What would europe be like today if he won?

what would europe be like today if he won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQVxOo3RKIA
youtube.com/watch?v=inHvZ25b5VY
youtube.com/watch?v=TtMFFkkQa14.
en.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hella sweet

Much better then it is now

So fucking good you don't even understand

lmao 10/10 kraut
Oh, we'd be on Mars by now. That's a guarantee

youtube.com/watch?v=kQVxOo3RKIA

Flying cars and renewable energy

Man in the high castle season 2 shows how perfect it could have been.

I LOL'd at this.

germans would be speaking german

we would live in a wakanda-esque utopia

Is this an Uncle Adolf appreciation thread?

>IF BLACK PEOPLE HAD JUST MINDED DEY OWN DAMN BUSINESS WE WHITES COULD OF BEEN LIVING IN A FUTURISTIC UTOPIAS

You magnificent bastard, lmao.

EU wouldn't exist because European nations would try counteract Germany. European jewry would be dead. The kulaks/Holodomor would be the greatest crime of the century instead of the Holocaust. Hitler dies early or is poisoned by the 1950's after trying to purge the SS.

France has a syndicalist revolution which spreads to the US. Dems become more marxist in America. US never becomes hegemon and can't destroy British empire but immediately start to counteract Germany.

A new Cold war starts when Patton and General McArthur become suspected of a Fascist coup. A "fascist terror" begins where Wall St bankers and factory owners like Henry Ford are villified.

The centre of scientific advancement stays in Germany.

Germany and the USA have a space race.

Much better for axis powers for sure and better for other countries too...
Hitler planned something like the EU but FOR europeans and not the shit that has the EU become nowadays
Accept the glory of the third reich as the dominant power and you would be fine or else get another load of muhamed and mambo

Its ironic because Europe is only stable because Germany set Europe back a 100 years. it can't afford to squabble as China and America are contesting global power. A Europe with this version of Germany would not be as peaceful as it is today.

>Patton

Britain would be allied under Mosley or at least a vassal state of the Reich. It would also be 99% British white today.

Soviet Union would be gone and russia probably even splittet in 3-4 little countries
Cold war would be new euro union vs usa so biggest problem i see is the partly occupied euro countries but i think germany could pull a muuh holocaust or some other shit too like the allies did with us

A shithole where whites are racist against whites.

pretty good, and here nothing would've happened since we're irrelevant, maybe our goverment wouldnt have jews like it does now

Probably a axis win means british loose anyway so yeah and colonies would still be around so no niggers here and middle east shitskins still occupied too... and all the oil would be ours too

It would be slav-free.

Inb4 HITLER ACTUALLY LOVED SLAVS
!!!!!!

Germans > Slavs /=/ Slavs = Untermenschen

A Europe will democracy dead and an autocrat in charge of Europe? All absolute monarchies result in stagnation and lack of innovation before they die of corruption. Athens achieved more in 300 years being a democracy that it did with 500 hundred under Alexander or the Romans. Centralization eventually kills you. Only the Asian nations seem to avoid the pitfalls. I think Germany winning was impossible once Hitler invaded. Maybe had he waited until Stalin attacked maybe history would be different.

Slavniggers aren't people.

good thing he lost then

>Germany and the USA have a space race.

Who would win?

No, the only possibility for the Reich to win against the Soviet Union would be, if the British had been allied with the Reich and the USA were at least neutral. The British Empire would also still exist, because cultural Marxist, anti-racist and liberal ideologies would not have won the war. But given there goal had always been to divide Eurasia, so the seafaring Anglosphere would own the world, it is highly unlikely for both. With or without (((them))).

loll...white ppl are such losers...what if hitler won?..LOLLLLLL gghheeyyyyyyy

It would be plague free. No Jewish vermin, no slavs, no niggers.

Since when are you Slavs, Ustashe?

kk...you guys are still losers....muh WN...richard spencer save usss! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

This raises the question...in a slav-free world, who would keep our toilets clean?

