Brit/pol/ - The Brit/pol/ Match Attax Edition

>Most British companies are optimistic about the future post-Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/26/british-companies-optimistic-future-post-brexit/

>NHS chief calls on parents to show some 'tough love' in obesity battle
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/nhs-chief-calls-parents-show-tough-love-obesity-battle/

>Voters to show ID in anti-fraud trial
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440934

>Prevent anti-terror scheme defended
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440939

>BREXIT BOOST: Britain will gain £24BILLION per year after EU exit - says new report
express.co.uk/news/politics/747369/Brexit-boost-Britain-gain-billions-every-year-European-exit

>'There's no war in France!' Farron mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

>Berlin's Left-Wing Coalition Govt Refused to Acknowledge Islamist Terror Just Two Weeks Before the Christmas Market Truck Attack
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/new-berlin-government-refuses-acknowledge-existence-left-wing-extremism/

>The Queen DID Back Brexit After All
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/queen-back-brexit/

>Laura Kuenssberg says source told her the Queen backed Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/26/queen-did-back-brexit-run-up-to-referendum-laura-kuenssberg

>Out – and into the world: Why The Spectator backed Brexit
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/world-spectator-backed-brexit/

>Government to launch pilot scheme forcing voters to produce ID
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/voters-pilot-scheme-id-eric-pickles-electoral-commission-cabinet-office-a7496121.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aiBcf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_persecution_of_Serbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how embarassing for you

My thread is done properly. If I'd fucked everything off I would've been first.

No mercy

What is Klinefelters??!?

This thread best thread

BASED NIGGER

The other thread are no links wankers

omg, just looked up Kilnefelters...

>Affected individuals typically have small testes that do not produce as much testosterone as usual.

MWUHAHAHAHAHA BALL-LETS BTFO

Sad!

>”sharia law has nothing to do with Islam”

My step mum is a retard, I bought up statistics and facts to the argument and she disregard them as being false because it comes from the internet even though it’s pew research and started bladder on about how it's not all Muslims and Christians for some reason.

Why can’t women argue?

Because it's easier for her to resist than believe
When persuading people politically you have to let them reach the conclusions. Push their bike by all means, but they have to do some of the pedalling. And don't just force loads of facts on them because then they shutdown.

XXY chromosomes makes you infertile, lanky, have small balls and no testosterone. Basically uber soy

Do we have some sort of Klinefelters epidemic in the Western world right now?

Those profligates in the shit other thread literally start arguing about accents and tripshit off the bat, leave them to wallow in their own shit

how sad for you

>Sweden is going to be 30% Muslim by 2030 especially if current immigration trends continue
>YEAH SO? PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE WHERE EVER THEY WANT!

Dumb ass

>Do we have some sort of Klinefelters epidemic in the Western world right now?
No it's a very uncommon genetic defect, although there is some symptomatic overlap between it and the effects of modern lifestyle (no exercise, sugary diet etc)

>tfw no Klinefelters gf

That's disgusting

Jupiter Is /ourguy/ now user

I be pm in 6 months .

Have your brits stoped lisening this bigoted old man who bankcrupt xozr country yet.

Somebody give me a quick rundown on Eddie, sounds like an interesting guy.

Fat fuck

Is he? It's not my picture. I shall research Macron's views and paste Barnier or someone over him

grug like eu
then grug see picture
now grug no like eu

I don't think I could possibly give you a quick rundown, there's just been too much stuff.

Whilst he does BASED things in front of the press, Macron has threatened the city of london from downing street, gone to Chad to sign agreements for refugees and there's still the whole (((independent))) thing.

Corbyn is basically the British Hitler, us Nazis love him!

He fucking hates Americans. He deserted his unit in the army and lives in his car. He drinks too much (will drink the dregs of other people's drinks when they leave them behind if he can't get his own) and rolls cigarrettes out of dog-ends that he finds on the floor. Also, he has Klinefelters. You can find him in this thread if you would like to ask him about these things. He's quite forthright about his lifestyle.

Plus: He has a mixed race kid with a trollop who left him and he is still madly in love with her. She is cucking him with a blue eyed blonde German.

Hi, Grug! Welcome to Brit/pol/, great to have you here! Are you from Cheddar, by any chance? I'm glad you're starting to see things our way. Follow me on reddit for the latest big stories about [redacted]

Macron has gone rouge and become emperor Jupiter

Telling Africans to stop breeding while telling muzzles to fuck off and the media now hates the new Jupiter

Telling Africans to stop breeding while signing agreements with West African countries to get immigrants straight from the source
FTFY

How many? On a points system or what? Do tell!

grug
grug
where grug

Lmfao, thanks man. Sounds fucking hilarious.
I'll go see what other info I can get out of him in the other thread.

>He has a mixed race kid
Hapa or mutt?

