College grad women freeze eggs for “hope” of a future with men

The generation of "missing men", is primarily due to the fact that fewer men are entering higher education, according to researchers at Yale University. The study examined 150 women in the US and Israel undergoing egg freezing at eight clinics. More than 90 per cent said they were "preserving" their eggs because they were single or unmarried. 81% of women interviewed in the study had a college degree.

"There is a major gap - they are literally missing men. There are not enough college graduates for them. In simple terms, this is about an oversupply of educated women," said author of the study Marcia Ihorn, a Professor of Anthropology at Yale.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Zsc6G
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumb cunts are easier to fuck and less annoying to deal with

lmao what makes them think it's going to get better in the future?

also someone post the story about the egg freezing activist who had all of her attempts at post-thaw fertilization fail then pathetically scream and cry and throw things around

These highly educated women are surprisingly not so smart desu.

>mao what makes them think it's going to get better in the future?
Hope and change

>Brigitte Adams became the poster child for freezing your eggs. But things didn’t quite work out how she imagined.

>Brigitte Adams caused a sensation four years ago when she appeared on the cover of Bloomberg Businessweek under the headline, “Freeze your eggs, Free your career.” She was single and blond, a Vassar graduate who spoke fluent Italian, and was working in tech marketing for a number of prestigious companies. Her story was one of empowerment, how a new fertility procedure was giving women more choices, as the magazine noted provocatively, “in the quest to have it all.”

>Adams remembers feeling a wonderful sense of freedom after she froze her eggs in her late 30s, despite the $19,000 cost. Her plan was to work a few more years, find a great guy to marry and still have a house full of her own children.

>Things didn’t turn out the way she hoped.

>In early 2017, with her 45th birthday looming and no sign of Mr. Right, she decided to start a family on her own. She excitedly unfroze the 11 eggs she had stored and selected a sperm donor.

>Two eggs failed to survive the thawing process. Three more failed to fertilize. That left six embryos, of which five appeared to be abnormal. The last one was implanted in her uterus. On the morning of March 7, she got the devastating news that it, too, had failed.

>Adams was not pregnant, and her chances of carrying her genetic child had just dropped to near zero. She remembers screaming like “a wild animal,” throwing books, papers, her laptop — and collapsing to the ground.

archive.is/Zsc6G

LMAO GOOD LUCK WITH ZERO FUTURE, FREEZIES

>colleges teach insane pseudoscience bullshit and marxism
>Men don't want that
>Feminists want to kill all men, destroy their lives with false rape accusation and etc
>men stop going to colleges and dating women
>women complain there men don't want to date or that they don't have college degrees

pic is very related

*complain that men don't want to date them

I'm sure those women are actually stupid but think they're highly educated and they can't find an "equally educated man" because their standards are retardedly high and they're not a smart as they actually think they are which drives men away.

I have 3 degrees and am studying for the Mensa exam. I have always done well in this realm. I know a lot of people more educated and smarter than even me. Let me tell you there is no shortage. Women want Chads. Its really difficult to dumb down your speech and connect.

smart women unwilling to lower their standards.

Christ, why has it gotten so bad? Was it always like this? I don’t even know anymore....

fucking hilarious

Go to college and get into debt, get out and work a mediocre job you hate that makes you want to drink every night, marry a woman that has a long sexual past and doesn't really love you, pop out kids, get a mortgage on a house, be stuck in a job that is driving you crazy with co workers you want to stab.

no thanks

Darwin award?

I can't wait for the day when women voluntarily vote for full-blown Patriarchy to return.
Oh wait, muzzies will do it for them faster than they will be able to put their burkas on voluntarily, dumb cunts.

They've been intentionally letting women in that don't belong and keeping out white men that do.

Also, what the hell does that have to do with eggs? Sounds like another way to blame men for everything women fuck up.

You're just wrong, and a sexist racist pig. I have you know i'm a demisexual polymorphic demonkin from the area between the spirit realm and demon realm, my gender is from the nebula in between. My standards are not high, they are just different. That's why men do not want me, because they could never understand my gender.

HHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

>women voluntarily vote for full-blown Patriarchy to return
With kikes controlling their thoughts, that's never going to happen.

someone plz post this

I cant wait until they unfreeze them and all her eggs fail rendering her sterile. God bitches are dumb.

dumbass alpha widows

It's funny because frozen eggs are useless about 95% of the time. Let the roasties freeze themselves out of existence, I say.

>womens studies degrees
>educated

Pick one, whores.

>women ruin the world
>preach that masculinity is bad
>why are there no good men left
Can't express how I'm starting to hate women as a group. There are still good individual women though.

>You need to focus on keeping your name conventions to match
what does this mean, can you explain?

>be women
>demand to compete with men in education and in the workplace
>still demand to marry up
>be surprised that the marriageble pool of men outearning and outperforming them is shrinking

it's like someone didn't think this through.

what a sad world, men need to man up

Lol underrated observation.

>She remembers screaming like “a wild animal,” throwing books, papers, her laptop — and collapsing to the ground.

come on please somebody tell me this isn't bullshit

LMFAO

found it
>tfw too smart to get pregnant

It's really awkward to try and explain standards and ethics to the opposite sex. Females seem to prefer aesthetics more than standards unless they are from an Asian country.

>You need to focus on keeping your name conventions to match the guidelines
>Her: But mine are better why would I match theirs
>Look you can't do that you put the user at risk
>Her: They won't know.

Men have been running the world for hundreds of years. The world and society has gone to shit. Thanks guys.

One college educated woman is an oversupply. No one needs them.

Sheesh, no wonder no one fucked that

lmao this cunt claims to be 45 ... i guess the stressful life of sitting on facebook at the office all day will add 12 years to your face

I bet this is done by very, very few women. The ever-devisive media never misses an opportunity to sow discord.

"Marketing" is not even a real career. Bitch sucked dick for a living, and now pays the toll

kek

She made some guy a bunch of money though. Pretty sure that guy also has kids. Wonder if he sends her christmas cards with his family on it?

Men date down, and are perfectly happy with a wife who works less or makes less or actually is a home maker.

Women are incapable of loving or respecting people they perceive as less powerful.

You mean this Yale?

Opened this thread thinking about exactly this story, good work user

Memories of what was. Imagining what might have been. Any timeline but this one.

In Israel even the women with degrees will have a child at any cost, so they'll go to a sperm bank and have children using that. It's very common now in Israel. I made loads of money myself selling my sperm to a sperm bank in uni.

So they complain over not enough minorities in college so they reduce the number of white men being admitted, then they complain about there not being enough women in college so they reduce the number of white men being admitted again, and now they complain that there aren't enough educated men and say that it's men's fault. This is mental.

This. I can't remember who but some comedian had a bit how a rich guy would have no qualms about dating the fry girl from McDonald's, but women demand that men be able to support the lifestyle they want.

It's not too late

>And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Armageddon fucking when

Muslims will never be given the opportunity to literally take over "western" nations. That's not the NWO roadmap.

Yea but freezing eggs is highly unreliable and sometimes you can freeze 20 of them and not get one baby out of it.
Maybe these women should try not being stuck up bitches. That might work.

no educated men wants to fuck those annoying roasties...

This is sad as hell you edgy fucks. She just wanted to have babies and be a mother. Now think about all the niggers and low-iq white trash who have accidents kids they didn’t even want and pollute our gene pool

>screaming like a wild animal

>being educated on meaningless bullshit that serves no purpose in actual everyday life is somehow better than actually being smart

I bet I could con every one of those cunts out of a fortune given the chance. Tell me again why we let women out of the kitchen?

So what is it, war?

The ancients preferred white marble not only for its purity of color and beauty, but also for its soft composition and resistance to shatter.Fucking niggers.

