"Hidden" Archangels/Religeous Characters in Anime

Sup Sup Forums....

This has been on my mind for a long time. After reading some religious scripture here and there I've noticed a great deal of characters in anime to bear the traits of one character in-particular, Archangel Uriel. Uriel's color palette is predominately Yellow and/or Red/Black, and his powers are that of transmutation and alchemy (especially), fire, and thunder.

I've noticed Uriel is a main character in many anime, but if user else has any other characters feel free to share....

Ryuko..

Can transmute her weapon and clothes, color palette checks out

EXPLOOOSION!!!!

has Uriel's color palette

This is some autistic fucking shit.

autistic huh? do you know how many main characters have this color palette?

Just the clothes in particular? Anyone can change into a pair of clothes user....

> this color palette?
What color palette? You've posted several drastically different ones. is black with red, is yellow with white and red, is black with white, yellow, and red, etc. You're literally just picking any characters with one of three colors in their palette, and/or one of three very common/broad power types, and calling equating them to each other for no reason.

Not for no reason, but to see how far down the rabbit hole we can go....

The sooner you swallow the Uriel pill....the better

The list goes on and on....

Uriel's colors adorn /all/ anime....

>Color palette

Yeah it's almost as if red/black/gold is a popular color palette because it contrasts nicely, next you'll thing red/black/white is some amazing color palette signifying anything but popular eyecatch.

But it's literally EVERY main character..

EVERY.

You're just inviting Sup Forumsfags to flood this thread

You're overthinking it. Don't ponder on it too much. It's just a matter of style.

Explain how Yui from K-ON is a Uriel.

She's dark blue/red/black with no yellow. Minus 10 points.
Insufficient black.
Where's the yellow?

>After reading some religious scripture
Hello there, Vic.