Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestinians

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/trump-israel-latest-peace-palestinians-compromise-middle-east-conflict-diplomacy-us-president-a8202816.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=X5f6ioGns6A
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/12/donald-trump-gop-israel/418737/
youtube.com/watch?v=xUGiOHG_kEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

Prove Trump is not just another zionist shill president. Now, before you sperg out, he did expose the msm as being fake but I need concrete evidence that he doesen't suck the jewish benis.
As far as I know the evidence is overwhelmingly against him.

bump

Then why do you want to be Jeruzalem the capital of Israel while the EU wants to be it the capital for Israelies, Palestinians and christians?

My flag goes to swedish whenever I change from wifi to mobile for a second.

>caring about peace in the middle east
>2018

I thought you guys were all into bombing now

We just want out of it, doesn't really matter how, if we have to, we glass, if not we negotiate.

Time for another genocide bois our turn to do the killing

There is no state of Palestine and there never was or will be. They are squatters on rightful Israeli land. I’m honestly shocked at Israel’s restraint when dealing with them.

Shlomo, if the US wasn't your ally you would've been allahu akbar'd a long time ago.

Sure thing faggot. You'll see.

You shouldn't exist jew.

I thank the USA every morning by singing the star spangled banner infront of my flag. God bless america.

Make america great again. What a fucking joke.

Fuck off, shitholer.

>I thank the USA every morning by singing the star spangled banner infront of my flag. God bless america.

At least it's somewhat fun to see how you exploit the Americans to your own gain. They're totally your fuckboi.

The Jewish overlords in America sure are doing their job.

>memeflag
I see you ahmed.

I'm only confused as to why there aren't any maga shills in this thread yet defending based Israel.

Since when does the hired help tell teh BOSS what 2 do?

Because you can like the president and still hate Israel

>same shit different president
show me another President who visited Saudi Arabia first and did this.

Yes you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

Dude what the fuck? Should we push this to make the left sperg? is this proof he's /ourguy/?

Apparently it is anti american and you're a shareblue faggot if you criticize US foreign policy.
Really really sad if you ask me.

Go back to Khazaria kike.

The context of this video clip makes it so much better

inb4 he goes back to shake his hand. This is the moment when the reporters asked POTUS about the intelligence that Trump gave Russia. It was intelligence about a Mossad operation. Right next to Bibi, IN ISRAEL, he says "I never said that word Israel, I never said it" and you can see Netanyahu's facial expression. He was angry as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5f6ioGns6A

Trump is the biggest fucking kike puppet. And you shabbos goys on Sup Forums eat that shit up.

Like I said I completely agree but most anons here tend to take any criticism way to personal.

You mad kike? He's not.

Stop this. We know what you're doing. We know what you think of when you think of America (your Jewish cousins in New York, NOT the American people). We've known since the 50s and 60s when you stole our nuclear material to make your own nukes.

Try harder, shill.

And killed a President in the middle of it all.

It's been roughly 2 years of non stop Trump bashing from all sides, hardly surprising when some people take the smallest jab and go bananas over it.
I'd say it's just due to stress and flat out exhaustion.

>look up technology that makes bombs go through airports undetected
>its israeli

Fuck off Schlomo

It wasn't bombs.

The mossad operation was teaching terrorists how to hack and remote control airplanes with a laptop.

I'm aware of that and I think Trump is doing a good job when it comes to making fun of liberals, however I wonder if those crazy people are the problem?

Jews are the white mans ally.

This gives me hopeful thoughts that the era of Judeoamerican imperialism will soon come to an end. I wish he spoke on the issue of kikes being greedy fucks and demanding 65bil USD from Poland in reparations.

Fuck no.

Everything will come out in time. Read through this AMA to understand why Trump isn't going full 88 right now. He's playing a game and the world is a stage.

jews are sociopathic neanderthals who prey on humans

They just want an ethnostate. Don’t you want a homeland user?

>18d chess
>red pill the normies on fake news
That was my initial theory when it comes to Trump. Let's hope you're right.

No they don't just want an ethnostate. Do you believe in justice? The truth will be exposed and the star will gorge itself on clay.

Trump cant possibly believe they want peace?

>an alliance with the strong is never to be trusted.

Why would Isreal need to make peace? They can take on the combined might of the entire middle east and win.

If you manage to convince me /ptg/ isn't pure aids I'll buy you a drink faggots.

