Mirai Nikki

Has any series jumped off a cliff as hard as this one? For 18ish episodes I was actually scared and thrilled, but then it all became... shonenshit-tier garbage. I cannot remember when was the last time something raised my expectations so high and then crushed them.

would be a 9/10 if it were realistic and they fucked end of first episode I mean come on this should have been a mind break reverse rape series why the fuck would yuno lock him up in a tower without raping him jesus fucking christ japs you had one job you had one job fuckers.

she didn't even fugg him in the abandoned hotel because she was waiting for the 28th or some shit

I'm not even mad about that 2bh. the show went to shit after 7th decided not kill them after stealing their diaries, because "power of love" or some shit

that was the point when it became shit. mind numbing stupidity

It was okay until the ending.

>muh alternate timelines

I don't get it, what the fuck was she doing in the hotel? i mean is her second time doing everything so she knows whats gonna happen.

>jumped off a cliff

You can't jump off a cliff if you started at the bottom. Mirai Nikki started off as trash and ended as trash.

SnK jumped off the hardest.

>implying snk was ever good
people only liked it because of their eren mikasa sex fantasies

the alternate timelines were pretty much confirmed in the first episode bro

This.
Such a great and thrilling ride, but it eventually has to come to an end. Instead of accepting this, they insisted on extending the ride, ignoring all reason and logic, just to squeeze out the last thrill.
An ending that could have worked with the timeline shit would be for Yuno to come up with a ruse that would pair them together in an ordinary world. Unknown to the viewer and Yuki, Yuno killed off the third world Yuki and put him together with the dead Yuno, and thus their relationship ends... happily?

Sorry OP, I feel bad saying this but if you liked Mirai Nikki past episode 1 you have genuinely bad taste. Even the manga is shit.

It would have been really good if they had made som key changes in my opinion, spoilers follow:

>The ending: They should have kept it simple and made Yukiteru able to reverse time and bring everyone back to life, making Yuno happy as well. There was no need for the weird multi-timeline shit in both the original and OVA ending
>Adress some huge plot holes like why nobody was concerned by how the 5th just disappeared inside Yuki's home and why Yuki instantly forgives his dad for killing his mom

Still, there are some great moments and twists, like Yuno already having won the game in a different timeline, which genuinely shocked me.

It's a solid anime, but I think it focused more about the wild journey than the rather lackluster destination.

More on*

Usagi drop

>I cannot remember when was the last time something raised my expectations so high and then crushed them.

For me, its every live action version of an anime. Whether it was done in Japan or in Hollywood.

Speaking of which, is the live action for Mirai Nikki actually decent?

Mirai Nikki was trash from the fucking beginning trashier than even the worst Shounen (except maybe Fairy Tail) and if you liked it I'm not sure if I can support your rights as a human

MK jumped off a cliff since chapter 1, don't know what the fuck you were watching.

The ending the fine

Still mad

>what is tragedy
>wanting a teenage murder battle royale to end nicely
It would be completely out of character

This garbage never made it up the cliff to begin with. It is about on par with deadman wonderland and all these other terrible death game anime. The twist toward the end was the only interesting part and the shoehorned faggot scene detracted from it.

I thought it was shit since the very first episode.

Anime was bad, manga was sweet