How many Americans need to die before we ban them

When can we ban guns and finally stop the bloodshed

>but..but muh gubment
o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0nM0asnCXD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of them.

If I disarm my loyal populace they are unable to aid me in conquests of glory.

what the fuck you mean "ban Americans"?

They must be expelled

>i need muh 60 rounds per second to shoot a deer because my aim sucks

How many times are you going to post this slide thread shill? Taking a break from Jordan Peterson threads?

The problem isn't guns, the problem is a failing educational and mental health care system.

Ban who? Niggers? You should ban them long time ago.

I'm going to go to a gun show tomorrow and buy yet another rifle and there's nothing you can do about it.

I need it to shoot a fuckton of elk because my aim is fantastic and America is a beautiful country full of natural wonder and bountiful life.

Didnt the guy had democratic views and aimed at a redneck concert on purpose because he hate conservatives ?

It's a bit suspicious that after all this time we dont even have a beginning of an official explanation

My Negus

Yea I wish we would just deport all the leftist too.

All of them.
/thread

FPBP and checked...
would sage normally but for this one...

MFW people say that you can't stand up to the US military with a few rifles........

Oh look a tripfag from shill-city

That'll be the day the world ends.

That are fucking delicious

>investigators still don't know why las vegas shooter killed 58 people

He didn't

Paddock was first to die

>o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone

yea, it can. I can also viciously slaughter drone operators in their welfare queen neet housing on and off base. Unless you plan on waging one of the world's most drawn out wars entirely from a carrier group and subsisting on fish and saltwater then you're going to lose.

When can we ban cars and finally stop the bloodshed. They kill far more people than guns.

it's obvious on it's face, as you just said. Other conspiracies aside - during the few following days they had "revealed" he may have planned to shoot a rap concert first, but decided it against it for some reason. Now, how in the fuck did the find this 'information' and determine his motive and have yet to determine or reveal anything else? Because they fumbled a cover-story to literally make it seem like he didn't purposefully target a country music festival filled with white people - and made up some bullshit about how he almost shot up a nigger concert instead.
They quickly dropped it because of how absurd it was, it also grated against the otherwise overwhelming silence about who this man was, and why he did what he did.

They also don't talk about James Fields (Charlottesville 'driver') anymore either, they don't speak of his trial or anything else - none of the facts, only the emotions - but the media routinely calls him a "murderer", when the media is obliged to not do this until he is convicted, which is he not. They are supposed to say "alleged murderer" and "allegedly committed -insert crime-".
It is actual propaganda, which is why they do not follow basic rules or any code of conduct with journalism. They are neither revealing information or having journalists pursue said information, they've memory holed it because it is propaganda.

These people are incomprehensibly evil, it cannot be stressed enough.

if it was a flase flag why didnt they rush to attribute this to something, put some label on it you know?

How many times a day are you going to post this shit you retarded cunt?

well if they didn't accuse any ideology or group, or shift blame elsewhere that means it's not a false flag right?

o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone

/thread

Probably because he didn't?
Does it really take a genius to figure this shit out?

Do not reply to this bait, why do you people fall for this every time.

BAN ASSAULT BOOMERS

You post this thread more often than people are killed by guns.

You legitimately belong in a rubber room.

IM A YANKEE DOODLE DANDY
IM A YANKEE DOOGLE BOY
THROW ME SOME PEANUTS
AND CRACKER JACKS
TELL THE BIG JEWS THEY NEVER COME BACK

Good luck banning Americans. They have guns.

Not deer Hans, hogs. I've shot up whole litters of pigs and sows and those little bastards are aggressive when you're killing their babies.

>o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone
Slide thread boys

>When can we ban guns and finally stop the bloodshed
After that's done we can move on to ban knifes, trucks, fist and finally kill all humans because some of them are murderer.

>75% of gun violence is caused by hand guns
>Only 5% is caused by semi-assault rifles/assault rifles
>Muh 38,000 gun related deaths include suicide (62%) and 40% of homicides are gang related
>You can't buy assault rifles, they are banned already thanks to Bill Clinton
>"But muh Las Vegas". Seeing that 7 of the shooters guns were illegally obtained, it still would have happened

BUT DE FOUNDING FATHERS ONLY KNEW ABOUT MUSKETZ
Wrong.

