Black Women Isolate Themselves On An Island To Escape Racism

youtube.com/watch?v=jhQI4w1eV80

I'm black but I hate the idea of permanent long standing safe spaces. They are literally creating an echo chamber by isolating themselves with like minded people on an island just to whine and complain. I watched this video and they not once said anything about how they will take actual steps to improve the conditions in America and instead just try to run away from the issue and say to an extent, "yeah there's tons of racist probably due to Trump they came out of the wood work." Just ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls be my black gf

#Blaxit deserves federal funding.

You can be KWEENZ n sheeit! Just not here.

All races everywhere should follow their example.

Lincoln had the right idea.
Just ship them off and let them die of starvation and disease if they can't do better by themselves.

Just give them a country/island already and let them live by themselves lol

I unironically support making Wakanda real again and moving blacks there. Pay them if you have to.

They should be encouraged. It's part of human nature to self-segregate along racial and social lines. Not even the most supported group, bougie black women, want forced integration, implicitly acknowledging that multiculturalism is a massive failure.

Good. Hopefully more will go and they will stay gone.

This is a great idea. Let's put all negroes on their own island so that they will never have to face racism again.
I mean, it's the current year after all.

These QWEENZ should move to Liberia. There's far less white people there. And Vice can do a Liberian warlord follow up documentary once these chicks wind up in prostitution.

#MakeWakandaGreatAgain

>implying
Try not to be so fucking gullible.

>monkeys fall for scams
Neat. But why do we care, since this was already happening.

Where is this island? I want to boat over, they must be pretty thirsty for white boys being abstinent on an island.

I think Costa Rica

Disappointed that this is a resort type situation instead of a new season of The Island.

100% guarantee a man built that roof for them. And almost certainly not a black man.

imagine the news if white people wanted to isolate themselves

finally

the anons who were talking about starting a Sup Forums colony should just invade and take it from them by force.

An island? Nigga, I got a whole continent for your black ass.

Liberia.

Seriously. A bunch of niggers get shipped back to Africa, and proceed to immediately enslave the blacks already there. Things continue spiralling downward for a while, ending in literal cannibalism, mass murder, rape, mutilation, etc.

Luckily, no humans were harmed in this conflict.

>all black women
Enjoy your aids, faggot.

It also gave us one of the few genuinely good Vice documentaries as a result. Thanks, Liberia.

lel.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

tfw blacks will solve the black problem themselves.

>Lord of the Flies remake

Piggy dies first.

So, is this gonna go down like Lord of the Flies or what?

Let them have their tiny island...

Separating themselves only increases this issue. Let them realize by escaping your problems by running away is not conquering them it's just a subjected mental surrender.

lol brits are abo niggerfaggots

They'd flip out if they ever discovered Iceland exists.

I find this to be quite empowering. Tell me, when can I expect a vacation resort that bans niggers and other people of color?

Sweet, now if only we could get the fucking beaners to do the same.

>people keep calling me a monkey so I went to live in the jungle to prove them wrong

this

kek

>go to a resort to escape "racism"
>go back to their white countries with comforts created by white people to get welfare from whites or work jobs created by whites.

They should fucking stay gone.

is this a joke? No fucking way, a monkey in jail HAHAH

They should just stay there. No one thinks your attractive, most are a drain on society, and your intellect is inferior to Asians and Whites. Black women contribute nothing to society. Black men aren't any better.

At least they know that we see them as subhuman.

>black women eating vegan and doing yoga
>no men allowed
I don't know if you got a good look at them but that group is easily 60% lesbian user.

LOL they are so disgusting.

I would like to be privileged enough to go to an island resort and escape as well. Why aren't I this privileged?

its irnoic that they are driven by their own racism

and wtf is this "vegan steak"

So it's basically like Sup Forums on an island then?

Black Amazonians, kek.

My thoughts exactly...

#1 Costa Rica is NOT an island,
#2 I am thinking on calling Immigration on them for racial discrimination since they don't allow any whites

Just give them a state already, say they can be independent and run it however they please
I bet California would love that honor

Everybody wins

funny that the last place they'd ever retreat to is africa.

Is that a problem in Costa Rica? If so, hand that nigger her walking papers, confirm her biases, and tell her next time don't talk shit about whitey.

I wanna go there and start a tribe

Yea, don't they want white tourism? If they're anything like my parents (who go to central america every winter) they just like to make it rain for the poor people (handing out a suitcase of toys and stuff for kids, and loading it with tacky shit on the way pack), for a weekend and smoke pot on the beach. These black bitches probably just never leave the resort.

>tfw John Wilkes Booth cost the USA its rightful future

Why does KANGZ art portray pyramids like it came from an Alienware product catalogue?

The true shot that destroyed the west.

blacks are fragile brainlets

Why is EVERYTHING about race with niggers? Their whole identity revolves around their skin color. I'd ask why they can't see the hypocrisy in acting like this yet screeching that everyone else is the racist, but of course I know why; they're niggers.