Button A - Eradicate all non-white people on Earth

> Button A - Eradicate all non-white people on Earth
> Button B - All non-white people on Earth double in population, but you get 1 billion dollars.

What do?

Button A, of course. Egoism is for niggers.

So button a fixes everything, and button b does nothing but give me a billion dollars?
I think it would take more than a billion dollars to fix the world, so funding it myself is out of the question.
Button A.

Removal is worth FAR more than 1 billion fiat dollars.

Button A is suicide for you

Button B.
I could finally buy myself a sex doll harem.

Choose Button A because it's the right thing to do. Commit suicide shortly after because I gave up 1 billion dollars. Only logical answer.

Button A (seriously)

>Push button A to make world a better place
>Push button B to make it twice as worse as it is now, but you get monopoly money as a bonus.

Well shit, that's a hard fucking choice.

nice try sanches
A A A A A A A A

Button A will cause economy crisis. Who would manufacture cheap shit?

I wouldnt even press B if it just said "you get one billion dollars"

Take the money. With all the new niggers in Africa, the ecosystem collapses, killing in 20 years all of its population. Use the money to deport the kikes to Africa. Repeat

kek, holy shit, I didn't even see the doubles part before I answered A.

You don't know that. Maybe he is part of the 56% that doesn't get exterminated? Though half-whites and below get exterminated so this percentage may be actually much lower.

A- because by the end of it id have a billion dollars. Hell, just through crowd funding by telling everyone it was me would probably net me a few billion.

A, A, A. Why the fuck it doesnt work? Well, B then, thanx

>button a
>all the wealth that would have been wasted goes to the global minority that remain

Ukrainians

button B as most places wont have the infrastructure to withstand a population doubling and theyll all mostly die anyways.

Take a picture of the buttons, post it on Sup Forums, let kek decide.

If I am technically not white, but consider myself white and use white on all my documents, do I die if I press A? Not that I wouldn't anyway, but I sort of like living as a white man.

Your cucked leadership wants you to have a population of 100 million by 2100.

so i might as well collect my billion dollars and fuck off.

A

Button A, but only jews. also the asians get to stay

If I had the choice I’d go with A

A and ask for donations for saving humanity.

A then B
0 niggers * 2 = 0

button b of course

Yeah, but you'd be a big target too. Think of all the commies who would try to kill you. I guess with a billion dollars you could buy A LOT of private security though.
I guess you could always pull a Michael Jackson. But most people in the thread probably define it by genetics.

Hmmm...I don't think B necessarily constitutes a fully selfish act. I would take B and use the billion to buy an island and bring like minded whites (not going in depth right now, but honor, stoicism, western philosophy is a start).

Getting rid of every non white won't get rid of every nigger. Trust me.

Button B brings the world population to something like 13 billion in an instant. This would probably cause mass-migration and resource depletion, generating so much chaos that the markets that secure your money would collapse, or generating a near-extinction event within your lifetime.

Even for non-Sup Forumsacks this would be a questionable choice, do you think that anyone here would pick it?

I would smash the A button so fuckin hard that my hand will needed to be amputated

The world is so simple, right Pablo?

Even if A was the one that gave me 1 billion dollars I wouldn't press it. I dont understand the desire to murder billions of people for being born with the wrong skin colour

Also think realistically. In this game, A might be the obvious choice, but the real solution is to acquire a defensible area of land and start a smaller community. The things that are killing whites and our cultural potential isn't limited to shit skins. Mass media, internet hurt box and social media degeneracy would still be an issue.

I don't think we can just *poof* disappear all non whites, so let's start pooling resources and get the hell out before the system collapses.

>get 1 billion dollars
>use money to fund research to cure negroidism

button A. If all the porch non-whites are eliminated, there's more resources for me..whereas if I have a billion dollars, I have to compete with more scum for less resources..so my money is probably worth almost nothing.

Damm you'd lose those sweet Filipino asses.

I hadn't even thought so much about the doubling population effect, but B is looking like the more clever choice.

Think. Plenty of whites are absolute, unreedemable vapid little shits. With a billion, you can acquire farming equipment, arable island property and start a new renaissance. With a smaller community, everyone would get to know each other personally again. We would depend on each other. True brotherly love would flourish instead of pointless homosexual degeneracy.

OP's a trick question. It's possible it will eradicate 99.9% of the human population leaving only 1-2 people around maybe nobody because we all share DNA.

In short i'm afraid magick might backfire

B U T T O N A

Button A
>value of improvement to quality of life would easily be worth more than a billion dollars
>you would probably get a billion dollars in thank you donations after pressing it

Button A, with the increase of goods not being sucked up by leeches or having my tax dollars support them prices will drop and it will be like I had a billion dollars anyway.

genius

B, then take the money and create the niggakilla 5000

I'll go with button A and do what's right for the planet and the species.

A
I make good money. A white only world would be comfy as fuck. I would much happier with A.

B, hire a huge mercenary army killing all niggers on earth.

How is this even a choice? Button A

If you double non whites in population there's going to be a lot of death involved.

>tripfag namefag
If you're in Europe/its colonies you shouldn't have non-white DNA.

Is there an button C where everyone dies?

A. And it's even because I'm trying to appear selfless. A world without jews and darkies would be paradise.

A. I don't need 1 billion dollars, I need my country and future back.