Pols race and height

6'6" 100 percent white here

If you're not white and under 6'3" you should leave. Now.

5’ 11” mutt and I bet I can break your ass.

Nigga thats gay af

data mining thread. post ur height and social security number so the CIA niggers can identify you

6ft 100% huwhite male.

Homosexuals should leave aswell

6'5 220 black ancap

3 foot tall asian

Ok, you have Marfans syndrome. you gangly, gnarled-toothed, tandori faggot.

*spread

>NZ Flag
Checks out

6'3
Don't know the percentage, but am caucasion in appearance.

6'1" 205lbs white (polish, both sides) unironically natsoc

>6'6"
has little girls hands
hmmmmm.......?

I can also see by your bony twig fingers that you are a frail fuckboy. I bet one good punch to your rib cage would collapse your thin frail lungs.

>girl hands

heightism threads are a (((Trick))) to divide a group of common thinkers.
and or dox/datamine
Sage

I dont know anyone over 6'1 that doesnt have horrible back problems or organ failure

anarchyinblack?!?

Hi CIA, tranny here browsing through another boring day of Sup Forumstards screaming racial epithets and occasionally getting something right. Hey, you think you can get Lana and her sister to make some more episodes of Sense8 for me, I really liked that show and it'd give me something better to do than browse this shithole.

That's all I got, thanks and have a good day, agents. Oh, and I spose I'm supposed to leave since I'm not 6'3", but no one ever listens to these guys anyway.

6'0 German and Celt
>inb4 my ancestry is mostly Celtic and Germanic

it's a meme because it's true

180.5cm
Can probably trace my ancestory back to any white country in Europe.

Irish, German, Dutch, British, very small amount of Spaniard, not sure about Nordic, but lets face it we're probably all part Nordic.

Fukin 10'10" and whiter than alabaster youse pack of cuntin' poooooooofs!

5.5ft
mediterranean mutt

6'5" 205 lbs ripped

24 year old CEO, currently making 650k per year

Can someone post that meme btw? It was the original Amerimutt meme back in early 2010s

being gigantic is not an evolutionary advantage at all. 6' is the max height a man should be.

u can always suck my dick

6'7" of pure black muscle. i crush you wh*tes daily. this nigga drinkin soy. FOH, senpai
why are wh*te boys always so damn soft?

7'2" here anything under 7' should kill themselves fucking manlets

wat a stupid narcissistic thread

Your hands look soft and weak. Not very manly at all.

Soy faggot detected

>soya drink
LMAOING AT UR LIFE

6"10, nord/goth/pole/spanish blood. I'm still growing taller.

because we are smarter than you you are a breed of men of which is very similar to the pitbull you are breed only to work for the superior races while we sit and watch you pick that cotton

Did u just make cereal with fucking soy milk

stop lying Jim-Bob

>6'6"
that's sucks

>If you're not white and under 6'3" you should leave
I am white and under 6'3" so stay I guess?

Youre not white, kike.

I'm 5'11, feels more than adequate in the u.s. where most people are short anglo bois or mutts but honestly after deploying I realized central Europeans are quite tall on average, I'd say 6,1/6,2 is the average.

Danish bloodline, doomed to a randlet existence.

fucking lanklet

>Danes
Damn, your kid's kids are going to be manlets user.

i am not and i don't preted to be one i mixed race of mediterraneans and and south europeans

>Mudpotato bragging to blackie
Why bother

>tfw:
>New England
>6'4
>100% half WASP/half Scandinavian
>203.8 lb (2239108.38 grams)
>10.78 inch penis (normal)
>Brown hair, Blue eyes
>Name=Bryce

183cm Irish/Norman& central euro mix.

5'11" Arab AMA

Yup ,OP = 6'6" 125 lbs soaking wet.
Real force of nature
Pffft. Let us know when you slip thru your own asshole you scrawny Fuck.
t. 6" 224 lbs ,waist 33"chest49"
Not fat.