He's trying to deny his Iranian roots, by larping as a slav monkey.

It would be close. Maybe tipped in favour of America. A lot of gifted mostly Jewish scientists would flee to the USA. A lot of the scientists in the Manhattan project were Commie sympathisers. It would depend who cracks the Atomic bomb first. If Canada trades uranium with the USA as well or maybe Belgium sells some to Germany from its mines in the Congo

Your mother

>A lot of gifted mostly Jewish scientists would flee to the USA.

How many nobel prizes would America win if it weren't for Jewish scientist?

since always. The ustashe just larped that we aren't slavs to appeal to germans. The nazis didn't even believe it,ustashe leaders probably secretly didn't either

Ourselves, what kind of sick individual blocks his toilet up on purpose to pay a slav 5 bucks to shove his arm down their and fist the blockage? That's not funny, it's just cruel. We don't need house niggers.

>We don't need house niggers.

I wouldn't keep them in the house. Slavs belong in the garage or shed.

slavs and jews wouldn't exist (thats a good thing btw)
german hegemony over entire continent and probably entire world as well

I think we need genocide jews and slavs again. Do the job that hitller failed + genocide all mutts (including americans ofc)

>pay a slav 5 bucks to shove his arm down their and fist the blockage

Also, why did this make me laugh.

The Vergeltungswaffe 2 was just a couple of steps behind launching Hitler to the Moon.

Well, Hitler did think in the end his greatest mistake was not to ally with Stalin. Although I think he was mistaken to believe that Stalin purged all the Jewish intelligentsia. Just take Ilya Ehrenburg or Lazar Kaganovich for example.

All of this is theoretical anyway. We are where we are today.

Anything would be better than what we have today.

Even if the fucking Soviets won the cold war we would be way better than what we have today

We would all be speaking German and living in concentration camps. OY VEYYYYYYYYYY

>We are where we are today.

This is some deep shit.

better

Yeah, just like your reply.

>German humor

That depends entirely on the question, if the multi-culturalists and fans of non-European mass immigration win this war.

A Europe free from Slavshits

What's with all the hate against Slavs?
>in b4 mutt or Slav responce
My grandfather fought for Austria and after WW2 was granted leave to Argentina

The same.

Hitler liked Muslims and Asians because he felt they were more orderly than non-Aryan whites and Jews.

Merkel is essentially a female Hitler.

How do you find out if white looking Jews came to subvert your ethno-state?
Simple, just throw a nickel and see who runs for it.

>German humor

it's bantz, fellow mutt

half of america would be japanese and i would have this as a wife

Yeah Stalin planned the second 1937, but exclusively for jews. "Doctors' plot" it's called.
However, if you plan to keep slavs alive you need a serious colonial plan. It's a big pain in the ass. So genocide is just more easier.

The niggers of Europe. Steal, rape and smell like ass, just like their fellow African brethern

I'M NOT A MUTT

it's just high test, nothing you'd know about

bad
nazis hated history of anything but themselves

It would be European. And busy mining asteroids and terraforming Mars.

just because he liked certain other races,doesn't mean he would let them flood europe in millions,thats retarded. I don't really hate any other races,just don't want them in my country or Europe

White

>just don't want them in my country or Europe

I feel the same way about slavniggers.

Without uk and especially usa funding the SU they would have lost the war pretty quick
The usa sended tens of thousand of trucks that made a move of the red army possible and the food shipments too plus all the other bullshit
And hitler liked the british empire he wanted to rule mainland europe and britian the rest of the world he even said he would help them if problems happen in the colonies...

G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S

Lit

Or the grave, or hell where they belong. These monkeys take the credit of the struggles and strivings, the success our forefathers by lumping themselves in with the real European races. Mongolian horde needs to be sent back to siberia.

No more Jews. Duh

youtube.com/watch?v=inHvZ25b5VY

Like that

We were decades ahead with rocket technology and having a nuke is nothing you have still to deliver the nuke

>no poles

I could live with that.

