svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=OZQsbf4Ppuo

yellow_man_in_africa_w_subtitle_saying_it_is_all_so_tiresome.png

tpbp

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Aren't they happy enough that our people are going towards extinction? Do they have to destroy our history too?

Later on, they'll prove that the original Swedes were black.

>later on

this guy is kinda funny. I don't watch him regularly but it happens now and then

Absurd situation. This is something they could NEVER do here

This has to be satire. This can't be real.

article is still up: svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen

Why. Why. Why.

Sven, you can't come back from this. Just stop struggling. Its over.

They want to destroy their history, else they would be selling them.

Smelt that shit up. Like the somalis care, lmao.

lol
>ss days 1943
this has nothing to do with archaeology it's just a fucking nazi meeting in occupied war time

these """people""" are so fucked
fucking commies man

Not even commies are that braindead and cruel. They are just pure evil liberal right and left wing zionists who want to destroy every fucking trace of our existence from this world.
The real commies of old would cry if they saw this modern degenerate pile of rainbow colored shit that modern leftism has become.

Text on pic
>"A modern viking"

I thought that nothing about sweden would suprise me ever again, boy I was wrong

>Ulrike

My question is basically why aren't people shitting their pants over this?

Stockholm syndrome and cognitive dissonance.

>when people say "WHITER THAN YOU ACHMED" but you glance over to look at sweden and see a situation thats approximately 6 gorillion times worse and

>Stockholm
>Syndrome

Oh you clever little Balt.

Oh, I forgot the arrogant stupidity of Swedes. My bad.
There are many reasons why Swedes are stupid pussies.

Also
>Estonians
>Balts
Swedish education is to blame also.

>Shitty group of raiders rapes and pillages small defenseless villages
>Entire north takes pride in this history
The viking meme never made sense to me. They're below impressive, they're contempt worthy

but they said the Vikings were Muslims. Therefor haram

Tbf most of that is correct..

It's not like you can make money by selling precious valuable artifacts to anyone. Eradicating culture has never been easier. Thanks, white genocidal Jews!
>for waking people up

>I live along the Baltic Sea
>I am not a Belt

Wew. Lad.

That's the most old school rule of propaganda. Make it 90% truth and throw in some lies that fits your agenda. Repeat that until those 10% are the new truth and keep repeating until the entire 90% fits your agenda.

>implying that we won't be nr.1 now that they've implemented a tolerance category
Nerds BTFO, diversity wins!

When do we get qt swedish asylum seeker gfs?

>that disgusting face
everytime

(((They))) want to literally burn-holocaust history so that the only historical "evidence" that remains would be their idiotic TV show "Vikings".

This is why cucks and kikes need to be wiped out to the very last person. Kill their families, wipe out their bloodlines. Slaughter their children right in front of them, slowly, and constantly remind them throughout the whole process that they're the ones that caused this to happen, that it all could have been avoided had they not willingly spread degeneracy and Marxism throughout their countries, promoting the destruction of their own people. Right before you fill them full of holes with something belt-fed, as you're lining them all up against the wall, remind them that they would have done the same if the roles were reversed. Remind them that killing their entire family was nothing personal, but rather an act of survival for your people, and that they and their bloodlines simply had to be culled for the greater good of your society.

Is it hard to get Estonian citizenship? What language do you speak?

I'm willing to work like a holohoax surviror and travel around the schools telling people how I survived Swedenistan and redpill them about the horrors of non-white immigration.

estonians speak estonian

i think it's a finno ugric language like hungarian and finnish

>finno ugric language
Fugg

by the gods,,
I was going to say that looks like she haven't even once had sex that was voluntary.
but now im not even sure if it's he or she???

I like metal detecting. I would lend them some boxes to store rusted irons. Is not that difficult.

Destroying artefacts is seen as a crime in the eyes of the international community. Personally I believe it to be heresy.

As a swede you should already know a decent amount of finnish right?

You could always live in finland anyway. They speak swedish there.

This. Mainstream (((educational))) propaganda is based on 10% political agenda into a compounding loop. Repeat until ignorance (and diversity) is "strength" and freedom is slavery.

>belt

Swedes know no Finish at all. It's more alien to us than Chinese. Finns used to learn Swedish in school though due to being part of the Swedish empire in the past.

The finno ugric languages are some of the hardest on the planet to learn as an adult.

Qaisar Mahmood, a Muslim born in Pakistan, is the new head of the Swedish National Heritage Board.

Your ability to learn a language increases dramatically when you are submersed in the language. Studying Japanese in a English speaking country will take a lot longer to become intermediate speaking level than if you were living in Japan, for instance.

