One Piece

Thoughts on Nami this arc?

fucking hot. She really looks better with her hair up.

This. Liked her being a bitch to Ceasar as well.

She loves Sanji

I love Nami and Sanji

Bitch Nami is the best.

Just wait until she kisses Sanji on the lips. Once they get on the ship it will happen

Charlotte D. Meat when?

Worst straw hat, as per usual.

Nami was cute this arc but shes always cute so its no surprise. I also hate this SaNafaggots baiting people but as a SaNafag i liked her interaction with Sanji. Her relationship with him (as well as his relationship with Ruffy) has really developed.

Her loyalty to Luffy being shown in this arc was very well done. Her transition into being an effective support character in combat was a good move by Oda. Looking forward to seeing how her conflict with Sanji will be resolved, its funny how the one who was most physically damaged has already gotten his emotional resolution. Finally, liked her being shown as the "queen" of the crew by disposing of CC, bitchslapping Sanji for kicking the captain, and talking some sense into Luffy(even if he only followed her words halfway). I would say she is the strawhat who got the most development this arc after Sanji.

Very well done.

Dont... start
Nami played Zoro's role, if Zoro was there Oda would've used her differently.
Also Nami and Sanji will kiss to make up

I dont think Zoro would have done anything to CC, and he might have actually left the crew himself for Luffy not fighting back and dishonoring the position of captain. Also dont think Zoro would be so keen to run away cause he's cocky enough to wanna test his strength. So I'm not too sure she played Zoro's role my dude.

What I was trying to say is that if Zoro had gone Nami would've been stuck with Carrot and Chopper.
And that's just facts

>What I was trying to say is that if Zoro had gone Nami would've been stuck with Carrot and Chopper.

Its more likely he would have gotten lost on WCI and wandered off somewhere desu. There's no way we can even reasonably speculate who would have ended up with who had Zoro came.
And that's just facts.

If zoro was here he would have just soloed big mom himself.

Sanji and Nami look sexy together.

Going by past arcs yes when can.
You can deny it all you want to feel better but you're only lying to yourself.
And yes go on. Repeat the same thing back to me. Because that's all you can do

They do. Especially this arc

>Going by past arcs yes when can. You can deny it all you want to feel better but you're only lying to yourself.

Not really. Oda likes to mix up character combinations each arc, so theres really nothing to confirm that notion. You can look through character combinations arc by arc and they are usually different.

Nice.

Is Killer stronger than Sanji?

Wish this sanautist would die

All of the Supernovas/Worst Generation would beat Sanji in a fight. He can't even beat Bonney since she's a lady.

Why the fuck is there so much SaNa shitposts in this thread? Guess SaNafag really is the worst shitposter, at least the other shitposters had the decency to let people respond to their posts and didn't continuously spam their shit.

Why come to this thread? There's another OP thread you know. This thread will probably be LuNanigger vs SaNautist. Basically, two people with no life.

>28 replies
>12 posters
Hmm

Why does Sana bother you?
Just accept it. Get over it
I was gone for 4 days. You just have to be reminded of what will be canon.

Who's the strongest character in One Piece?

>32 replies
>12 posters

Pirate God Buggy would wipe the floor with him.

Hmm

Someone once had a small list of chest sizes for some OP girls. Anyone got it?

Boring

Still hot.