>Angl*s are niggers
At least you got that right.

/thread

>Mongol horde
Britanon, the Mongols are the based Asians that became China today. Slavs are reject Asians push out over the mountains

All amps could go to 11.

Well, I never said anything to the contrary.

Original mongols were good warriors. But they don't exist now. Only 1/64321th gook mutts
youtube.com/watch?v=TtMFFkkQa14.

en. wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)

Why no one has posted this yet?

Tldr, Hitler wanted to have Germany to rise its population up to 400 million and together with other euros to have at least 1 billion Whites in order to wage the final war against the yellow races, which he viewed as the biggest struggle of humankind.

Like north corea i think, indoctrinated brainwashed people, no free thinking and no free speech. A region slowly withering away along with all its people.

>Corea

Had Britain succumbed to Germany, the political re-ordering of Western Europe would have been accomplished. There was to be no post-war general peace conference in the manner of the one held in Paris after the First World War, merely bilateral negotiations between Germany and her defeated enemies.[16] All still existing international organizations such as the International Labour Organization were to be dismantled or replaced by German-controlled equivalents. According to captured German documents, the commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that “The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent”. This represented about 25% of the surviving population. The United Kingdom was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value,[17] and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for any acts of resistance.[18]

late February 1943 Otto Bräutigam of the Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories claimed he had the opportunity to read a personal report by General Eduard Wagner about a discussion with Heinrich Himmler, in which Himmler had expressed the intention to kill about 80% of the populations of France and England by special forces of the SS after the German victory.[20] In an unrelated event, Hitler had on one occasion called the English lower classes, descendants of Anglo-Saxons - a Germanic people, "racially inferior".[21]

By annexing large territories in northeastern France, Hitler hoped to marginalize the country to prevent any further continental challenges to Germany's hegemony.[22] Likewise, the Latin nations of Western and Southern Europe (Portugal, Spain and Italy) were to be eventually brought into a state of total German dependency and control.[22]

>Hitler wanted to have Germany to rise its population up to 400 million and together with other euros to have at least 1 billion Whites in order to wage the final war against the yellow races, which he viewed as the biggest struggle of humankind.
Source? Sounds good to me.

One of the most elaborate Nazi projects initiated in the newly conquered territories during this period of the war was the planned establishment of a "Greater Germanic Reich of the German Nation" (Grossgermanisches Reich Deutscher Nation).[24] This future empire was to consist of, in addition to Greater Germany, virtually all of historically Germanic Europe (except Great Britain), whose inhabitants the Nazis believed to be "Aryan" in nature. The consolidation of these countries as mere provinces of the Third Reich, in the same manner in which Austria was reduced to the "Ostmark", was to be carried out through a rapidly enforced process of Gleichschaltung (synchronization). The ultimate intent of this was to eradicate all traces of national rather than racial consciousness, although their native languages were to remain in existence.[25][26]

>I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong.[...]

>I am sure that the Japanese, the Chinese... will always be closer to us than, for example, France, in spite of the fact that we are related by blood.

>Adolph (f) Hitler, Testament

It's in the link I posted

[W]e will create the necessary conditions for the whole Germanic people and the whole of Europe, controlled, ordered and led by us, the Germanic people, to be able, in generations, to stand the test in her battles of destiny against Asia, who will certainly break out again. We do not know when that will be. Then, when the mass of humanity of 1 to 1½ [billion] lines up against us, the Germanic people, numbering, I hope, 250 to 300 million, and the other European peoples, making a total of 600 to 700 million - (and with an outpost area stretching as far as the Urals, or, a hundred years, beyond the Urals) - must stand the test in its vital struggle against Asia. It would be an evil day if the Germanic people did not survive it. It would be the end of beauty and "Kultur", of the creative power of this earth. That is the distant future. It is for that that we are fighting, pledged to hand down the heritage of our ancestors.[128]