Dragon Ball Super - /dbs/

Threadly reminder that Gohan at his maximum power is as strong as SSB Goku, and he'll soon get a new transformation that will put him even higher than that. If you either don't want to believe nor like this you should just KYS, because it's canon and is what it's going to happen eventually.

>Gohan at his maximum power is as strong as SSB Goku

Kek.

Stay asshurt anti gohan fag

Do you think that all the fighters not deleted, their Supreme Kais and their GoDs could together take out the Great Priest and the angels?

Reminder that SSG far outclassed anything else the heroes had ever tried in BoG/Super's first arc including Vegetto who is stronger than full potential Gohan, meaning the latter being suddenly on SSB's level confirms once and for all that SSG is the stronger form of the two.

DBS has been such a clusterfuck. The power scaling makes no fucking sense and the fact that there are so many character that are as strong as (or stronger) than a supersaiyan that is in God mode and has mastered it- is broken. Non God Ki using characters should not be able to be anywhere near save for a few rare cases.

Why does he hate Zeno so much?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Say hello to Gohan and Goten new mother.

MOMMY HELP ME

>literally gripping goku's gi

>Them fucking tits on N18

Its like theyre trying to cater to us now /dbs/.

Power level scaling is pretty fucked up in Super, so maybe, but teaming up against someone way stronger very rarely works in Dragon Ball, so I doubt it.

ATTENTION fellow residents of universe 2,3,4,6,7,9, and 10. Please show your gratitude to him, thanks to him your shitty universe got a second chance. Universe 11 in other hand are welcome to curse him, thanks to him your universe are in danger now.

How would he perform at the TOP?

Because they're shit rulers.
Destroying universes on a whim because 2 autistic kids are bored is idiotic.
The Gods are incomptent fucks.
I honestly want Frieza to succeed in his ruse.

FUCK YOU FROST, KURIRIN WAS DOING GREAT

C R A W L I N G
I N
M Y
S K I N

I'm legitimately tired of this SSJ white meme. Let it die. Please.

can't believe I will witness gohan fags running wild around here in a month.

Kuririn BTFO Tenshinhan fans rejoice

I hate them both, Zeno and Freezer.

Spirit Bomb when

>Tien shown for the first time in the entire TOP

Tenshinhan is the next

D A I L Y
R E M I N D E R :
>GOHAN WAS EVENLY MATCHED WITH SSJB KAIOKEN GOKU AND HE WASN'T EVEN IN A SUPER SAIYAN FORM
>GOHAN GETTING MORE SCREEN TIME FIGHTING IS FORESHADOWING FOR HIM SURPASSING GOKU
>GOHAN IS THE SMARTEST SAIYAN FROM ANY UNIVERSE
>GOHAN HAS THE RICHEST, HOTTEST WIFE
>GOHAN WILL OBTAIN AN ULTIMATE MYSTIC GOD FORM SURPASSING LITERALLY EVERYONE
>GOHAN IS THE MOST HANDSOME OF SAIYANS
>GOHAN IS THE TEAM LEADER FOR U7 MAKING HIM THE MOST IMPORTANT MAN IN THE UNIVERSE RIGHT NOW
>GOHAN IS MORE USEFUL THAN VEGETA IN THE ENTIRE SERIES
>GOHAN HAS A CUTE BITCH ON THE SIDE HE CAN FUCK AT ANY TIME
>GOHAN WAS TOO INTELLIGENT TO WASTE TIME ON FIGHTING UNTIL IT MEANT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE
>GOHAN NEEDED ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GO FROM BOOK NERD TO STRONGEST WARRIOR

Leave Jiren to me.

Why is 17 so pragmatic? I thought he care about protecting wild life?

I can't wait for Gohan to be knocked out before Ten so Gohanfags will fuck off.

The power of Christ compels you.

Caulifula is an absolute shit character

>he is gettin hakai by zeno
gonna miss him bros

PERFECTION

17 gets BTFO by Jiren next week. Before Ten.

>Gohan at his maximum power is as strong as SSB Goku
He literally got one shot

Guys, Caulifags are gonna get btfo regardless

She's gonna job in her first fight, guaranteed. It doesn't matter whether she does it in SSJ or SSB form. If she does it in SSB, the person she jobs to (hopefully Tien, they seem like an even match) will make everyone else in the tournament shit their pants.

If she doesn't get SSB, it's still cool, as she'd have jobbed anyway

Regardless, Caulikeks are gonna get absolutely nothing from their shit waifu

As opposed to the totally not edgy rule of Two retarded kids who can erase everything on a whim and their stupid angel?
Yeah, keep your memes to yourself, Pedro.

GUESS TIME:

Will the tournament of power be seen through to the very end or will something interrupt it?

Only a couple of the themes are good and they're ruined by being played way too often and being over-edited messes.

I like the SSJ3 theme for example but it's ruined in the show by being interupted at several points by completely different themes and basically being looped at a couple points. I mean come on Faulconer, are you so lazy you couldn't actually score the scene?

>Goku takes out Cauilifla
>Kale watches it happen
>Roids out
>"KAKAROOOOOOT"

Please

>EVENLY MATCHED WITH SSJB KAIOKEN GOKU
I'm a Gohanfag too, but he was only even with just regular Blue. Kaioken Blue squashed him.

