Will there ever be a Christian terror group?

If it would exist, like ISIS, would you unironically join?

Why are todays Christian so cucked unlike the one in past who were all ready to die under cross in massive battles.

Its the Japan case.

>inb4 muh pacifist Christianity

Christians waged war non stop

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_order_(monastic_society)
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=fu6HE1M8sBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Christian terror group
No such thing. The only war I want to fight in is a race war. But I don't think it will be allowed. The angels will be the ones to kill, not me.

I would unironically clap every time they killed muslims, but I do that for our military already.

if there was going to be a christian terror group there would already be one somewhere in the middle east.

Well it doesn't look like not having one is doing them any good. No Mr. fbi I don't want to start one.

nice try fbi

>yfw this group actually secretly has a lot of members all around europe

Ideologically I don't think it's possible.

fuck off FBI

There are some Christian militias operating in Syria and Iraq I believe.

There are already

>be knightmurdering and inquisitioning for hundreds of years
>it's not possible

knight weren't really particular about who they ran a sword through

Soon.

K

SOON

Christians don't kill to terrify people into obedience. Christians only kill people that are either too vile to keep alive or those who insist there is no room for both of them and don't want to back up

>Will there ever be a Christian terror group?

I am sorry, did you mean to say a new order of knighthood?

k good

militias/= terrorists

oh you mean like this?

Holy shit, it's even an upright pentagram! CHRISTIAN CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED!!!

>Why are todays Christian so cucked unlike the one in past who were all ready to die under cross in massive battles.

Picture related. There are plenty of men of the Christian faith out blasting Muslims hard style at this very moment. Get with the program dude. The Crusade is now.

If killing witches was still a thing I would bare the burden and save them all.

I am just waiting the pope reactivate the militant orders once and for all

>Christian terror group?
There already is

People die in middle east and Africa in terror attacks all the time and noone fucking cares

>christian terror group kill muslims in their cities
>wow no one cares because it happens every day

Glory to Helghan

not terror groups but there were some interesting christian military orders that have sprung up since the first crusade: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_order_(monastic_society)

Just Good Ol Bush Babies in their "Christian Coalition"

The root of the entire term Coalition Forces was a pseudo religious front for a proxy war for the US Economy and its ability to suck dry every well in the world for their "fleet"

When they don't get their fuels then they freak out.....

I've been shot at on more than one occasion... Not fun at all hearing the "whirs" of the bullets going above your head. I guess I am gansta.. .I have never killed anyone.

so criminal niggers being beaten for resisting is the same to you? Wow you stupid as fook

The IRA you slavshit retard.

IRA, All those Christian Terrorists in Christian Africa, the Kony dude, I think, Swiss Guard, U.S. soldiers to an extent.

Probably something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=1s

The day of rapture is close. We will leave all pagans and peaceful religions on earth. Till then it's chill time.

>la creatura

There's no such thing as a "Christian" that's false religion,You either believe Jesus Christ (God in human form) died and paid for all your sins (bad things you do) on the cross,was buried and rose from the dead three days later or not

the guys are italian
there is hope

Christianity doesn't have the teeth for it any more. It's worthless

Christian terror group sounds weird.

>allowed
.... Bong...

>, All those Christian Terrorists in Christian Africa, the Kony dude
>niggers doing nigger things

does the IRA x´count?

>Will there ever be a Christian terror group?
The US military?

those who live by the sword die by the sword

also

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

and also

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

>: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord
I hate how nu Christianity leaves out stuff like this that makes God sound like a bad ass

That would be absurd. And if you think for one second that is the biggest threat is the forming part of a group... I'd welcome you to look up the term Fourth Generation Warfare.

State forces are no match for non-state forces. That is why they always lose. But you would know that wouldn't you CIAnigger.

just wait.
It's only a matter of years before the first ones will become noticably active in Europe.

The influx of rapefugees will surely provoke a reaction in some time.

youtube.com/watch?v=fu6HE1M8sBU

Do christian freedom fighters count?