imgur.com/a/J7mH4
imgur.com/RFWjAIB
i.imgur.com/SkybiPG.jpg
i.imgur.com/RUf0Zjg.jpg
i.imgur.com/S1zrYXa.jpg)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boop.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Jill from VA-11 HALL-A (i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A recreation of this image, sharing a kiss with my SI in the heat of a moment. Optional: Filled with waifus of the artists choice. imgur.com/dcjVpCD

- Sleepy Mamimi

- Cuddling a daki of my SI

- Wearing this black angel wing dress imgur.com/dcjVpCD

- In a wedding dress with veil.

SI Ref: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Since this summer is warm, I'd like to humbly request Rikka in a summer version of her outfit - perhaps sleeveless, with a knee-high skirt, and high-heeled sandals.

Alternatively, anything with her would be equally wonderful, including lewd if you'd prefer that, since she's a very lewd person.

This is her personal BGM, in case it could offer inspiration:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

Thank you in advance, to anyone who considers this.

Requesting Mai. Some ideas:

-POV with her on a park bench leaning forward for a kiss with her eyes closed, maybe while wearing casual clothes like these;i.imgur.com/nyXvowX.jpg with a beautiful night sky behind her like this one;i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg if possible
-welcoming me home after opening the door in her casual summer clothes, tanktop and short pants. Possible options; imgur.com/a/YeYiS

Alternatively anything cute or cool while wearing her school uniform for the summer season: imgur.com/a/TeAQ0

Please and thank you.

Hello everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis.
• Lying or sitting in bed wearing the following or something similar to it:
imgur.com/a/Dh72v
It would also be nice if her ring was visible on her finger too.
•Enjoying ice cream because of Splatfest Cake vs Ice Cream. Also because it's summer.

Though anything cute of Ivis is fine as long as it's in good taste and feel free to have her wear something a bit more casual if you find her original outfit difficult, but if you can leave her black ear accessory with the white “x” on that would be wonderful. Thank you.

Requesting my dear Ion wearing Eru's outfit from Knight's & Magic. Posing like one of the covers would be really nice imgur.com/a/Pal5H

Or maybe just doing 'everyday' knight things like practicing magic or piloting a mecha would be great, but anything is fine. Thanks!

Dear Drawfriends,

I'd like to see my dear Hane offer me a lap pillow or eat a big and juicy burger!

Anything else cute is also welcome. Thank you and have a great weekend!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce with tanlines while wearing a swimsuit. Another idea could be her casting magic or something slightly lewd.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

I'd like to request Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK) enjoying summer activities or matsuri, Tanabata and Obon are just around the corner.
Anything tasteful is always appreciated.

Check out imgur.com/a/7ZSJs for ideas or draw her:
- Pulling her summer hat down against the sun.
- Cosplaying Kanoe Yuuko or Jabami Yumeko. (school uniforms, or ED)
- Wearing a yukata off-shoulder.
- Drinking from a drink fountain or tap, or offering the viewer refreshment. i.imgur.com/4ItyGFo.jpg
- Amidst water reflections, perhaps salt flat style. i.imgur.com/oYc9Dr2.jpg
- In Narmaya's outfit, but without the white over coat. i.imgur.com/6Rj4Ttx.jpg

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally baking with the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu having her bare belly kissed by my SI. She could be flustered, content, or with a different expression, as long as she's cute!

Alternately, since I just started playing Fate/Grand Order the other day, I'd love to see Hina dressed as my first 5-star unit, Jeanne D'Arc. imgur.com/a/88kCH

For something lewd, I'd love to see my waifu wearing nothing but panties (and maybe thighhighs), sitting backwards on a chair looking smug or seductive, like so: imgur.com/gKPle5W

Or for something simple, I'd like to request Hina in a bucket. i.imgur.com/2PpCqSj.png

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Since her birthday is approaching, which is on July 24th (based on her first appearance in the manga). Requesting my cute Tessou happy with arms behind back blushing with a green lisianthus flower worn behind the right ear and not forgetting that there are party poppers in the background.

