Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13444142
strawpoll.me/13444133
strawpoll.me/13443920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Game where you play as Haruhi and date Keions

I want to date Yui.

Best girl.

>no crossover NTR k-on haruhi dating sim where you play as yui and steal kyon away from the various haruhis

Holy shit I am making a Haruhi dating sim and made this rule violating thread because I thought I might want to change it to a k-on game before it's too late but this is a genius idea I might actually do

Dating sims suck

I'd play it

K-on s1 dating sim

fund it

why s-1?

Madoka dating sim where you play Kyubey.

Haruhi dating sim where you play as Kyon but the true ending is Kyonko.

>date a god
>date a retard
Gee, I don't know.

implying the only character in haruhi is haruhi and implying the only character in k-on is yui

Probably K-on.

The world isn't ready yet user

>a literal god who actually has a nice figure
>meme lolis for millennials and babbies first waifus
Yeah, I know what I'm picking.

Pretty sure you're a millennial too.

I was raised with Atari and NES. you'd be wrong.

Not unless you were born < 1982

Can you all please answer these polls?
strawpoll.me/13444142
strawpoll.me/13444133
strawpoll.me/13443920

Thanks

Generation y is not classified as a millennial.

See

It was first conied as those who had not become adults before the turn of the millennium. Now everyone likes to call people younger than them millennials and choose whatever new interpretation will let them do that. Annoys me a lot.

Yeah I probably would, out of curiosity if anything

There is literally nothing wrong with being a millennial.

Is the Haruhi anime coming back?

Hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why must you make me cry user

Is the light novels still going?

Author's vanished completely after releasing book 11, nobody knows.

There is no ending but the guy making it isn't active

that's the trade for most LN authors, write half a series, cash out and then vanish

K-On should only have a yuri dating sim where you play as Mugi

Join me on a rewatch, only 4 episodes left and then Disappearance.

K-On college dating sim

Fuck no.

who the fuck are they?

I wish those dubs would've confirmed s3
Manga rival band

You need trips or quads for that.

Crossover all kyoani chara dating sim

They're pretty hit or miss in my case, I like plenty of them however.

I meant to say I don't really like their other shows but they also wouldn't fit in a dating sim (maybe maid-dragon)

I want to reply to you

Thanks?

Honestly I would probably pay some sort of currency to play a dating game that had yuki in it.

How about it anons? How much for a night with this yuki?

>this yuki
The shit one? Maybe a quid?
The real Yuki, money cannot buy.

No, thanks.

The characters I currently plan to have in the dateable roster are
>Haruhi
>Mikuru
>Kyon
>Koizumi
>Nagato
>Asakura
>Tsuruya
so you'd get your wish and for free for copyright reasons

That seems like a lot of work user. Just the decision tree for each of those characters could take a long time, assuming any of them are worked to completion.

Plus with all that hard work into the game, it would be a shame if it's lacking in polish in one area enough that all people remember it as was another bad fan-made dating game. Are you sure you have what it takes to make the game to completion AND handle possible rejection or harsh feedback?

Are we talking pure dating sim or can it be eroge too

I'm still considering it but I mainly don't know where I would get the art for an eroge as I currently don't have an artist
Thanks for the concern man. I definitely know I would be able to handle any and all criticisms I would receive.
As for whether or not it's a lot of work, it might be a bit tedious but it's a lot easier than making a normal game, and I have worked on a few projects before this one.
Though I think you might have a point. I might cut Tsuruya out and maybe Koizumi too because they're not really as well flashed out in the show.
As for whether or not it will lack polish, well I do not have an artist or a writer as of now, so the graphics are all ripped from the show and the text is some gay ass fanfic bullshit tier stuff I wrote without too much thought. Everyone I showed it too has mentioned it is a problem. So I'll have to get a small team going. I have already made a basic demo but I would like to make a more advanced demo before approaching an artist, and I don't really know how to find a writer.

Fuck those cunts

At least you have a working prototype! Cool then, well I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully in a year or two when you complete it all of us here will get to see and play it.

Thanks

I repeat, I'm still unsure as to how I feel about this, but with your posts today made me think it might not be that bad of an idea. I wish I could help but my ability amounts to just collecting images and being a faggot.

If you want to discuss things more by email feel free to drop it and I'll contact you to see if we can figure something out