I'm so fucking disappointed this is basically Naruto with heroes

I'm so fucking disappointed this is basically Naruto with heroes.

It has the same characters and even following the same arcs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WDwBgjbRT4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah but the mc is even more of a fag so it's interesting

They both cry like faggots though? Can't wait for the "have to get Bakugo" arc (he's already being tempted once, the second time he's going to turn into a villain.)

Narutoard is at least outgoing and can be a funny asshole when he wants.

>he actually watched narudo
fag

I guess in the filler arcs, but those don't count.

Just pointing out that if you hate Naruto you should hate this one too.

Even the guy that created Academia said Naruto was the main inspiration.

Here's your (You) that you desperately want
Savor it

And Hunter x Hunter is the main inspiration for Naruto. Guess I have to like Naruto for liking HxH. Here's your (You), since it's all you're worth.

Lets just hope it doesn't fuck up like Naruto does.

>soul

Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=8WDwBgjbRT4

>shit series inspires shit series hur durr

>I hate this series.
>I don't have enough of an attention span to read the manga and realize the differences in plot and characters.
>I'm gonna take time out of my day to create a thread about this series in order to get reactions from people.

What did you expect

Name 1(ONE) similarity aside from typical shounen growing

Todoroki is basically Gaara right down to his issues about his parent. Both Naruto and Deku help them find determination to become better persons.

Ey that is killua too, it happens in others mangas too

Ren (Shaman King) too.

>liking ShitterXShit in the first place

Oh am I laffin

Deku = naruto
Bakugou = sasuke
Iida = susuke but like neji
Ochako = sakura
Todoroki = gaara but like prince zuko
Momo = ten ten
All might = jiraiya
All for one = madara
Stain = obito but dont like talk no jutsu
Noumu = zetsu but not talk
Number one hero = hokage
Endevor = tobirama but with fire
Tsuyu = hinata
Tokoyami = itachi but edgelord
Grand torino = kame senin

One for all = kyuubi
Explotion = fire jutsu uchiha clan
Engine = neji taijutsu

Deku born quirkless = naruto born when not have parrent
Bakugou born with explotion quirk = sasuke born with sharinggan
Iida born with engine = neji born have talent in taijutsu
>i dont know anymore but at least you can compare

Deku want tobe greatest hero = naruto want tobe hokage
Bakugou bully deku = sasuke dont like naruto
Iida like his big brother = neji like his father

That's some godawful composition

>I'll just post this pic because I don't have a decent argument

Deku has freckles = naruto has whiskers like shit
Bakugou fucking pissed = sasuke fucking serious
Eraser head is a teacher = kakashi teacher

You can't be this retarded
Most of the characters you're comparing doesn't even share their purposes on their respective series nor their personalities.

I'm sure you're keeping trying to bait and I just took it.

LOOKS LIEK YOU DONT READ THE MANGA
WHAT A FUCKING RETARD

>I'm going to say the characters aren't the same without putting examples

>Muh manga

It's what's going in the manga that made me realize it's Naruto. The only difference Academia has is that it had the Chunin Exams a little bit earlier in the story.

Basically all the characters are following their Naruto counterparts arcs. Just wait till Bakugo becomes a villain and Deku/Uraraka go after him to redeem him.

Better than one piece

nobody cares as long as there is my man the angry blondie guy

>Muh bakugou become villain

>When you see posts by animefags having read the mango
You're so precious

They even made Rock Lee into a girl

Grape juice is the rock lee

are you blind, they're basically the same character except one has long hair and boobs

the only thing I don't like about this series at all is deku's hood and mouthpiece thing. I get the rule of cool thing and individual design aesthetics for each character's personality, but for a person who's entire schtick is thinking hard about practicality and outcomes surely he's realized by now that it needs a significant redesign that doesn't just get in the way. even Iida has all the frilly stuff to his suit that at least has some semblance of purpose.

>Black Hair
>Green outfit
>different eyes from the rest of the artstyle

that's it.

Thank God someone who agrees with me. When I saw him in his original costume design I cringed so hard. It was fucking awful.
It gets better at least

Deku = O'neill
Ochako = Carter
IIda = Jackson
Tokoyami = Teal'C

It's the same fucking show

leave my boi Teal out of this

>Tokoyami = Teal'C
Dead on

I feel like back in chapter 20 ohhh the autism back then was cute

MC is one of the most annoying ever, even Naruto is way less than a faggot than him.

So All Might is Hokage and Jiraiya at the same time?

