One Piece

Can Oda apologists/Luffykids ever recover from this? They are the biggest losers of this arc.

Luffy got what he wanted this arc.. and he was dragged away by sanji

The readers are the biggest losers of this arc (and the three arcs before).

If Luffy could guarantee a one v one with Big Mom, he'd have stayed, but they were horribly outnumbered

I've been reading the W7/Eins Lobby arc. I forgot how badass Sanji and Zoro were.

Oda's smarter than his Luffykid fans. He wont sacrifice a good story that makes sense for the sake of some autistic fans.

Are we even reading the same story? Luffy and Big Mom were evenly matched when he was in Gear 4. He only got tired because he'd been fighting all day.

>Luffy and Big Mom were evenly matched
>>>>>>>>>>evenly matched
Also Luffy ate and rest before the assasination plan

>Luffy and Big Mom were evenly matched when he was in Gear 4
BM was smiling when clashing with Luffy. Luffy has also done nothing to increase his power since the Cracker fight so i doubt he's suddenly BM tier.
>He only got tired because he'd been fighting all day
We still dont know that for sure. It is possible Luffy was out of energy in that moment but his dialogue seem ambiguous. Its entirely possible BM absorbed his power.

Doffy was smiling when he clashed with Luffy. Guess that explains why luffy got his ass whopped

>Comparing Doffy to BM
Do you think this makes sense user?

>Crew split up
>Submarine right near BM
>Pursuit team happening

Why the FUCK are you people so goddamn retarded? Arc isn't over, this is just buildup to a second climax

>this makes sense user?
No I dont. Just as I think using a smile as proof makes no fucking sense either.

Jesus Christ, having only binge-read One Piece very recently, people weren't kidding when they said that weekly chapters are fucking boring, how do you guys keep your investment?

>evenly match
Shes not even warmed up.

luffy was going to be killed. I thought the 2 years would have made him smarter

The vast majority of manga is like this if you're following weekly. You either adjust after years of practice or you read in spurts. Or, you're one of those losers who refuses both of those solutions and just bitches about it constantly.

by not thinking about it 6 days out of the week

Why is Nami such an annoying rotten bitch? When is she gonna be gang-raped and thrown out of the strawhat crew?

>Just as I think using a smile as proof makes no fucking sense either.
It does given the context of that smile. Luffy was struggling this arc with a sweet commander and would've lost without Nami's help. It was also pretty clear to everyone who wasn't a Luffyfag that BM wasn't going to get defeated this arc so that smile had more weight. It meant Luffys no where near her level. Doffy on the other hand was obviously going to get beaten that arc. Context matters.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>Crew split up
What does it matter? As if all 9 Straw Hats would gang up on BigMeme.

>It does given the context of that smile.

No it doesn't. You could say the same exact thing for when Luffy clashed with Doffy and said that he smiled cause he knew he was stronger....thats not a good reason at all. I'm not disagreeing with you that BM is way stronger than Luffy but using a smile as a reason for showcasing BM's strength is straight up autistic. She could just as easily have been enjoying the battle

Soon

>What does it matter?
It means that the arc will prolong even further you dimwit. Brook and Chopper are heading back into the eye of the storm and Katakuri is sending a pursuit team to the SH and FT pirates...This is buildup of tension, which means we will get a second climax. Oh gee, what a great way to tie up all the loose ends of this arc?

He is running away. Stop trying to defend what is not defendable.
Oda is a shit writer and Luffy is a pussy

>Oda is a shit writer
Hackposters were also escapefags. Now who wouldhave thunk?

End game right here, brothers.

That's not what happened in the manga. SaNafags are so delusional.

>Oda is a shit writer
That would be true if Luffy stayed and fought. Something Luffyfanatics cant comprehend.

It's excellent that there is a Shonen where the protagonists have to run. If Luffy had punched Big Mom out of the picture (kek) the series would be sinking in quality.

>You could say the same exact thing for when Luffy clashed with Doffy and said that he smiled cause he knew he was stronger
I already explained why its different. You might as well just have left it at
>No it doesn't

You're missing the point. Read OP's picture.
Either Oda thinks his fans are retards that would eat anything he throws at them(is true btw) or he is losing his touch

>I already explained why its different.
Your "explanation" is the same one that shippers use. You presume that the context of BM being stronger than Luffy means that her smile indicates how she viewed the fights as a joke, just like shippers presume that the context of a certain action indicates romantic feelings. Using a shitty reason as a smile is not good logic. Theres no reason to say that she wasn't smiling out of excitement either.