Requesting Cyan:

-shyly giving a bento box with some band aids on her fingers
-in a yukata with her top undone so her upper back is showing, maybe on a warm summer's night at a festival (1)
-laying down in a bikini with her top undone waiting for sunscreen
-in shimapan asking if the stripes make her butt look big. They do but she doesn't need to know that
-laying in shallow water in a bikini or nude so that her butt sticks out enough to make a heart shape with the surface water
-Cyan drinking a strawberry shake while gleaming with Irisu who is drinking a raspberry shake sullenly
-in one of these outfits imgur.com/a/XQ36I

Something else cute or lewd is fine

Hello Drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. He doesn't have a normal wheelchair, but there aren't many images of it, so all I have is an LN cover and fanart: imgur.com/a/18stP

If you don't like that idea here are some more:
-Conducting an orchestra
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny outfit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting Hisui forming a heart with her hands.

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Lalaco Godspeed wielding a beam cutlass.

Lalaco ref: i.imgur.com/uh3Dbdh.jpg

Anything else unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Riasfag doesn't deserve that

Hello all.

Requesting my evil cutie Tomura. Anything is fine, I guess? I'd really like to see a picture of the viewer telling him that they love him, and him responding with something like "I'll kill you," "Just die," etc etc. Or him shitposting about how much he hates All Might.

Here is another good reference note: imgur.com/a/ezNvw

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD ready for the wedding, or wearing Sagiri's jacket, but it's too small for her hnng.moe/f/RpL, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

Dressed as the Hellion from Darkest Dungeon:
i.imgur.com/EIzG9U6.jpg
As the subject of this chart:
i.imgur.com/L38BTCS.jpg
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

Thanks!

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything is fine, but not super lewd.

-Wearing some casual clothing, since almost everything I have is her in her uniform.
-Something I can use for a desktop/phone background
-A POV shot, or just on a date with user
-In pyjamas, ready for bed or looking dishevelled after waking up
-Reading a book cuddled up to user, who might be playing a game or something
-Eating Ice-Cream in the hot weather
-Wearing only a long t-shirt, similar to this imgur.com/a/yrZng
-Head pats
-Dressed as Futaba Sakura from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/kVKgG
-Light femdom with user
-A catgirl is always great

Requesting Aigis as a Sheilder class servant maybe something based around Athena her Persona or just dressed as Mashu From Fate Grand Order imgur.com/a/db8UH
Only wearing band aids maybe as a swimsuit like this imgur.com/a/cGzjq
Cosplaying in either of Jeanne d'Arcs outfits from Fate imgur.com/a/jlhMS
As an inkling or Octoling from Splatoon
A mini Aigis sleeping on a sunflower ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Sig from Granblue: imgur.com/a/fEEtj
-Wearing a wedding dress
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Original Ref: imgur.com/FkQga5F

-Dressed as a teacher teaching the viewer about Dark Souls lore
imgur.com/a/zZooQ
-Joint requesting with her and Syuko posing like Yugi and Ran in this picture in their swimsuits
i.imgur.com/oAm21lB.jpg
-Her in a competition swimsuit with black and white colors and pink highlights
imgur.com/a/oGO9d
-Or just her in twintails, like Nozomi from LL.
-Dressed as Lilith Aensland

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing the same pose like Finn Balor (i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg), pose ref: imgur.com/a/pqZIs
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- cosplaying Doctor Doom (without the mask), ref: imgur.com/a/AY8ux
- with glasses
- very happy or very angry Chie

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi! My birthday is on Tuesday so I'd love to request some birthday-ish stuff

- wrapped up like a present
- presenting a Birthday cake
- attempting the one-finger challenge
- suprising me with Nyotaimori (Body Sushi/Food) (imgur.com/a/5rqbw)
- As WIP (imgur.com/a/ZcPZG)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated.

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

Have a great weekened and thank you for considering her!

Requesting Stocking dressed and lounging like Gwynevere from Dark Souls, please.

Requesting a tanned Nanako or her dressed as Lavenza with her hair down.
Ref: imgur.com/a/WWOBg

Of course, anything that is non-lewd you may want to try is absolutely fine.

