep looking for the Christian one.
I appreciate that.
>It's hard to tell with just text on a screen.
There are many ironic or tongue in cheek memes we use. Here's one.
>Your media.
Jews always sing their own praises so no surprises there.

Now will you admit when Britannia ruled the waves satan ruled London? Britain did some nasty stuff as well.

You mean this war?

Is that picture supposed to be ironic? None of those are American vehicles

>Mig-29
>Leopard 2

Wtf, I hope I survive and get 7 irl waifus.

>Is that picture supposed to be ironic?
Yes.
>None of those are American vehicles
That's what makes it ironic.