Oregairu

Why do people hate Orimoto? She's literally just a normal girl who likes to be friendly to people. 8man is just another autist who thought a girl nice to him liked him.

SORE ARU!

>tfw no orimoto ending ever

preach it ;_;

TOTSUKAWAIII
SAIKAWAIIII

I don't really know the backstory since I don't read light novels, but I believe one issue connected to her character is that the bullying gets worse after 8man's confession. Which means somebody must've talked about it.

Now that talking about rejecting a confession of the social outcast of the class would bring about even more bullying for that guy, well...
If you're not totally retarded(or cold-hearted) you'd get that.
So there is reason to dislike her, if what I know about the story is true.

T H O T
H
O
T

She is LITERALLY my high school crush so FUCK HER.

She was the bad end in the second VN. Ironically it was the only route that made any sense.

>Orimoto route
>Bad end

W-wait, there was a route for her in the video game? How does it go? Does 8man get with her finally?

PUT HER HEAD ON A PIKE

8man gets no pussy/boy pussy in high school and is stuck in college with her.

>normal girl

There you go. Normalfags get out.

That's actually really sad/realistic

I was hoping at least Orimoto would give him a chance but that ending just sounds like NTR route where he listens to her bitch about her boyfriend(s) and hears her get fucked across from the room

Next volume fucking when

Too bad. They're better as friends.

I can't wait until Yui wins. That is that needs to be done.

Can't wait til she LOSES

TO IROHA

She won't. She has no competition and he is open to her affections.

Iroha has no feelings for 8man.

>this is what yuifags actually believe
can't wait till she kills herself after being rejected BY A FUCKING AUTIST

how many times must i post this
read another and fuck off yuifag, you got your noncannon ending now suck a dick

best girl right here in the series I definitely know she got a lot of trophies just sitting there in her closet of best girl #1 just take me home with you girl I'll just turn into a kitty cat meow and fit very nicely in your breasts yesss… (づ。‿‿。)づ

You wouldn't do that. She is a level headed girl that isn't overly emotional. On the small chance 8man actually rejects her she would take it well and would still be his friend.

ANOTHER was great but the story isn't over. vol 12 will be the feather in the cap.

>says this while posting a bigger autist

I don't. My favorite girl is Yukino, but I like Orimoto quite a lot myself.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Wait the last volumee still isn't out yet? I thought it was being worked on last year or something

Nah, Orimoto is the ideal girlfriend for 8man. She's the normal girl who will try to bring him into society.

>be friendly
Thats not true tho, she insults/makes fun of 8man and then just laugh and acts like its not a big deal

Not even boy pussy? How do you mess up like that?

Its been a while since I watched the episode where she, her friend, Hayato and 8man go to the mall together, but wasn't she being a dick to 8man on their "double date?"

She's boring

I've seen this exact post at least three times today.

Haruka Tomatsu is the only thing she has going for her.

Cute

When a girl is mean to you, she's being tsuntsun. Is this your first anime or what?

I keep forgetting how many girls there actually were.

>Normal girl

Are normal girls not shit?

See

Also the hate for her and not necessarily 8man comes from the concept of being naive. 8man was when he confessed and he really didn't mean any harm, not that you could cause harm from a confession done with respect.

What she did was cause word of said event to spread, knowing that it would. She purposefully tried to hurt his feelings moreso than she already had.

What the fuck did he expect though? He was an anti-social loser who thought that he was entitled to dating a girl just because she was nice to him.

Of course he's going to seem like a desperate loser.

idk. What do you expect from any flawed character?

Flaws.

And he learned from it. For better or worse. That was the entire point.

This is true, especially since Tomato Tomatsu does such a great job voicing her. But for political purposes, I have to support You above all others.

That's funny as shit. I'd watch an anime about that. Obviously they'd get married in the end.

SAIZE?

I like her character song

Can't wait to see Iroha steal 8man's first kiss in front of YY AFTER LOSING

She was using him as the butt to every joke in order to make herself appear more humorous/interesting in front of Hayama.

To be fair, she's not genuine.