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki working out at the gym in comfortable workout clothes like these for example:

comfy.moe/nzcxzk.jpg
comfy.moe/ecgiie.jpg

I'd also like to see her drawing wearing any of these bikini designs, and you can choose to draw her in whichever you like best if it doesn't already have a checkmark

f.lewd.se/hmqbqO_swimsuitcatalogchecklist.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting my Yuuna in Koyori's training outfit, maybe playing Ping Pong: i.imgur.com/g5xJIbO.jpg
Or alternatively wearing Misaka Mikoto's terrorist outfit: i.imgur.com/jRj0cpT.jpg

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, admiring the light Summer rain, being happy and content with the world around her.
Anything else that's tasteful and cute is A-ok with me as well.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari eating a meal and very enjoying it!
Maybe it could be some lasagna, or an omurice, or a sandwich?

Alternatively, I would like to request her wearing a nice white and blue bikini while eating ice cream, please.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters wearing the outfit pictured to the left, please!

Alternatively requesting Mimi doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting POV playing with Mints ears with lots of blushing!

or wearing an oversized Bubsy Tshirt

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have an amazing weekend!

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the outfits from Princess Principal, walking through a steampunk-esque town square.
imgur.com/a/aH3GS

Optionally, I would like to see her wearing a short midriff-exposing shirt and jeans, picking some apples off a tree.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting my love:

- unfastening her tie and collar to try and beat the heat
- in 1950s fashion
- waiting for me outside our farmhouse in the sunset dressed as Elli from Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Anything cute and summery and/or perhaps relating to the beach is very much welcomed as well! Thanks for reading my request and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga trying to stay cool with a popsicle in the summer.

Or an inkling or octoling version of Himiko.
splatoon refs - imgur.com/a/7eCZD

Or Himiko dressed in han juri's sfv jumpsuit.
ref - i.imgur.com/Ial6nrE.jpg

Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier, trying on and realizing that her purple dress is now much too short to be worn in public, or dressed as the commander( imgur.com/a/LJqTL ) in Nier: Automata. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my husbando, shidou mariya:
-wearing hotpants
-dressed as shimakaze
Anything else is welcome, even a little lewd

Hey there this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi using/trying to figure out how to use a tablet (not a drawing one) like the reference ( ref: my.mixtape.moe/mfrgiw.png )

Alternatively, her drawn wearing Motoko's military uniform, or a similar type of military uniform ( ref: my.mixtape.moe/vukvdg.png ), as always those are just some ideas, I'll be happy with anything cute a drawfriend has drawn, I just ask it not be lewd, suggestive or offensive please. Thank you all of you have a great weekend.

Requesting my dearest Solle please and thank you!
For ideas possibly as an FE class or I shall put my trust in the RNG and found an interesting prompt generator.
artprompts.org/
I've found the character and situation catagories quite useful.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono sitting in a seiza position while patting her lap and looking at the viewer.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Natsu da! Umi da! Mizugi da!
Anything with him having fun at the beach would be great. Or if you're up to draw SI stuff, here's the inspiration album imgur.com/a/4cRQQ Thank you!

Good evening.

Requesting my adorable Bunny.
I'd like to see more of his younger self, specifically the 15 year old ver. my.mixtape.moe/zsyqwh.JPG
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Taiga at the beach and having some Summer fun in a cute swimsuit, please.
Or Birdyfag's lovely idea for Taiga and Birdy chillaxing at a cafe or sparing.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Reposting for Slainebro

Humbly requesting my husbando Slaine shocked and blushing a lot, maybe trying to cover his face. imgur.com/a/FuHCp
Or a younger Slaine wearing Pinnochio's outfit from SINoALICE imgur.com/a/C4K58

Anything cool of him in one of his uniforms would be perfect too. Have fun!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin

In Sakata Gintoki's attire imgur.com/a/iiRWj maybe also borrowing some of his traits or doing something Yorozuya related would be fun.
I also would like to see her interacting with other waifus, her portraits, various stuff you can come up with!

