Cakes need love too

Cakes need love too.

Other urls found in this thread:

saucenao.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go on.

Perhaps they need love the among among us all.

>among among

Does anyone have that greentext with her inner monologue during this clip?

Why is Sup Forums living in the past? New Year's Noodles are where it's at nowadays.

Too young for my blood. I'll take easter's peeps

A noodles is also a cake, and "Cake" sounds more like a compliment.

everyone knows she's the winner of the 8bowl anyway

The reason they're cakes is that they're overly picky and bitchy.

what ep was this from again?

This.

There are many good reasons why some anime cakes are fucking single no different from their 3DPD counterparts. History of violence and hooliganism. Drinking and smoking. Party slut tendencies. Terrible hygiene and homemaking skills.

Yukari from Azumanga. Nanako from Lucky Star. Becky from No-rin. Even this sensei from Snafu. They've got shit character traits explaining why they're still single.

Not all cakes deserve sympathy. Fembro and ara ara onee-chan types actually worthy of sympathy are a minority.

In practice there's a good bunch of guys that like them only because they're perceived to be easier. To be fair there's some real truth to that IRL and even in anime. At the end of they day they'll end up like Meme at best - a single mother still lusting for more gaijin dicks.

One of the last ones. Right after "muh genuine".

I hate noodles. I'm not a chink.

S2, EP 8

I recommend saucenao.com and whatanime.ga
Just make a screenshot of the video and upload it.

I hope she will get a bf. I just can't be 8man, if everything goes well he will already have Ihora as gf.

It*

thanks, just rewatched that episode. man this anime was great.

Stella is for pump and dump

If I was a harem protagonist I would ditch all the girls and go for the delicious cake instead.

Fuck that. Id pum and pump and marry and pump and pump till the end of our days, sending any kids off to adoption so they dont get in the way of continuous sexual poundings. We'd die in old age still connected at the hips with metal pelvises to replace the skeleton ones that would of cracked ages ago, with the love goo sticking our corpses together.

How carnivorous do you like your cake characters?

Or just use an extension like 4chanX?

She is really nice.