The absolute state of white american females

Fuck anything white that isnt a female, fuck white babies, shit even fuck white womans emotional pets

man they have come a long way.

At least she didn’t flush the baby down the toilet

thats a fucking elf

The dad was black she knew he would never come back.didnt want to raise another nignog

The absolute state of white american males:
Impregnate a woman like her

Hey, doesn't matter, had sex... right?

I tried, but the low flow toilets wouldnt take him. So then I was like. meh. just walk away.

I've always wondered how much of this hatred Sup Forums tends to have towards women is them just not being able to get laid.

Yeah their getting less discriminate about were they put changelings

Should’ve abandoned the baby at Gitmo. According to Newsweek they have toilets so advanced and pipes so big you can flush an untorn undamagsd Koran down them

Yea she dindunufin right? Retarded white knight beta.

please

>The note she left behind >>
What did it say?

It's not that she dindunufin, it's that an insane psycho = "the absolute state of women"
Yet when feminists say all men are rapists because some men are rapists, that's a problem.
And don't get me wrong, it IS a problem. But some of you guys tend to use the exact same "logic" against women that the feminists use against men.
Gender war is the war in which we all lose. Don't let bitches get away with bad behavior, but if you assign bad female behavior to female nature, just think of bad male behavior and ask yourself if that's in your nature.

>Please help me
>My mom had no idea she was pregnant. She is unable and unfit to take care of me Please get me to the authorities so they can find me a good home.
>I just want what is best for him [???] is not me.
>Please
>I'm sorry
Bitch.

gotta get on Jamials dick instead, skeet skeet

Asian women shit their babies out and leave them on the ground all the time

>that mongoloid face
>black hair
>white
kikes please leave

Sadly we can't go back in history and see the consequences of womens rights, women suffrage, women in politics, women in the army, women in science, women in police.. you get the point?

This is an experiment, it will not end well.

I wonder what the girl plans on doing with her life now she ditched the kid. Back to partying and fucking til she's 40?

>She is unable and unfit to take care of me
A very honest woman.
And very sensible, she left the baby in a safe place instead of throwing him in waste container.

In Italy we have these place where women can leave unwanted babies.

China level of degeneracy.

we have them too in the US. i assume tucson has them as well but the young mother in this case didn't know of their existence.

This woman isn't white. She's mystery meat. Southern European at best.

Sadly, most "traditional" men want traditions for women only, not for men.

In traditional societies men didn't vote either.
Majority (those who were not aristocracy or upper class) didn't get educated either (however, women of the upper classes did get educated).
Men were also virgins until marriage, men also married young.
Men also didn't go to work in a sense we know today, they just worked in the field since early in the morning.

Yet encountering a traditional man who would give up on universal male suffrage is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
95% of today's so called conservatives wanna vote, sleep around (or at least have some amount of sexual liberties, even if it's not total promiscuity), get educated and be in the workforce. None of which is traditional for either gender.
Most conservative men are no better than trad thots. Their shit just goes unchecked cause they are the majority of this movement.

No she’s just Finnish

Nah, the fucking chinks would eat the poor thing.

Imagine being a baby who was left in an airport by their mother. Imagine knowing that you'll never know either of your real parents, and even if you did, your mom still abandoned you in an airport and didn't even know which of the dudes she fucked was your dad.

What fucking "traditional societies" are you talking about? Feudalism? Ancient Athens was a democracy. American (before it was ruined) was a Federalist Republic.

What 'traditional society' do you want to revert to? What form of government?

in china
jesus fucking christ that's sad but smart.

Fucking idiot all she had to do was go to an adoption center and surrender her parental rights the normal way and the child would have been in a TRULY safe place. Instead she left the child in the middle of a fucking airport where anyone could have taken the child for any number of horrible reasons.

You're an idiot. Those babies previously ended up in dumps, toilets and trash bins.

First of all she looks Asian you dumb MGTOW niggers.
Second of all..
>"durr all wyt wimmin r worrible cuz ONE DID SOMETIN EBIILL"

Its at least 90% (((shitposting))). They seem to go in a different direction every other day or so. This weekend they will probably be back to "why dont you have an asian girlfriend" followed by hapa hate threads.

I think he thinks traditional means going back to feudalism and peasantry or something. What a retard.

Not all men in Ancient Athens had the right to vote. In fact if you could magically go back to those times, you'd have an equal chance of ending up as a male slave of Athenian citizens as you'd have of ending up as a male citizen who has the right to vote. Even men who were not slaves didn't always earn the right to vote either.
American constitution was based on the principles of the French revolution. The French revolution ideologically terminated the European traditional order.

And feudalism can be an example, but not necessarily. Monarchism in general is way more traditional and has served Europe way better (and longer) than any system that had voting in it.

As for daily life of traditional people, you don't have to look far back in time, especially as an American - just look at how the Amish people are living.

And that's precisely the thing. Most men don't want that. Why get up at 4 am and work in the field all day when you can have a comfy 9-5 office job and wish for traditionalism to come back for women only.

I don't understand this stupid meme of 'women hating virgins'. It's retarded.

Women would rather sleep with abusive druh dealers and deadbeat losers who won't ever take responsibility for a kid. And if you point this out you're an embittered "incel".

Because it's impossible to be unhappy with the current state of affairs, with children being abandoned and aborted left and right, while being a normal and well adjusted human being right?

Fucking white Knight faggot

i'd get my dick and balls sucked on though, looks like she's suck a golf ball through a straw

This is a medieval babybox.

Only a virgin would think that men who are getting laid don't hate women. Ask any married guy how he feels about women.

i see you read the hamster story too

Please explain how universal male suffrage is totally traditional.
Rarely, if ever, does one hear about this from conservatives.

>jesus fucking christ that's sad but smart.

no it isn’t. those kids are going to be abused by a priest, freemason, or sent to a lesbian/tranny/gay couple. it’s just another notch in completely destroying society and feeding satanism.

I can confirm as a Tucson fag that our firehouses and hospitals have newborn dropoff points. Only catch is that it must be within 72 hours of birth.

>hamster
It's not about a hamster, bucko

Says a forest pixie.

And what's wrong with a 9-5 office job?

As long as you are making good money that you can support a wife and some children with, I don't see the problem. Its almost like you are stuck with a certain idea about what traditionalism.

Good moral conservative males want American traditionalism. White neighborhoods, a loving wife, a few beautiful children. A nuclear family that loves eachother. Maybe God is involved, but that's a detail.

Details are messy like that. If you can wake up 4am everyday and support your family by tilling a field until dusk, how is that any different?

>there are grown up trash babies probably lurking this board as we speak