Whats his endgame? Was he trying to kill BM just for shits and giggles?

He also needed her dead so he could get away from her. But also shits and giggles.

Someone once had a small list of chest sizes for some OP girls. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

So is the arc over?

why do people automatically assume urouge solo'd the sweet commander
don't get me wrong I love his meme but it just seems kind of stupid, doesn't it

It'd have been shittier writing if he'd continued to fight with Big Mom after the initial clash. He's thinking more like a captain now, putting the lives of his crew ahead of his pride. He saw what happens when you decide to be a hardass and take on heavyweights above your pay grade

I like that Sanji wasn't even surprised by G4.
>Oi Luffy sto-huh, he's some kind of roided up rubber gorilla now
>Whatever, let's just get his dumbass out of here before he kills us all

Doffi a arrogant piece of shit tough, he was also smilling when Kuzan showed up, despite Kuzan being in a other league.

Well to be honest he already seen him suddendly steaming and "teleporting" around, having is limb inflating to gigantic proportion.

This is what they ACTUALLY see.

I'm dumb
what's draining his powers?

I mean, he's running from a yonko to go beat another yonko

idk what you guys are making a fuss about

He is pissed, that's whats going on there.

Bragging rights. As of right now he and Luffy are the only members of the Worst Generation to have directly attacked a Yonkou and lived. His notoriety and infamy is going to rise dramatically just for having survived the effort

Why do people ship SaNa when Nami has been such a bitch towards Sanji this arc? Luffy was more understanding towards Sanji then that fucking whore.

Aren't they the ones who did the most damage to Big Mom crew until now ?

but he looks weakened in the following chapters too

>Shipping on one of the only romantic-free shonen

Using Gear 4 over and over again vs Cracker made him waste too much haki. Using it twice vs Doffy knocked him out for days.

The problem is that Sanji is as much, if not more of a whore than what Nami is.

Yup. They've royally fucked her shit up, she's practically mind broken right now from how how she got double teamed. Capone, Ceaser and Luffy are going to become the most notorious names on the sea for the next couple of days till the Revs steal the spotlight at the Reverie

Lol true. As expected of the future Pirate King, I guess

I don't get it?

basically
>he said he wont run again
>yet he running from BM in the latest chapters

tho afaik BM is not his priority right now, another yonko is
he just wanted sanji back asap

Nami wasnt being a bitch at all. Her slapping Sanji was perfectly justifiable from her pov and her "i'll never forgive you" was mostly a gag. Im not the shitposting SaNafag but i do ship them. The reason is Sanji seems to really care about Nami. To me he cares more about her than any other girl and it would suck if Oda breaks his heart by not getting her EoS. I know Oda said he wouldnt include romance and i would be more than fine by that but if he did i would hope he would ship them. Plus they look good together.

man
those 2 years of training really improved his fighting skills, didn't they?
>jobs

>2 years of training
>jobs

They gave problems to a yonko, that's pointing something out.

I mean he miles away from ex-luffy
but I was surprised he had to go all out just to defeat another shichibukai

Zoro > Big Mom

>zoro just walks up and slices the whole island

Dude, you're not entitled to a person just because you like that person alot. You SaNafags are creepy as fuck.

>"BIG MAMI IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"
>runs away like a little bitch

I'm starting to think Oda is forgetting who Luffy originally is

will the straw hats get raid suits?

I am also shocked at how little sanji grew

it's as if he only got a weak haki and can jump in the air

Nami will challenge the vinsmoke to a drinking contest and win a raid suit for her best friend Usopp.

then we get Sogeking vs Van Ogre

I don't think you understand how fictional stories work

Nami isnt a real person user. I would never say that about anyone in real life. However, One Piece is a manga and Oda has repeatedly made Sanji go wild and fight for Nami. He's done this as a friend and as someone who is in love. I think including all those moments deserves a pay off. I dont know if it'll happen (actually i doubt it) but its something i would like.