I believe she is a mutt, so he has a mutt baby. Specifically: an Negroid de la Eddiekin

bump

I can't find anything
It's all buried under how evil he is for those comments
literally Tommy Robinson tier

11 bumps
real thread is

>smashed an 11 week old puppy with a hammer, put it in a microwave, and filmed it

Why are brits so evil?

sorry 12 bumps

Oh.

Well, good luck with the thread, I hope it lives. Way better than the other thread. I'm off to play the first Fallout game. Death to Eddie!

No. This is the real thread. Gaylord.

sorry 13 bunps

14 bumps

Source?

archive.is/aiBcf
I misspoke, why are UKaians so evil?

Thanks user. Have fun!

how can you post in two threads at once though

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_persecution_of_Serbs

>Gooks do it all the time and nobody even blinks an eyelid
>one ginger did it and everyone is up at arms

hypocrisy really

chekd

Does anything interesting in British politics happen anymore? I look at the news and just think this is shit.
Its been pretty boring since June last year.

S U B O
U
B
O

Why do you assume I don't want China to burn in nuclear fire?

My ex got in a cab after her. Driver told her she underpaid.

Apart from Soros buying us out of Brexit, the population of greater Birmingham, increasing by 35% in 3 years and Mogg being controlled opposition, fuck all.

does anyone genuinely believe Brexit will be a success economically? Like do people think we will be richer because of Brexit?

Or is it now a trade-off: we're happy being poorer at the cost of closed borders/no EU jurisdiction etc?

It will be another 30 years before we reach the peak of brexit

You want us to burn in hell fire because of that one ginger ninja?

It COULD be really profitable, if we play our cards right

Bit fucking boring though.
Brexit was peak but we've had some good shit.
My top two moments in post-Referendum Britain have been the Tory leadership contest when Gove went full Machiavelli and the June 2017 election.

>Or is it now a trade-off: we're happy being poorer at the cost of closed borders/no EU jurisdiction etc?
I'd admit I don't know, but I will be willing to make said trade off

Nah, I'm just making a meme, I can recognize the difference in quantity of abuse. Slit eyed demons should burn though.

The best moments where the times when it actually looked like ukip would get seats

I feel pretty deflated about Brexit. 2016 I though it was the most important thing to fixing the country but now I realise demographics are. And Brexit won't stop the islamic tide.

It won't stop it true, but if Britain magically uncucks itself we wouldn't be able to remove said migrants with the EU being on our backs

Sup Forums wants a global financial crisis that will be 10 times then the Great Depression ever was

With desperate times comes desperate measures ie race war and world war 3

very true and I'm still pleased we left, just not as triumphant
>ywn relive the days of Farage's leadership

>brexit, brexit, muh hard border, brexit, nhs, brexit, relentless virtue signalling, brexit

>Wanting world war three
Internal war maybe , but any kind of world war will result of 90% of the world and 90% of us, our problems are coming from (((people))) who reside in Britian. Some russian living in a commie block isn't hurting us neither is some Arab fucking a goat in his village in syria

thats all we'll ever hear forever now
we might get some action in six months when the article 50 clocks up but then back to the same old

what the fuck am I on about six months, I heard that timeframe somewhere but it makes no sense for brexit, thats not til 2019

And don't forget the 4 year transition period :)

forget Brexit, that shit will never happen, they'll pull out all the stops to prevent us leaving, I wouldn't even rule out some kind of national disaster.

They can't have that shit, the EU is too fucking fragile, and with Trump fucking their shit up left right and centre over there, I think they'll withdraw into Europe and consolidate their powerbase, honestly they'd fucking nuke London if it'd derail the process.

Jeb! 2020

Did a night shift last night and now my sleeps patterns fucked, might have to crack the whisky out

This is true, it’s not going to happen

Never has

Fucking British empire reduced to a vassal state

>need some sleep
>6:43 pm

They are not allowed to turn over democracy

They have to fulfill brexit otherwise people will be piss

if you're a br*Tish """person""", go jump off your little island. never want to see you """"""people"""""" again

What’s your job?

you don't go as hard as matty g

As long as the Sun thinks we're out, and the headlines say that, that's the people happy. And if not, they'll just blame the blue ties and vote the red ties next time

>they'd fucking nuke London if it'd derail the process.
Fingers crossed

CHI

go on you mad cunt tell me some crazy story

>They are not allowed to turn over democracy
>As a reply to evidence of democracy being overturned 5 times

Some cunts made another Thread

shareblue dicking around

This thread was a thread split (albeit, with the right links) and was only posted 243 posts in, so someone made a new thread at 300. Big surprise.

Who could've saw that happening?

Jews

Back to /ptg/

which

Shouldn't have made a split thread in the first place you pleb. This is what happens.

sieg heil innit

>3 active brit/pol/ threads
Disaster

I like it

I didn't , the brumnigger retard did