youtu.be/KNc14FPWvXE
youtube.com/watch?v=CGatnTixNW0
youtube.com/watch?v=1-ygbmjqE3o
youtube.com/watch?v=1XZKfIrOx98
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA
youtube.com/watch?v=2nhcLJXtYY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you know what a white person is?

If the nipples are pink, it's a white person.

Quick Facts Rundown:
>Gets humiliated by Spencer
>Gets mocked by Murdoch Murdoch
>Gets laughed at by Jim
>Gets called a retard by Andy
>Runs away from multiple debates
>Has 12 year olds shitting on him
>Has to send a Gypsy to finish his fights

Sargon suicide watch has begun. Remember, Sargon is a dumb fat British cunt and will respond to any shitpost directed at him. His ego is so fragile he is compelled to respond.

Anyone else feel kind of bad for Fuentes? He's just a kid but his actions have put a mark on his for as long as he lives.

Also
>has to send a political science student because he is too afraid to talk to Jim directly

You're all acting like a bunch of white niggers right now?

>Northeast edge of the rust belt
I never knew they produced anything other than taigs, kikes and cancer in New York.

Lmao Tariq Nasheed is such a fucking crazy person, like literally psycho

Better delete those VODs and hope nothing got clipped. The new twitch TOS is retroactive.....
TICK
TOCK
TINY

>Tariq says that I'm a white supremacist
>Sargon says that I'm a nigger
Black people seem to disagree a lot

anything good tonight?

what happened

Didn't it turn out that Sargon was lying about being black?
youtube.com/watch?v=ulutnxqzo7Y

studies show that people are able to self-identify race with 95% accuracy

so if someone says they're white, chances are extremely good that they are in fact mostly european

the 5% often comes down to people with mixed racial heritage who were adopted

would they be allowed in the ethnostate?

Also
>spergs out because people are trolling him
>spergs out even more when they call him upper class
>calls the trolls white niggers

>No non-white women in the ethn-

He also got immensely triggered by people comparing him to Anita. Despite it supposedly being a false accusation, it sure as hell managed to get a response from him.

we produce chicken wings, snow, comfy parks, and we produced a president one time

I deserve some respect, ok?

Did anyone see Thunderf00t go in hard on Sargon?

youtu.be/zZyN1d4fy5Y?t=16m22s

How can anyone even take Sargon seriously at this point? What kind of sperg thinks that all criticism is negative and must come from people who are your enemies?

16:22 because Sup Forums hates me

Leave him alone, he just wants to gas all the white niggers

IS JIM DEAD YET

Im gonna tweet Sargon pics of white nigger cocks from all my sock accounts tomorrow :^D

SSNNIIIIIIIFFFFFFF

BBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPP

The cancer aids got him

Careful, he might go full Holliday and start sucking them through the screen

He has become immensely paranoid and so it would be a good idea to feed into that paranoia

I suspect that also triggers him because he compares the alt right to the SJWs (muh horseshoe) to show that they are both evil. When they compare him to Anita Sarkeesian he basically seems it as comparing him to the worst thing imagineable

nope. in fact, he became a full supporter of the ethnostate after learning from professor Tariq that his gf is, in fact, white.

When will Carl loose his shit completely? Is the soypocalypse his final move?
Is raising another man's child the point of no return?

Sargon doesn't have a twitter
youtu.be/KNc14FPWvXE

Thunderfaggot acting smug towards kraut is unwarranted. His video on the topic wasn't much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGatnTixNW0

I enjoy the skeptic infighting but tfs video is just long ramble how he is right on everything and everyone who ever disagreed with him is cringy and an idiot.

When shit hits the fan, it will be pretty obvious who is fighting who.
This "how white is white" bullshit is bullshit and largely a (((diversion))).

>we produced a president one time
Not helping yourself out on the cancer argument friendo.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-ygbmjqE3o

Best IBS music.

I just enjoy it because Sargon is going to respond and I'm hoping we get the two of them in the Kumite some day

WHO GAVE METOKUR CANCER? WAS IT THE DON? WAS IT THE BATHTUB PEDOS LAST ACT OF VENGEANCE? DSP? WHO?

is the sargon v anglin debate still on for tomorrow?

Have an el goblino

he is on facebook

I want to watch someone get verbally flung across the room, not a pair of retards slap fighting.

Is it true what he said that some protestant have a higher IQ than Jews?

The FSB owed The Stepfather a favor. They put polonium in Jade's strap on.

Vee used his vore superpowers to enter metokurs prostate and infect him

Might actually be quite soon tbqh
He's getting more and more triggered. He actually wants to make a change so when people start mocking him he considers them to be a threat

so what's the stream tonight? gypsy vs spencer on warski?

We can only hope

Count Cuckula live stream

youtube.com/watch?v=1XZKfIrOx98

End of the Baked Alaska stream yesterday, Andy said Vee is taking Sargons place.

Nice numbers, I believe it

You, you're confusing two separate debates. Vee is taking Sargon's place on the Spencer/Enoch tagteam rematch on Warski Live at some point in the future. Anglin vs Sargon is still technically scheduled for tomorrow, but Sargon will almost certainly bitch out.

