How will Russia ever recover from this meme?

How will Russia ever recover from this meme?

In order to recover the meme would've had to have had an effect first

Russians made this meme, I don't think there's any need to recover.

Why recover? Let polack feel great for once. Anybody saved the suicide one?

wtf is this meme

This one?

this is fucking gold holy shit

Can someone please explain this meme and give me a basic gestalt of the origins?

I love how they don’t even try to make this make sense anymore.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A TEMPLATE?
PLEASE!
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE FOR SO LONG AND PEOPLE JUST LAUGH AT ME WHEN I TRY TO DESCRIBE IT

Can you guys explain it to me?

I love this meme

seconding; what the fuck is this

remember polandball? this is him now feel old yet?

Russian Govt makes a shitty cancerous version of polandball
Slavs on VK don't buy it and start editing the tigers
Then the slavs decide to piss off as many people as possible, Poland is now depicted as a rapist that fucks the tigers
They take it a step further by making Poland rape Russia, Germany, and other countries that historically have shat on Poland
Makes its way through 2ch and KC, now it's here
People think it's funny.

Yea, thanks.

wtf is this shit meme? this must be the least funny shit I've ever seen. is this from /r/eddit?

Here.

dumb slavs think it's funny to rape men

t. neo-slav

IM CRYING LAUGHING

What point is it trying to make? In what context was it created?

Ask on the Russian chans

lmfao

I rarely laugh for real anymore on Sup Forums but this, this is good

I heard this meme was butcherd by Kremlin agents to spread Russian propaganda. But dudes from krautchan edited and therefore made the meme

The Russian govt?

Did Polan actually make this anal rape meme?

It's breddy gud

Thank you user! you really saved me this time!

Yes, as silly as it sounds (mostly because the left won't stfu about how the evil russians are responsible for the entire alt right), cтpaнoшapы was an actual shitty shill operation. Not necessarily a Machiavellian plan, but more "lets pay some memesters to make pro-russia memes" and said people went with polandball.

terrifying

But why Poland? I don't get it.

Why not the UK or smth else?

You know how americans on Sup Forums hate modern american politics (especially before Trump)? Well the russians on a russian version of Sup Forums are the same towards Russia.

Some random dude made some low-quality propaganda posters about russia, made in the style of polandball.
So 2ch took them and made them about deranged polandball raping russiaball instead.

And well, these new ones are kinda funny if you are into random anal rape jokes.

This shit is fucking hilarious. FYM

Why Poland?

probably Russian gov trying to capitalize on "recent" phenomenon of memes. Except they don't realize it's concept. Sort of like leftist "memes"

Thank you. But, I must go deeper, I must find the patient zero meme.

i assume this one is original