>Puckle gun (Early gatling gun, 18th centuary).
>Blunderbuss (200 years before Constitution, it's a fucking shotgun)
>Pepper Pistol (1 charge=20 shots max)
>Balton Rifle used in Lewis and Clark expedition could fire 20 shots with one charge
>You would also have to assume the founding fathers were such brainlets that they would think that weapons would never evolve ever again ever unlike they have been doing throughout all of human history

MUH 427 MASS SHOOTINGS!!!

>In 50% only 2 people were shot and did not die
>35-45% were gang violence
>90% happened in your gun free zones you love so much
>Out of the 2450 people involve in the shootings only 1/5 at worst died

YOU DIDN'T ADDRESS GUBERMENT ARGUMENT

Fine
>100% of your military is pro-gun
>100% of your police force is pro-gun
>Drone strikes, tanks, missiles to stop civilians from rebelling would not only be expensive but would be denounced by the world at large and gain them more support.
>And if you SERIOUSLY THINK that they still couldn't win because of bad tec, I have one fucking word for you
>Vietnam

All of them.

>How many Americans need to die before we ban them
All of them. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

It is 2 dimensional. SHALL NOT. Implies UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE.

Liberals crack me up. Every aspect of their political opinions is based in hypocrisy. They’re against pollution due to overpopulation yet they’re anti gun

All democrats

There are broadly two axes when dealing with gum crime statistics. First, illegal vs legal guns. Illegal guns are responsible for 90% of gun crime. The second axis is race...as we all well know. There are many more mass shootings that go relatively unreported because they don't fit the narrative. The mass shootings that do fit the narrative are statistically anecdotes in a much larger story of gun crime in this country.

>The drone argument
Typical

Now fuck

Fuck off
>ERIC
>It's over
Ginsberg is toast & Trump gets another Supeme court pick.
So all you have is:
Brainwash
youtu.be/0nM0asnCXD0
Brainwash
youtu.be/0nM0asnCXD0
Brainwash
youtu.be/0nM0asnCXD0
Brainwash
youtu.be/0nM0asnCXD0
Sage

I need my guns to kill minorities, and especially jewish people. You'll never get our guns, subhuman nigger.

>o yeah your assault rifle can destroy drones

Here's a list of a few wars where we lost to or are stalemating with disadvantaged opponents:
>Korean War
>Vietnam War
>Afghanistan War
>Syrian Civil War

I think we can beat the army squarely on the ass.

Sage
>BTW yes; my Gun can stop a drone ;)

Says the stupid faggot who lets arabs rape their women. Modern Germans make me fucking ashamed to be a pure blooded German.

Do something already, you fucking faggot.

Germany is an arab country, and you are a bitch.

THIS
H
I
S

We could save more lives if we just ban all negroes and muslims

Do they call unarmed nignog kids 'deer' in Germany? What kind of cuck shit is that?

>Gun runner spook gets caught by one of the alphabet agencies and backed into a corner
>decides to gun down hundreds of people due to his boomerness
>WE SHOULD BAN ALL GUNS BECAUSE THIS WEAPONS SMUGGLER KILLED PEOPLE
fucking liberal subhumans

>1 post by this ID

That guy didn't kill anyone dumbass. There were multiple shooters and he was set up

Leftist nigger.

cuck

we will eat the poor and shoot the gun grabbers

59?

All of them.

I'm assuming when they invent plasma guns and we have no use for the out dated technology.

> he has to kill animals to feel powerful
Lmao, pathetic.

I don't know I think /pol is over for me. I came for a discussion about something to bring about a better since of the world. got durrrrr drumf nigger fag kike black dick

All of them.

its a proven fact that only three types of people want guns banned
>tyrants
>utopian retards
>people who are so fucking BETA, pathetic, and unstable that they aren't willing to buy a gun because they know they would either kill themselves or commit a mass murder

which one are you faggot? all three can suck start a 12ga for all i give a fuck. do tell.
>sage, and yes i know this is 1 post bait but still

Switzerland, high rate of assault weapons, low rate of incidents.

>weapons dealer
>CIA
>nazi
>crazy

Tell us more about the motive user.

I'll give up mine when the police give up theirs.