Because now if they don't he has reason to not aid them

HE KNOWS they don't want peace. He's playing a game. Saudia Arabia is closer to Trump since the purge than they are to israel.

Saudi is gonna fund a Palestinian state.

The investigations going on in the USA are going to expose israel's evil. The star will gorge itself on clay.

>be jew
>be both greedy and a believer in DUMB SHIT
>get pogromed when you try to force other people into your DUMB SHIT

>It's not our fault goyim!
>we're the victims!

Trump on suicide watch.

Maybe it's just me and the way I was raised to not suck anyones dick and always question your "friends".

With friends like Israel who needs enemies?

Suicide by radioactive isotope from mossad

I almost wish they were stupid enough to try.

What does it take for maga brainlets to realize that or at least take that question into consideration?

Not sure really. Some cursory exploration of the JQ is mandatory. USS Liberty is where it started with me. Then I looked for conflicts in the Middle East prior to Israel's establishment and found ZERO. Then I looked into how the "holocaust" basically secured Israel's existence at the behest of the (((UN)))

And the rest is history

Israel will inevitably pull you down to the bottom of the sea bros whether you like it or not.
Time to wake up guys.

Trump is taking down Israel

The ones that blindly lash out at any and everyone don't help.

I'm down for that bro.

He’s dropping these hints. God i fucking wish man. Gives me hope tbqh

What if the syria tomahawk airstrike by Trump was actually fired at an israeli air base?

However once the US turn their back on Israel the kikes are going to be allahu akbar'd from the face of the earth.

Funny how history repeats itself.

He knows they don't. During the election, he even said so.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/12/donald-trump-gop-israel/418737/

youtube.com/watch?v=xUGiOHG_kEU
>I have my own views...i wanna keep them quiet for awhile...

Awesome. How soon can we get this ball rolling?

You're watching it happen in real time. What do you think the clinton foundation and all the corruption in america is because of?

No evidence of that.

STOP FUCKING COCK TEASING ME YOU FUCKING GODDAMN MADMAN! FUCK I CAN'T TAKE THIS IS HE BASED OR IS HE NOT BULLSHIT, JUST FUCKING DOTR ALREADY!

why does trump love muslims so much?

Holy fucking shit Netanyahu just got bitched out. I've never seen an American politician treat an Israeli that way.

You're lucky all our presidents have been Jew suckers or we would have blown you off the map by now.

Now go cry some more for daddy America to protect you and give you more money. Suck our American dicks like you have been for decades

I still don't trust the Saudis and would rather Palestine fall under a Turkish or Iranian sphere of influence

Fuck off JIDF faggot. The Saudi purge was because of Trump and Kushner, I can't wait for them to annex israel.

Because the Kikes won't have any reason/excuses to bitch about if they get their Jerusalem capital and any further aggression against the Palestinians will be correctly perceived by the world as Jewish aggression and coercion of a defenseless people. It makes Israelis look really bad if they're still herding up Palestinians like animals even after they've gotten their capital. Also it's just common sense that heterogeneous societies are doomed to fail. Think about it for 5 goddamn seconds and realize that having a capital being filled with 3 different religions is a recipe for disaster. We all know and recognize that homogenous societies are successful societies. Multicultural, multiracial, and multireligious societies will be constantly racked with civil unrest and tension. If Kikes get their ethnostate, then Palestinians can finally be free to have their own land and Israel won't be able to attack them anymore without exposing themselves as the terrorist state that they are. By moving the capital to Jerusalem Trump is setting the groundwork for Israel and Palestine to have their own ethnostates that neither will be able to infringe upon without garnering world condemnation, preparing the way for stability in the Middle East.

You're a moron. Israel is illegitimate, Trump is exposing the corruption in the USA which will implicate israel AND the Rothschilds. israel shouldn't even exist. It has no right to

Trump is no different than the president's before him. He's sucking that Jew dick like a good goy. If he was serious he would halt all aid to Israel

We're not going to stand by you forever. Your time is coming Kike.

Trump is OBJECTIVELY the worst President for israel in history.

What if 9/11 made Trump realize what the jews were up to and he's been WOKE this whole time? What if his endgame is solving the JQ once and for all? What if he is actually factually no-shit real-deal-Holyfield /ourguy/ and brings out our ethnostate?

What if dreams really did come true?

Trump was born almost 9 months after Patton died.