How can blacks be such animals?

This is truly horrible?

bumps to end the genocide

Why are whites so weak?

>call yourself the master race
>get slaughtered daily by "inferior" Africans

LMAO

Just you wait nigger. We're going to Lynch you.

why are the Dutch and the British not bringing their people home to safety? It seems strange to me that they don't care.

that's exactly right, the royalty doesn't care and never has

Donate whatever you can to Orania; they need schoolbooks, pencils, guns to defend themselves from niggers etc.

If these people had swiss ancestry and spoke swiss german, they'd definitely be allowed to return here.

Numbers matter you dumb fuck

Isn't this what half of Sup Forums wants to do to blacks and Mexicans here in America?

Surely they should commend these men for wanting an ethnostate. I know I'd leave Africa if my white neighbors were being killed

They arent real whites. They come from a non traditional phenotype of anglosaxan and indo-maganian heritage.

Whites in others homelands is ok, but not the other way around.. ok

>blacks (from Africa?) and Mexicans (from Mexico?)

>here in America?

Imagine my surprise!!!

Nobody asked you ya slimy french coward

Blacks and Mexicans are from America. Blacks are entirely colonial era and are literal products of American history, and Mexicans are largely natives.

Most white Americans on the other hand are Ellis island immigrants.

it's because of other whites, unironically. Whites btfo ourselves

Whites have gotten BTFO'd plenty in history.

This doesnt fly anymore dude. We need to get over our past or all whites are f u c k e d.

If you are a chink kys.

In every likelihood, the only thing getting larger is your ass. So Mexico was the "largely" half the American continent?

Blacks are from the colonial era with a visa issued by the Southern states. Who colonized the South?

Blacks are descendants of both slaves and slave masters. The vast majority of white Americans of today were European peasants at that time.

if genocide of whites is real then they should flee.
if you are unable to flee then oh well good luck
if you are unwilling to flee, oh well good luck

If i was living in a country where white people were outnumbered over 10:1 by blacks and they were killing white people with impunity then you have two options and only two options.
flee or fight back.

get on a boat or plane and sail/fly to a western country and claim political asylum

>having a successful asylum claim as a white South African

Living with niggers is sickening.