Boku no Hero Academia / My Hero Academia

Out of the characters introduced at UA, which ones would patrol during the day? During the night? Both? I feel like there are certain heroes in this universe that would strictly patrol at certain times of the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/178992/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really? you have to ask?

Best boy honestly

Yeah, but besides the obvious one.

Oh mai geudness, the other thread is garbage.

I need the source on this image posted last thread

its from a doujin called urarakas prostitution, shits tight, last time i saw its the number one result on nhentai

nhentai.net/g/178992/
Found the link for you my nigga

The number one result on nhentai is the one where big dicked deku turns his mother into a cum guzzling slut with his monster dong.

i wish i was kidding...

really thats the second and yes i agree that one is fucked up, the sequel one where black dick deku fucks bakugous mom is better

My dick thanks you, most esteemed gentlemen

im just a nigga tryna help another nigga

>really thats the second

nigga do i need to prntscrn this shit?

no i remeber seeing it as the second result i usually end up beating to the toga doujins tho so i just scroll past those

>toga doujins

whats that?

doujins featuring best girl Toga

>WELCOME TO CLASS 1-A'S PROSTITUTION CLUB!
o-ok...

Thats nice and all, but have you partook in our thicc boy and savior todo?

nhentai.net/g/195160/

nah man i aint gay im just into getting murdered while fucking

Nigga thats pretty gay

Who is getting OVERHAULED this arc?

mirio

since this thread actually has a potential for interesting discussion, I'll go with this one.
Tokoyami is actually pretty interesting. The thing with him is , while DS does gets stronger as the night progresses, it also becomes more unruly to the point that he might lose control and hurt civvies. So would he patrol during the day where his. Considering how Tokoyami always minds DS's controllability, I think he'd actually patrol during the day

Other than him though, I don't really see why any other students would be limited to patrolling on certain times of the day

What potential? We got 1/2 of it talking about doujins

Eri. Deku is gonna see that shit and realize he has to get better. It'll be his Nina.

Pair him up with Aoyama. Anytime DS goes too far, Aoyama blasts a beam to light up the area. Tokoyami will stay strong during night patrol and Aoyama's sparkles will stand out in the dark of the night to be a showoff. Everyone would be happy.

Oh how I wish but I doubt he will die, unfortunately.

at least the post is a topic about something, not another trashy post

I figured the choice of when to patrol would be more of a preference for certain students. Tokoyami would probably love to patrol at night, but it's as you said with his DS. For some reason, I feel like Jirou would like patrolling at night, but I don't know why.

Why does he look so much like Sato? Could this be that we might get his backstory in the very far future?
Hori did bring up the winged boy Noumu so their identities may be a plot point later on.

cuz niggerlips?

I think that noumu has nothing to do with Sugar since the only trait they share is the niggalips
But the anime will probably strongly hint that the winged noumu(Izu's and Baku's childhood friend), the doctor (who is also the childhood friend's gramps), and sensei are all connected, moreso than the manga hinted