There is documented research on the subject. My own personal speculation is your brain goes into panic mode and learns a lot more when it has to. Otherwise your brain sticks to the path of least resistance. Some people are polyglots and learn languages easily though. My own pet theory is poly glots have this 'language panic mode' constantly activated.

wanna hear some good news?

on my local news channel in DC (normally ultra liberal fuk wypepo nameen), they were talking about the "immigrant crisis" in sweden tonight. citing the rape gangs, surge in violence, and basically the fact its become a safe haven for literal terrorists.

you might think this is insignificant, but you're now in the minds of the people around capital hill, most of whom would have denied the issue outright up until this point.

you could be getting a little help in the future, thats all im saying :)

>Mainstream (((educational))) propaganda is based on 10% political agenda into a compounding loop.

Interesting how Shlomo Freud used this tactic to make everyone believe in the Jewish memes of murderous incest. He simply regurgitated accurate psychology, then added his kike memes like a spoonful of tar in a barrel of mead, and the goyim lapped it all up.

Betcha that is the only work you are willing to do, NEET.

To be fair we are much browner than sven by percentage, for now

Cant watch that anymore, kill them all.
If these were nigger objects they would be glued to the walls of every public place so the entire world can see.

Here you go buddy

>There is documented research on the subject. My own personal speculation is your brain goes into panic mode and learns a lot more when it has to. Otherwise your brain sticks to the path of least resistance. Some people are polyglots and learn languages easily though. My own pet theory is poly glots have this 'language panic mode' constantly activated.
You need to actually use a language to learn it properly and faster. That's the big difference between being submerged in a language and learning it at home. Or at least that's what I observed with learning English at home. All the kids in our classes that regularly used the internet in English ended up being proficient at it by the end of high school, whereas the kids that used it in Estonian ended up being poor at English. Both groups of people got the same language classes too. In Estonia it's normal to have the same classmates in all your classes from elementary school until high school graduation.

Lol he looks like Yelvis' younger brother

I was speaking in the context of learning as an adult.

Exposure is paramount, but learning languages as a child is different than as an adult because your brain is a sponge and it absorbs everything when you're still developing.

>man with aids delighted that hes better off than man with terminal brain cancer

But they do.

This. They're trying to do this across Europe. The latest farce with Chedder Man in the UK proves this.

The whole point is that rather than mocking us they should be taking notes and preparing for the upcoming horror.

So what? If the things contradict holy Koran then they are dangerous and must be destroyed. On the other hand: if the thing supports holy Koran then it is pointless and redundant and can be destroyed.

it's just a book

stuff like this is what made me an actual nazi

i could just stick with "dey just poor boys" when they commit crimes, i could go along with "they're not retarded dey just need better education" but this stealing/destroying history thing is why these pieces of shit need to be eradicated

Kebab used to trade with Norrhmen, therefore it is important to Islam history as well
You should be upset

Destroying your history is a necessary first step to genocide. You would pull back from the cliff's edge the progressives are trying to drive you over, if you were aware of the direction they are pushing you. That's why they have to hide where you've been, so you can't tell which direction you're going by looking back at your own tracks.

The edge just keeps getting closer and closer, as the progressives shout louder and louder that you aren't going to fall, and if you think you might then you're a racist.

To this day proud judean men buy up rare aritfact of the nazi with specific interest in destruction.

Good day GOY.
BAHAHAHAAA

Nords evolved to be natural cucks.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/

The number of Sweden threads must reflect Russian trolling since nobody else gives a fuck about your tiny cuckfarm. I used to have some empathy until I figured out ALL of you either crave nigknobs, are actually niggers, or are hopeless cunts who will never, ever seriously (that means violence) fight back.

Piss on Swedecucks. They should be rangebanned for their collective stupidity. They are in a tight race with Germans for the most cucked country on the Continent.

please start a civil/race war in Sweden, I can see shit like that anymore.

*can't

No one has to. Your meme flag marks you as a troll. Who pays you? I'm White but only retarded wewuz white trash give the slightest fuck about Sweden. Swedish emigration tapered off long before anyone here was born. There are no noteworthy Swedish political groups outside Sweden. Therefore any bemoaning of that silly shithole-to-be is sponsored with an obvious, intentionally divisive motive.

If you are Russian go for it. You can have everything to the west coast of Norafricaway. They volunteered.

As for edgetards in burgerland who the trolls mostly target, you'll never visit those countries anyway. They don't really concern you. They don't really concern anyone not living in the immediate region.

Check population stats. These countries are fucking empty.

You're either selfish or narrowminded.
A lot of people on Sup Forums care about Sweden because they see their own country's future in what is happening to Sweden.
I myself care about Sweden because they're my god damn neighbours, and brother wars be damned I would rather border Sweden than Afghanistan.

Thank you Danmark.

I'd rather border afghanistan than modern sweden