Sargon has been smoking too much weed or something

I like most of his videos but he's developed some sort of ego problem lately, he needs to take a step back and think about what he's doing

she looks so repulsive

>Mutt looks repulsive, more at 11

Yeah, I'm unfamiliar with e-celebs. Apologies.
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA
1:47:40 for Stepfather blood sports booking gossip.

looks fucking nasty

e embarrazed 'imselv on ze publik spaze

Go on

> Ken Ashcorp

What year is this?!

>Swede
Are you all dirty miscegenists?

I think the alt right trolls got to him

He needs to learn to take the hits, makes him look weak and stupid responding to every little troll

Come on stop lying, you would pound that.

>he still fucks non-Whites

Go away, lad.

Current year+3
The best current year so far.

who cares? she's funny and she subtly calls (((them))) out
I wish JF would work on his accent, it's so painful to hear to frog speakers

His fundamental problem is his ego. He's the most fragile person on earth, and the fact that he cut his teeth doing one-sided response videos instead of actually having to engage in debates and arguments leaves him thinking he's hotter shit than he actually is.

The trolling got to him, but that's what happens when you basically build your brand off the back of Sup Forums, gamergate, and Sup Forums memes. He made a deal with the devil here, honestly. I also think he selectively uses feigned moral outrage at shitposts as a way to weasel out of obligations. He's using random troll comments as an excuse not to debate. He's done this before as well, using the excuse of mean comments to flee from debates with white nationalists that he's losing (see: Milleniyule 2015, where he got BTFO'd and that's where he first started going after the alt right afterward)

No, JF's accent is great. It's part of his character and he needs to keep it because it just wouldn't be the same otherwise. Just like Warski wouldn't be the same if he didn't sound like a stoner dudebro constantly tongue-tied and trying to force the words out of his mouth.

Yeah I agree. He needs to get over himself, he's taking this all way too personally.

blood for the blood god

>he "fucks"
>he isn't a virgin

is sargon confirmed for tomorrow? I really can't picture him debating anymore. his mind is completely gone.

Anglin

Well the problem here is that we, and most other people, are just doing this in our free time or as a hobby, have a real political interest, like having interesting conversations and memes, etc.

But Sargon? Remember, this is his full-time job. He takes this shit seriously because it's his income. And he absolutely HATES the fact that the "alt right" has been making waves over the past 1-2 years and growing in popularity. And what's the main reason he hates it? Sure, he might intellectually disagree, but his MAIN reason for hating us and going against us is because we're COMPETITION in the online political market.

So from that starting point, he had a few choices
1) Ignore us, but this just results in us continuing to dominant online spaces and push his ideas to the wayside and into irrelevance
2) Move toward the right and join our side, as many other voices have done. Problem here is that he's all about the moneybags, and if he takes up anything toward white nationalism or race realism, he's afraid he'll get demonetized and fucked in the ass
3) Try to destroy us, in an effort to get rid of competition. This is the path he chose, and you can see how it's working out.

To clarify, no one knows. If he doesn't show, Anglin can call him a bitch until he gets tired. If he does show, I think he's in for a surprise.

Probably won't happen, but goddamn I REALLY hope it does. Anglin's play-by-plays and assessments of the sargon's debate and the other /IBS/ stuff have been fucking hilarious, and he'll tear the fake quadroon to shreds if given the chance.

>white people don't exist
>except they do and they're nice so you're just white niggers

the spergchat will be absolute fire hyped as fuk

>I don't care if white go extinct
>What is white?
>I'm actually not white, my grandfather was from the Mediterranean
>Please apologize collectively for making fun of me
>By your definition the Japanese and Assad can be considered white
>The alt- right are a bunch of white niggers

sounds like it'll be fantastic regardless

Ashcorp is the only furry i didnt ever want to murder
I still listen to his blizzcon music

he would have lost it already if he was ever going to so dw, I just mean that he's barely intelligible sometimes
it took me less than a year to almost completely lose it so it's not that hard
remember that sargoy still believes in the holohoax so he'll think "we know where this kind of ideas lead..."
otherwise I agree with everything you said ITT

She would be gorgeous if it wasn't for the eye gap.

>remember that sargoy still believes in the holohoax so he'll think "we know where this kind of ideas lead..."
Right, but the main point I'm making is that even if you divorce ideology from it, you can explain his behavior entirely based on his own ego and wanting to protect his "brand". The fact that he disagrees with us doesn't even actually matter.

>just read the comments on the Tariq/Taylor debate on Tariq's channel

It's good but so far I think the best is this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=2nhcLJXtYY4

Have you brought your Baked Alaska (((merch))) yet?

She would be smart if it wasn't for the IQ gap

What did Tariq Nasheed mean by this?

this is beyond cringe

he was trolling for all these years

>even if you divorce ideology from it, you can explain his behavior entirely based on his own ego and wanting to protect his "brand".
I agree but it's a very shitty strategy that is already backfiring
his brand would be better protected if he wasn't seen acting like a triggered retard on ze pooblic spaysse
>The fact that he disagrees with us doesn't even actually matter.
he feels like he needs to though
because otherwise he's agreeing with the nazis and the thought is probably unbearable to him

What all did he do?

They really are no competition for him though

He has a million subs between his channels, what alt-right channel even has half of that?

He just needs to keep doing what he's been doing and ignore the trolls and he'll be fine. Problem is his ego is way too fragile so he gets butthurt way too easily.

Talking about jews and race. The prospect of a normal job is over for him