>make institutions more "inclusive" by removing competitiveness
>men are bored and play vidya instead
>women climb the social ladder but their caveman genes trap them into looking for something higher up the social ladder
>oops, there's almost nothing there anymore

>She just wanted to have babies and be a mother.
no she didn't. she wanted a fashion accessory to complement her facade of having it all together. if she actually wanted to be a mother, she would have gotten pregnant literally decades ago.

I just read a womans article saying her frozen eggs were all ruined as they thawed. She blew her fertility and is distraught. Stupid bitch. Hopefully someone can learn from it.

Men just can't keep up with women anymore. The truth is they have always been inferior and had to artificially keep women out of universities and the workplace since they would never be able to compete. With women free to do what they want, men are btfo. Women should just raise children with other women. Men don't have any business raising children anyway.

Not cool, man.

We all want things

It is very sad. The state of the world depresses me deeply. Maybe it's better not to think about it

lol. suffer, bitch.

No shit it's sad. Fat useless men not reproducing is also sad. People being forever alone is sad.

It's also fucking hilarious that these smart women have such high standards that they end up forever alone. Just like it's funny that the fat useless men cant control their insanity for long enough to muster up the courage to talk to a woman.

Don't forget to freeze your eggs

boohoo should have considered that before turning 50

Plus, if a woman can't find a man who's "good enough" for her by age 45, she'd make a terrible parent anyway.

>hypergamy isn't rea-

> is primarily due to the fact that fewer men are entering higher education

This is false

>they are literally missing men. There are not enough college graduates for them. In simple terms, this is about an oversupply of educated women
>Gender studies
>educated

LUL

Those cunts better get used to dating pic related or they'll remain forever alone.

Anyone have the recent meme clipping of that retarded woman leader behind the "freeze your eggs" movement who tried it out and it failed her?

What did they expect to happen? Why would a highly educated and wealthy man settle for a average looking educated female who will give him shit when he can very likely find someone lower down the hierarchy but much more attractive who'll depend on him?

it's a me

they need get used to dating super mario?

51% men or higher and 49% women or lower is inequality.
51% women or higher and 49% men or lower is equality.
This is how the UN actually measures equality. Women being 50% or over in a positive area is counted as a perfect score. 60% female graduates and 40% male graduates is equality according to them.

Now they're going after STEM, the last male stronghold. Either they'll keep the courses the same and discriminate against men or alter the courses to tailor them to women and lose men and also still discriminate against men.

>Fat useless men not reproducing is also sad
Not only this, but I see a lot of intelligent wealthy, and good-looking men in my job in their 40s or 50s who were just too socially awkward to get a gf or get married. Or maybe they just didn’t want to risk losing everything in a divorce. Either way it’s say because 100 years ago even social autists like Lovecraft could get married if they were intelligent and had a career. Our society is so dysgenic now that intelligent men and women are going childless so frequently

>Men don't have any business raising children
You are what needs to be stung up on a tree.

Lel

What’s this from?

Those guys are too intelligent and redpilled to want to be around liberal dingbats.

>being so big-brained you freeze your kids
high IQ is maladaptive
niggers will inherit the earth

Hang on their Hans, there's a typo in that post. Equally educated should be equally (((educated))).

A "highly educated woman" is just a woman that listens to anyone with a modicum of authority, and nothing more. They are not able to think independently or abstractly. A highly educated woman is just a highly suggestible automaton.

>sad as hell
That bitch had plenty of options for men in her 20s, it's not our fault that the bitch slept around and chose a career over family

Why this "too smart to reproduce" women dont just flip the time line
>finish uni
>have your kids
>be with them 4-5y untill their personality is formed
>work untill you are 75 if you want

Is almost as if was a plot mmm....

What happens when someone hacks it to attack you with the knife?

That is a good point. She did indeed take herself out of the gene pool.

There's nothing big brained about these brainwashed women.

Highly educated men want a dumb trophy wife.

Statistical analysis I think.

Hahahaha look how bitter and sad she looks

That's actually the peak of male performance: you may not like it, but that's how it is.

>There is a major gap - they are literally missing men.
Note the rate at which Caucasian men are losing interest in the world. It's no coincidence.