>all the animeonlyfags ITT

His mom made it.

He want compare that its like naruto right

but it was based on his design

>he's already being tempted once
He made it very clear he has no intentions of ever going dark side, and the manga has made it very clear he's never going dark side either.

He's not Sasuke. He doesn't at all resemble Sasuke. He won't have Sasuke's character arc.

You're retarded. Sure he took Sasuke's place as the main rival, but his attitude is completely different from Sasuke.

Sasuke was tempted at first too and he said the same shit as well. It wasn't till a couple of chapters later where he sees Naruto caught up to him and the stuff with his brother that made him go evil.

I guarantee you something is going to go down in his personal life that Deku was involved in and he's going to become a villain.

Screencap this lad.

no, you're fucking stupid.

kohei is trying to not follow in the mistakes of his peers, that's why he made bakugo that extremely autistic, but he knows better and wont fall for that shit.

people are also sick of that type of writing and those types of arcs. how do you think bnha got so popular? not from copying bleach, naruto, or one piece.

Hero Academia is as Shonen as fuck though. So what if it got popular? Naruto, Bleach and One Piece got popular too so what's your point?

They did not get popular at the same time. Believe it or not, but the audience has changed somewhat since 15-20 years ago.

We tried to warn you

Apparently not since Hero managed to get popular. Plus, why do think Horikoshi main influence was Naruto you idiot? Because it has a formula that gets people like you to like it.

if you believe bakugo at any point in time considering being anything other than a hero, you are not deluded, you are plain retarded. It couldn't have been more clear in the story that he is aiming to be a hero

the manga is already dragging on at this point

Okay, keep thinking your generic shonen series is not going to pull the same generic cliches other series do. It's not like they haven't been saying he has villain qualities since the beginning or anything.

>BnHA aka lamer, more kid friendly, more stereotypical, cliche-filled shonen version of One Punch Man with narutard fujobait/'shipping'

EXECUTE THIS HACK

Last I checked the Rival going Evil isn't a generic Shonen cliche
If anything the cliche is that the Rival STARTS evil, and gets half-way redeemed by the hero.

It's not generic, it's just a cliche made popular by one of the worst modern shonen (Naruto) and is one of the central points of why it is so bad.

It's not a cliche if only one major shonen does it. It's just a story factor of that story.
Rival going evil IS a cliche, but it's more common in western works than shonen. It's not a shonen cliche.

>if only

It isn't the only one which does it, it's the one which does it incredibly poorly and the fact that My Hero Academia is heavily comparable to it and the mangaka of it stated his favorite shonen was fucking naruto is what turns people off.

Naruto is fucking trash and taking inspiration from it is retarded.

>but it's more common in western works
>the other inspiration from Naruto is Western works

For someone that calls people retarded you sure are retarded.

When did I call someone retarded? was my first post.

Quirk = chakra
Hero name = ninja name
UA high school = ninja school
Have laptop = have laptop in boruto
Have villain = have villain

Sure, here's your (You)

Slime villain attack deku city = Kyuubi attack konoha

now you can call a retard if you want user, not like it's necessary as he made it very clear himself.

All might vs all for one = jiraiya vs madara
Deku vs todoroki = naruto vs neji
Deku vs bakugou = naruto vs sasuke
Deku and bakugou vs all might = naruto and sasuke vs jiraiya
Deku train with gran torino = naruto train with kame senin

This is bait but;

Iida is nothing like Sasuke or Neji. Neji was an ass obsessed with fate and Sasuke was obsessed killing his brother. None of that screams Iida.

Ochako is not Sakura. Ochako gets along with Deku and likes him. If anything she's more like Hinata but actually cute and does something.

>Todoroki is Gaara
Because red hair?

Momo is nothing like Tenten, the hell? Tenten was a feminist who was basically useless.

I can't even be bothered by the rest but

All Might = Jiraiya makes no sense, since Toshinori is a pure bot who fights for justice and Jiraiya was an old lecher who abandoned his godson to live alone for 8 years by himself.

samefag

Happened in Commando.

>character A born with(out) X = character B born with(out) Y
What a shit statement, who would've though that people will be born with or without some things.
>naruto born without double penis = deku born without a 3rd eye

literally every battle shounen series can be described as "Naruto with ______".
Prove me wrong.

Sonic = Goku
Shadow = Vegeta
Silver = Trunks
Tails = Krillin
Knuckles = Yamcha

Do you have any more asperger-fueled theories?

All Might was killed ages ago and replaced with a look-alike.