Why do we pretend that segregation in America is no longer an issue?

>White families move to get away from black people
>Take their business and tax revenue with them
>Blacks are poor and can't afford good infrastructure
>Property value plummets and banks encourage negros to buy houses at these lower prices
>Ghetto gets created

This is why we blacks are not at fault for our lower income and more detorriated places of living, its a perpetual circle of poverty that you have to be lucky to get of, just another type of leash jews keep on goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMpQBWH-RwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the only problem is the legislation, not the free market

Niggers are fucking animals

Just move to Wakanda.

Because it would hurt black feefees for them to admit there's something wrong with their conduct. They want to pretend everything is fine, even when it isn't.

please no one take the bait of this stupid slide thread. i'm just going to post hopefully the only response, then let it die.

blacks whine when whites move in and spruce things up--that's gentrification! blacks complain when whites leave because that's white flight! blacks are just inferior parasites who despite generations of hand-outs and affirmative action, can't sustain good living conditions for themselves because of a culture of violence and victimhood, and genetic predisposition for violent behavior and low IQs.

>lets blame white people for being successful
>lets do mental gymnastics to pretend like its everyones fault but blacks for their failure
getting real sick of this shit

Maybe of they stopped acting like monkeys the white people wouldn't move away from them

Maybe blacks should start their own businesses.
Failing that maybe blacks should try to acomodate their source of jobs and taxes. Maybe go to those ebbil ebil whites and tell them: "Please Massa not go, we good negros!"

Niggers will refute this but their ancestors were literally the dumbest and easiest to catch, by their own countrymen no less

you are legally allowed to coexist with whites. there are no legally segregated places in the US. now that being said white people work. our fathers worked. we have money. we buy houses. niggers have no money. buy no houses. so once again we live apart. fuck bro we tried. the fact that 40 years later blacks have blown there chance to be taken seriously is on them.

>It's not niggers fault they would rather sell drugs and gangbang because it's cool than actually stay in school and learn.
>I should feel sorry for this

Deport yourself from life

NEVER
EVER
POST MY LITTLE BULLET ON THIS BOARD AGAIN
YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT

>whites avoiding niggers means that niggers making shit neighborhoods
>OP is probably joking but niggers actually believe this

Are you saying that blacks are not capable of looking after themselves and NEED whites to prop them up and provide for them?

It's more hilarious when whites take over old black neighborhoods and gentrify them. The area gets better and all that the forced out blacks can do is bitch.

None of them have the money to do anything without any access to jobs and they can't get loans from banks because of such high interest rates, it's a rat race

Maybe we should consider why white people don't want to live around blacks. It can't be because white people are all just big racist meanies. Surely it can't be because blacks are all criminal thugs. I can't put my finger on it!
And since when was once race responsible fore the prosperity of another? Or one man responsible for another mans prosperity? What is this entitlement shit?

White people move because they know what's best for them and that isn't living around niggers.
Free association is a bitch, ain't it?
And a society and a people that cannot prop themselves up do not deserve to exist. Blacks should invest in their own communities instead of expecting someone to do it for them.

You have created a system of government historically built on the concept of race, changing and rectifying what being white even is. You made the rules of the game harder on new players coming into your server and greefed them based on cosmetics and never had the gumption to patch it out!

poor white immigrants climbed that ladder.
Again, it's free association. Cry about it, but people know what's best for their sovereign individual and there is nothing that should be done about that.

And when they do that, don't trash them. Raise the ground up properly so the grass is maintained and clean your sidewalks (and property, but it for whatever reason bugs me more that they don't even think to maintain the grass/trees at the face). Then discourage as much as possible crime associates (sexual promiscuity, crime celebration, drug dealing, ect) as much as possible; all while encouraging nuclear families and males to not abandon women and women to try to have children up to the level of what they can actually raise without needing a government check for the month.

Or blame whitey, shit's much easier.

This is an incredibly autistic/soyboy post

Niggers get btfo every possible way victory for the white man

Access to whites is not a human right.

Do you even know the history of the U.S.? Europeans who couldn't make it left this country back to their homelands. Our society has actually become magnitudes more accommodating in the past 100 years. It's destroying this country honestly. If anyone can't make it now days it's their own damn fault.

name ONE (1) successful black country

HARD MODE: No Wakanda

Egypt

>MUH GENTRIFICATION.

How abouts niggers smart up, have a father figure, focus more.on education than gang culture, save up money, pick up more skills than gang banging and hollerin' and get off their welfare claiming arse to actually work and.create a.stable middle class neighbourhood?

>Whites dont want to live in areas with increased risk factors or they want to live with other whites.
>Whites stop paying for blacks
>Blacks collapse
It's all the whites fault!!!! RACISM!!!
desu I hope you're just baiting
youtube.com/watch?v=mMpQBWH-RwA

i'll stop moving away from niggers when niggers stop making my life miserable when i am anywhere near them. never had to deal with thefts on my property, gas siphoning, and having my mail stolen until i lived near niggers. FUCK niggers! stop trying to gaslight me by saying you're not responsible for being a piece of shit because of some imagined sleight you think i, or my fathers before me, have done.