>Luffy fights Kaidou before Mam
he declared it, confirmed

I mean he had no idea just how strong a yonko could be
she just stretched and stopped G4 with a hand

but I get your point
if anything Oda should be more literal on how luffy makes some desicions
>dam she stronger than I thought

>Zoro defeats full bodied haki Pica in one strike

>Sanji breaks his leg to non haki, normal mode Vergo

The signs are planted in our faces. Sanji isn't cut out to be a serious fighter like Zoro or Luffy. And i've been a big fan of the hunter Sanji since forever ago, the truth really does hurt.

>characters motivations and intentions don't change given the circumstances
That's not how it works, little guy

Is it better to read OP week to week or periodically drop it for a few months and then catch back up?

I do the latter
feels more fun than waiting for Wednesdays

Alright how is the crew strenght going

1. Luffy
2. Zoro (and we haven't even seen him all out)
3. Robin
4. Sanji
5. Brook
6. Franky
7. Ussop
8. Chopper
9. Nami

hbu guys

guaranteed replies

BM drained his powers. I'm sure his fight with Cracker raised his G4 time limit immensely

1. my favorite character
everyone else
last. your favorite character

Ussop will always be the weakest strawhat

I can just see Luffys first encounter with Kaidou now
>Hey Kaidou!
>Hmmm?
>Gear 4th!!!
>Kaidou now looks interested, grins
>Alright boy, take your bes-
>WHABAM! Luffy nails him full in the face, cutting him off
>Proceeds to unleash a nonstop volley of attacks, is actually throwing Kaidou around
>Crew cheers!!! Holy shit Luffy might actually do this!
>Luffy nails him with one last attack, slamming him through several meters of solid rock
>deflates into a puddle of slack rubber
>Chopper, Nami, Usopp all the weaker members of the crew are crying tears of relief, heavy hitters looking stoic and impressed
>Nami and Ussop start running towards their captain
>STOP!!!!
>They pause, looking confused
>Luffy stares straight ahead, exhausted, fearful
>Nami suddenly notices his hands
>The skin of the knuckles is split wide open, torn
> shots of Zoro, Sanji, Franky and Jinbe suddenly looking very serious
>A voice booms from the massive dust cloud ahead, "Are you done little pirate-boy?"
>Kaidou emerges
>UN-FUCKING-SCATHED
>"what a dissapointment"
I can't fucking wait

>fearful
Wrong

>inb4 10 year timeskip

When will Usopp and Nami have sweet children ?

Big Mom is about to take out her whole crew. So Luffy will get his one v one with her soon.

Nami's pregnant user. Child arc coming in 2019.

Ussop can defeat Nami

Usopp has been and will be the weakest in strawhats. ONE PIECE 10th Treasures (2007)

Then Zoro has to step up for his Captain's faults
>Oi yonko Kaidou.. Have you ever been cut before?
>Zoro pulls something out, its his bandana
>He ties his bandana to his head
>Equips all 3 of his legendary swords
>Zoro clads them in haki and flies towards Kaidou
>Zoro mutters something under his breath
>The nine mountains and eight seas..
>Theres nothing i can't cut!
>SANZEN SEKAI!
>Shocked expression from the strawhat crew
>Luffy smiles.. shishishi! he laughs
>Panel zooms out
>KAIDOU HAS BEEN CUT IN HALF!

This okay-ish thread (for now) needs some Viola to push it to the top.

>Implying God Ussop couldn't destroy anyone on that list.

Bonney and Moria are gonna turn Luffy into Nightmare Gramps to fight Kaido and Law will use Haki transfusion to fix Gear 4's weakness by having everyone donate Haki to Luffy.

Zoro would oneshot every single Big Mom crew member except for Katakuri. Luffy could barely handle the weakest commander with Nami's help.

WITH THIS I SUMMON THEE!!!

THROUGH THE HOLY RITUAL OF ORANGE AND STRAW!!! THROUGH THE CANON PRACTICE OF INTERPRETING COLORSPREADS I SUMMON THEE!!

RAISE YOUR UGLY HEAD FROM THE DEPTHS OF YOUR NEET DESPAIR

RISE SANAFAG

some people just can't appreciate god-tier aim

1. Zoro
2. Zoro
3. Zoro
4. Zoro
5. Zoro
6. Zoro
7. Zoro
8. Luffy
9. Everyone else.