Probably got a decent Zenkai out of it tho.

Honestly krillin did a lot better than I thought. 2 assists and 1 ro on his own

>all this hinting at Caulifla x Goku
>they set her up with Yamcha instead

calling it now

>if Gohan kept training he could have taken Beerus when he showed up and no one would have gone SSG

>"Umad Kale?"
>Goku one shots her

>NEP: stationary ki blasts, Goku jerks off Caulifla's day-one SSJ2 clit
Fuck me, why am I still watching this shitshow.

it looks like they're having sex haha

Nope. She's taking Videl.

They are clearly setting Zeno up to be the next big bad and it gives Freeza a reason to stay with Goku and the gang

Faulconer didn't have enough input to actually score individual scenes.

wtf krillin didn't get DQ'd

I want this so bad.

Those are the eyes of someone who wants dick. Come on Toei, stop giving Caulifla cockhunger eyes when all she does is bitch at people, then act nice and cute when she can get something from them.

Zeno is not bad

Daily reminder that only Toriyama can draw DBZ characters.

Why didn't Frost try to take out 18 too? He's clearly stronger and had the uperhand

>Takes his form
>Takes his dad
>Takes his wife
Gohan just can't win.

Dairy Queened?

So could Krillin

He wasn't matched with SSJB Kaioken Goku. He managed to make SSJB Goku use Kaioken however, and that's pretty cool.

Do any of you anons use mpv to watch Super? How do I attach the video filename to a screenshot?

No he isn't

>Invincible rubber body
>Invincible metal body
>Both of them too strong to knock out easily, definitely not jobber tier so far
They might be a top tier combo.

Nah, he actually landed some hits on SSB Goku after which Goku went Kaioken and BTFO Gohan.

>O MY RUBBER METAL NEN

Can it be?

When will goku claim his new wife?

cuckhan we all know ya gonna job

He's just pissy that someone has more power than him and that Goku and Vegeta are both better at genocide than he is now.

Frost got one-shot by Vegeta, who got his ass beat by 18.

So, now he's not stronger than her.

I love Caulifla for one reason: she is so realistically womanly.

She's a bitch, until she can get something from you, then she becomes a sweetheart.

Sasuga Toriyama. You did it again.

Yamcha deserves a win for once, damnit. Can we at least give him Kale?

Zenkais aren't a thing anymore, they belong in the past or on shitty characters such as Black.

>Goku and Caulifla both experiencing kissing for the first time in their lives

>NEP: Kale gets cunt punched, Cauli is gonna job to goku, Cabba is gonna job to vegeta, Hit is gonna job to Jiren

Looking to be pretty good.

That describes all the females in Dragon Ball.

Based Toriyama understands women.

Cat loves food, yeah yeah yeah yeah.

He wouldn't.

>He's clearly stronger
Probably not. Frost is actually pretty weak without his poison. Hit just recruited him because he knew Frost would be good at taking advantage of any openings he saw while avoiding any real fighting, which is why he knocked out Krillin then fled.

kale is the one who jobs to jiren

Outside of a tournament format is he the strongest in any universe?

>Toriyama has feminists and betas cheering for a character that is essentially a big negative female stereotype
WTF I LOVE TORIYAMA AGAIN.

I love you.

>memes
>Pedro
Blow it out your ass nigger.

There was only a literal 5 seconds of a slowmo exchange before Goku went Kaioken

>mfw Frieza drags filthy monkey filth back into the arena with his tail before they can fall out
>mfw he tells them that they won't be getting let off that easily
>mfw Goku gets more and more upset as he realizes this was his fault both for letting Frieza in on this and for suggesting the tournament in the first place
>mfw he can do nothing but sit by and watch the brutality take place
I need this in my life. I *need* Goku to understand how much he fucked up by bringing this about. Please don't let our glorious alien overlord job.

>Takes his form
After he invented it and used it up
>Takes his dad
Piccolo is standing right over there though, She doesn't even talk to Piccolo
>Takes his wife
Android 18 already did that long before she existed and this is after she's had his child so she's all used up by this point

Yes? In that exchange, Gohan landed more hits than Goku, and Goku himself decided to go Kaioken.

Interrupted by panicking gods that try to save themselves

Best part of the episode

He is, until Goku pops Kaioken. Then he jobs as usual.

I want Vados to stomp her heels on my dick and laugh as I get erased.

>Probably not. Frost is actually pretty weak without his poison.

No, he's strong, against Piccolo he most likely didn't even need to rely on his poison. But he's too much of a coward to not go for an easy answer when he's able to do it. Even back in the original tournament he was one of the five strongest guys in his universe.

However being on the run for ages improved his skills and desire to live by a ton. Hit said that he needed to get serious for a second against current Frost when they fought. Hit himself said Frost is strong. He's like a cornered rat right now. He won't take chances, he'll go for whatever odds he has for cheap victories.

>it's a gohanfag suicide episode

no fucking way

>hurr how dare Goku give weaker universes a chance to live

He is like a remixed Buu with how immortal he is. But he can't beat anyone either.

Oh, is Gohan watching mom and dad in that frame?

Cabba is approaching a weakened Vegeta like he's going to do something

You can just strangle him.

Frieza is going to be the one saving Universe 7. I want to see him come to terms with the fact that he's now the single greatest savior in the universe.