Oxfam had orgy in Haiti

What does /po/ think of this?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5370247/Oxfam-aid-workers-accused-using-prostitutes-Haiti.html
>Senior aid workers for one of Britain’s biggest charities were accused of paying survivors of the Haiti earthquake for sex.
>Three Oxfam employees were allowed to resign and four were sacked for gross misconduct after an internal investigation found some workers had used prostitutes in the war-torn region.
>The former director in the country was also accused of inviting prostitutes to his flat rented by Oxfam, according to a leaked report seen by the Times.
>Oxfam was also accused of covering up evidence as the Charity Commission said it had never been shown the specific allegations of sexual abuse mentioned in the 2011 investigation report

Other urls found in this thread:

clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/oxfam-america-sisters-planet
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/17/wikileaks-clinton-foundation-staffer-gripes-oxfam-screwed-us-publicly-haiti/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Haiti
youtube.com/watch?v=aVjWkkEJkZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums of course, ffs

Sounds like people were helping themselves when they were "helping" Haiti. Wish I had been there to get mine.

If they were using their own salary money it shouldn’t be a problem. If they are stealing Oxfam’s money to pay for hookers then I am against that. You can’t blame them for getting horny.

Bump

GIVES NEW MEANING TO MISSIONARY POSITION

>you can't blame them for getting horny

????

Pizzagate isn't real they said

Pretty impressive desu.

Now any old bloak can have a "caligula" like orgy! We are indeed as rich as emporers.

Now to be able fuck senetors wives in front of them and chop off a young boys penis and pretend he is a beautiful girl while you ravish him and our return to madness will be complete.

Were almost there! A few more transgendered rights and it could happen in our lifetimes!

clinton foundation on suicide watch

I don't recall seeing attractive hatians at any point.

>Charities that barely have 20% of their funding go to the causes they support and are used as tax free bank accounts for the wealthy are run by absolute scum
I'm shocked

Yes. it was a sexual emergency, fucking kids is no problem in an emergency

>war-torn region.

Charities are a scam.
A well run society has no need for charity.

FUCKING EEEEEEEW!
hatian hos
you couldn't count all of the diseases they have

Headline says “MAY have been underage.” What does that mean, under 18?

this is exactly why we need cryptocurrencies and Blockchain everything

#tulipmania2018

Well Oxfam used to smuggle weapons to the Taliban so nothing they do would surprise me, don't donate to charity.

The age of consent is 16 here, probably under that.
And may have means they were but they can't prove it in news speak.

that mean they were deffo illegal

nice

>Actually having sex with ugly negros

>ugly negro whores that probably have aids
ftfy

Cheers, pal.

Means there is a 100% chance they were underage.

>They came with aid they leave with AIDS

Thanks for posting! Waiting for this article here. I want anons to tie this to hillarys foundation and child trafficking.

Aren't Clinton Foundation and Oxfam partners? I swear I read that somewhere.

Googled it and there seems to be some connection
>clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/oxfam-america-sisters-planet

Also this
>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/17/wikileaks-clinton-foundation-staffer-gripes-oxfam-screwed-us-publicly-haiti/

Oxfam is:
1) a conduit for government bribes
2) an employment agency for middle-class cunts on comfortable salaries. My sister used to deal with their upper echelons a lot and says they were utter cunts.

I wonder where the tape came from?

every month there is some new pedo event discovered of Brits

Everytime Haiti gets some press the fire rises.

Isn't having an orgy in Haiti kind like playing Russian Roulette with a gun loaded with AIDS?

To some extent yes
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Haiti
>With an estimated 150,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in 2016 (or an approximately 2.1 percent prevalence rate among adults aged 15–49), Haiti has the most overall cases of HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean and its HIV prevalence rates among the highest percentage-wise in the region.

>What does /po/ think of this?

>haiti-is-not-a-shithole-tvguy.jpg

Its not the pleasure of sex these people desire, its fucking the innocence out of a child. Watching what their eyes look like as they defile them. There is evil in this world that you cannot even begin to comprehend.

Could they have found an actual worse place on the planet to hire prostitutes?

they probably have a whole process

Needs more Conan memes

Archived. Why wasn't it already? We're getting sloppy.

How far back in the woods are you, leaf? That's some deep back woods logic if I ever heard it. You sick fuck.

How 'bout some Family Guy instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=aVjWkkEJkZs

They were but the Clintons got pissed at Oxfam for people from Oxfam criticized the Clintons for treating Haiti like a goldrush to get contracts for their friends and Clinton foundation donors, which disparaged the name of charities trying to do good there like Oxfam. Of course, now that the Haiti shit is surfacing, the Clintons are probably outing Oxfam as a warning to anyone else who might think about turning on them to get ahead of the storm that's brewing re: Haiti for the Clintons.

>who may have been underaged
>who may
>may
lets not beat around the bush, we know full well they were underage.

Reminds me of the time Red Cross got half a billion and built 6 corrugated shacks in Haiti with the money.
Rest went on new yachts, boats, jets and villas for the higher-ups.
I love it when they ask me to give 'em cash in the street. I embarrass 'em good and proper I do.

I don't trust basically any charitable organization to not be highly corrupt with some fag at the top greedily feeding off of it. And then if they manage for that not to happen, for the money not to be wasted on frivolous ineffective shit.

I remember when Karz4Kidz got caught taking their donations and only giving them to jewish kids. But despite the fraud they still play the commercials on fox news because the law doesn't apply to our zionist occupied government and country

Lern 2 spel you fucking nigger

Next time you go to bed, imagine how the world could be, when you wake up the next morning, imagine what you can do to change it.

Not surprised

I don't get it
If you're gonna play the risky game of banging underage girls, why would you pick a nigger?

underrated

have a kek

>Sex with a Haitian prostitutes

>Conan

hahahah

That's pretty poor form.

FTFY

Rather play my card desu.