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-In spats and sports bra as she goes out training in a gym
-Stretching out her naked body and tail in front of a full length mirror, suana, or pool
-Standing naked in front of a A.C. unit to cool herself down while using her tail to hold a fan and fan herself
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka:

-Him enjoying one of these drinks: imgur.com/a/eqjJO
-Like any of these: imgur.com/a/KgDF7

Anything else cute or cool, or summer related is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Requesting noire hugging a small doggo, like it was a giant teddy bear, or a knight noire standing above a big dogoo imgur.com/a/gwPlm

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Anything cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Requesting my lovely wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

Riding or petting a Dragonair.blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg

- A POV of her saying thank you or mentioning being together for more than half the year.

- Her butt growing or at an extremely large size.
Thank you for any consideration! I'd be happy to do an art trade or joint request with anyone.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir in her sleepwear: i.imgur.com/KYFNrjB.png
OR:
-her and user sharing an umbrella in the rain
-her and user sharing an innertube i.imgur.com/w9KH5zV.png

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting my dear Momo cosplaying as Audrey Gassenarl from Valkyria Chronicles. In addition, I'd also like to joint request her and Mio () in swimsuits having a duel with water guns. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/EnCyr

Since our 2nd Anniversary is coming up I'd like to request a picture of us together. Cuddling in bed, kissing, going on a summer date, cosplaying together, holding hands, seeing fireworks, etc. Something cute like that. Or POV of him feeding me cake/ice cream if you'd prefer that.

Alternatively if none of that interests you, him dressed as Guy Fieri is fine.

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/NbtpUum.jpg

Thank you for considering and have fun drawing!

requesting my waifu eating sweets anything else is fine

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing or diving in ocean

or maid Hyun-ae

or wearing her scientist clothes

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April. Anything cute or summer-related of her wearing panda shirt (like one in the ref) would be nice.

Alternatively, Vigne wearing Kirigiri Kyouko's outfit from Danganronpa (imgur.com/a/iQssD) Optionally with her hair down
or her with hairstyle similar to this (imgur.com/a/VhlnJ), smiling or bashfully asking if it suits her.

I would like to request Sakuya hugging me from behind or vice versa. I have a few different references and suggestions for the pose, but feel free to do whatever is more fun.
Hugging reference: imgur.com/a/05eIn
Self insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Iklt9
Matching silver bands would be lovely.

As always, anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor are always lovely and appreciated. As long as you had fun and got to practice something, I'll be happy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to have fun doing something they love. Make a memory. Thank if you consider drawing and remember to take it easy. Stay safe.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her in a black and purple version of this swimsuit: i.imgur.com/vui22WQ.png

Also soft-anchoring for the potential animation delivery

Requesting Hibiki wearing a sports outfit and exercising.
imgur.com/a/cUpYs

Kill yourself

Requesting Oora

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her wearing a pretty yukata.

Or wearing the Mikagura uniform: imgur.com/a/kgRY6
Thighhighs are highly preferred, if possible.

Or with twintails, tied with some cute ribbons.

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests, otherwise anything else cute is also fine.

Please and thanks!

Another WWD is upon us. Let's get this started.

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia lying down next to the viewer in bed while smiling and saying good morning (optional), dressed in a nightdress

* Nightdress reference: i.imgur.com/cAMAFjt.jpg

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

If none of those work, anything cute or beautiful is fine.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

Kindly requesting something CUTE of Colette happily wearing a plain gold wedding ring.
Alternatively, pov of her with her mouth open expectantly

Requesting Len. Anything of her would be appreciated.
Reference: my.mixtape.moe/ruwiix.jpg
her wearing something like picrelated would be great.

