What's the deal with soyboys pulling this face?

What's the deal with soyboys pulling this face?

It's not even their final form...

Like monkeys they're showing that they're not a threat

kek

THIS. It is a show of submission and weakness. They are sheep to be fleeced.

I like how some im14andthisisdeep brainlet thinks it has anything to do with monkey gestures even though we don't attribute any other actions or gestures of ours to monkeys ever. But no this one particular facial expression most be a primal instinct. Nevermind that they're trying to look excited, just ignore human facial expressions, it doesn't fit my narrative.

Imagine working at buzzfeed

would literally shoot myself and everyone in the vicinity

huamsn raise their arms in the air when they're victorious, which monkeys also do. go back to buzzfeed

I need more images for my soy folder, dump what you have lads

>sheep to be fleeced
What kind of shit expression is that? It doesn't hurt the sheep or anything. They are probably happy when all that wool crap is gone.

it's probably good for making babies laugh.

I think it's because they were raised on cartoons where the characters present exaggerated facial expressions, like the wolf on the cereal packet there, see how he mimics it, they are basically children.

They have a hole in their being they want filled with man meat.

Infantilization.

If you're a soyboy or a nu-male you don't imitate adult white males. It's more prestigious to be a victim. But how can you be a victim if you're a white male? Easy-peasy: you imitate a child. Soi we get infantilization.

can we go further?

>They are probably happy when all that disposable income crap is spent on nintendo products.

I used to pull that face once in a while at photos. But now thanks to soyboy I have to avoid making face like that at photos. Thanks a lot, assholes.

fresh OC

the Establishment wants you to be a soi boi. buying sweaters and nintendo consoles and not having children or buying a gun

>this thread
you guys sound just as retarded as leftist idiots speculating and writing essays about "pepe the frog and its role in facism".

it's just a dumb fad

How do people let this happen to themselves?

can anyone back trace this to patient zero?

Pretty sure all of those "soy boys" pull more pussy than OP and can beat his ass, both in a real fight and at Street Fighter.

t. soykraut

Enjoy being the poor man's Austria, stupid piefke

nutcase Kraut, it is english.. damn i not have time explain.

>shit resolution
>needing a caption to the image when its self explanatory

stop

Lets be real here, if theres anyone in the world the average Sup Forumstard could beat up irl it would be the "men" in OPs pic. even a 12 year old karate student could fuck those guys up

Not like I made the image, m8. Just started collecting these no bully pls

>showing teeth is a submissive gesture
dont think so tim

>he wants to see soy in high def

>haha le soyboys open their mouths when they smile
Why the fuck does this exact thread need to be posted everyday? Sup Forums had gone to shit.

At least he can fix himself up and get fit. Other people like souboyz are ducked for life.

>open mouth selfie taker detected

That's a woman

And you soy boys are happy when Ahmed fucks your wives.

t. the_donald

That's not even how greentext works im reeing so fucking hard right now newfag.

to show they are ready to suck the cock

This

Top lel

I thought we were calling them eunuchorns now?