Happy Summers, WWD

Anything summer related with my darling Totty, please. Crosdressing, cutebully and lewd are encouraged. Here's some ideas you can grab:
-Taking a picture with those entertainment monkeys or birds like turists do when visiting caribbean islands)
-Visiting the castle El Morro ( imgur.com/a/wFjPF )
-Visiting "El Parque de las Paloma" ( imgur.com/a/nNKgM )
-Walking the streets of Old San Juan( imgur.com/a/qhJ7r these are the most beautiful streets in the entire country and are my fave place to relax ever.)
-Eating a seafood dish like Paella
You can add my SI to any of these if you want too, here's my ref: i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use also use for any request: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Requesting Gaki in Zapp Renfro's outfit, smiling, or looking exasperated while user ducks under his coat. Anything badass or handsome would also be great.
Thanks, take it easy.

Requesting Ran wearing Kirara from GJ-bu
ref: i.imgur.com/kVfIXe5.jpg

Requesting Ran wearing a punk outfit
ref: imgur.com/a/WHWNj

Requesting Tsukimi wearing a U.A. uniform from Boku no Hero Academia. If the artist can include some sort of jellyfish, ocean, or even clothing making related quirk that would be really cool to see.

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please!

• At the beach wearing her swimsuit. Maybe playing with a beach ball, or enjoying an ice cream? Or sunbathing and asking for help putting sunscreen on her back?
• Wearing her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Lewd: Wearing something that'd belong in

But as usual I'd be happy with anything. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Alice eating a lollipop

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Using some fancy clothes, polishing her scales and claws
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Kneesocks in her swimsuit stretching or playing volleyball at the beach.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit complaining about the heat.

Or anything cute of her in glasses.

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Alternatively, more of gyaru Risty: i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute please
If you want something more specific, how about in the Shuchi'in uniform?
Ref: imgur.com/a/6bPPI
Thanks in advance!

Requesting Nephrates Lomka.

Any position would be amazing, I'll leave it to the artist's vision.

I'm starting to suspect I'm the only one with this waifu, and I don't know how to feel about it. On the one hand it makes it feel more special but I'm equally disappointed in the taste of others on this Mongolian basket weaving message board. Maybe I'm just the most vocal of us, I can't be the only one.

Requesting Nio Wearing Ozen’s outfit, and maybe doing her creepy smile, too.
If you want to make it funny, Ozen stands over six and a half feet tall, and Nio is just a hair under five feet tall. So the outfit can be really big on her.

Good evening, I'd like to request my queen Misaki-sama, doing one of the following:

-Eating a hamburger or a sundae
-Brushing her hair
-Anything else nice you can think of

Enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in either Haru Okumura's outfits please

something cute is fine too~

Requesting Misao wearing a sundress with a straw hat at the beach, or perhaps in a sexy bunny suit, or wearing an oversized shirt while sleeping.

Anything else that shows her cuteness is welcome, i am fine with cute-lewd stuff.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Yukari as a pinup girl you'd see on the nose of military aircraft.
The journey begins
It starts from within
Things that I need to know

Requesting a close up of Birdy getting her eyebrows touched like so, being super flustered and blushing saying something like "Cut it out!"
imgur.com/Q0ldXev
imgur.com/a/cmY90

-Chibi Birdy in a bird sweater like this taking a nap(lil birbs included please)
imgur.com/mhbBJPP

-Singing a lullaby to a young Birdy.
imgur.com/a/J7mH4
imgur.com/RFWjAIB

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
or casually sparing in the ring can have luchador masks if you want.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you.

Requesting my waifu Suzuho standing nervously between these 2 girls while they do sexy poses (all in swimming suits)

Or just getting sandwiched between their breasts

Shin:
i.imgur.com/SkybiPG.jpg
Airi:
i.imgur.com/RUf0Zjg.jpg

Thanks a lot in advance

Requesting my Ruri in a t shirt trying to stay cool

Requesting Homura in a sundress. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

What waifus would look good dressed as sexy German Barmaids?

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Thanks in advance.

Mine! Oh.. wait she's smol-breasted. Nevermind.

Example?

Sounds like a great idea, what did you have in mind?

someone last thread want dia in a death grips shirt. here is dia in a death grips shirt.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-PoV with hand on her cheek, and she's grabbing the hand too (something similar to this: i.imgur.com/S1zrYXa.jpg)
-Trying to learn another language (spanish preferred)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

just a sketch so feel free to rerequest i guess