How are those Persian genes treating you fella

i can tell by your fingers you are all of 5 feet and your mother will probably do your dishes and clean your room for you tonight kys

go home mohammad

blacks are infrior to mediterraneans we have createedwestern culture long ago we were the most civilized people on earth while your ancestors lived the mud houses in the freezing cold

192cm 125kg 9%bf long blond hair and chad face. 100% norseman

7' 11'' with a 22" cock reporting. I'm so white if I close my eyes I'm invisible in the snow. I oppress entire continents just by existing. And being me is the only true privilege in life. You'll never achieve it, and I genuinely feel sorry for you.

5'9" Korean dad and Japanese mom

Mediterraneans are just shitskin mutts. Not much better than a nigger mutt.

Also, the fact that you assume I'm black is telling, Jew.

>A nord among mutts

10 foot superaryan here. Flag confirms. Rest of you is nigglets.

Hahaha, so white if I close my eyes
I look like 2 piss holes in a snow bank

>80% slavic
>12% nord
>8% dane
You're mostly shitskin, sorry to say. Mountain troll potatoes don't count as white

1.86m (maybe, give or take 2cm)
100% slav- (mostly Serbian-1/8 Russian)
As in more about the face- hair brown(blonde when a kid up to 1-1.5 years), eyes brown(light)

I'm 6'3, white, and have a good job while I'm in college

kek

5'9 200 lbs of pure angry test filled muscle

I lift full size fridges like playthings, and throw them around like your mom on prom night.

I would absolutely obliterate you. I'd break every limb and tear them from your body so I could consume your warm blood. Then I'd beat you to death with a bloody stump.

And yes, I'm 100% Med white.

Nordcucks are notoriously weak, fragile and cucked. Meds are the true master race, with the only spark of divinity left in mankind. We are the builders and creaters of human civilization.

Go back to your snowcave, cuck. Islam is coming for you, and us Meds are the only thing saving your cowardly ass.

>shitskin trying to intimidate nords
It's like you don't know what happened to the Persians once the vikings showed up

185 and 100% serbian

That is that nigger\spic in you talking.

You may be 6'6" but your penis must be 0'6"

>can't refute anything I said

Get back in line, albinonigger.

You're literally a discount shitskin, more spanish than arab.

this is the city of Caesarea in isreal one of the most beautiful citys in the roman empire while your pure white ancestors were still living like animals hunting for survival mediterraneans are superior to whites

Jesus christ.
Do women actually have sex with you?
My dick is 7 1/4 inches and I get complaints, they must run from you.

>t. soon to be evicted from his own country

Further proof nordcucks are weak. They EASILY fall prey to Jewish tricks, betraying their own people for open immigration and campaign shekels.

Disgusting.

>pure white ancestors
You mean the ones that shitskins like you pushed out of society because we were deemed "barbaric" for not fucking children and raping animals?

You are fucking retards height doesn't mean shit. I've seen 6'5 guys getting beaten and fucked in their assholes in prison by way shorter guys. Trust me as a guy who did time in prison height doesn't mean anything. Any of you lanklets in prison would get your assholes stretched out and fucked by nigger dicks.

feminine hands. now show feminine penis

Fight me latincuck, I'll knock you out in two seconds flat. You don't hold your hands up to your face because you go for stomach jabs like a retarded jihad

6'3" 100% slavic heritage. Blue eyes light brown hair

>1 post by this id

I'll choke your feminine ass out before you even knew what hit you. Nordcucks can't fight.

>100 percent white here

Posting divide and conquor threads.

Sure you are, Schmueley.

>Choking
You wouldn't like that. I've been waiting for someone to put themselves in a position where I can wrap my baseball-glove hands around their neck.

Besides man, you've never been in a fight in your life. Not a real one.

you the weakest pussies out of them all. ill drag you around by your little jew curls. plus you fake, blacks are the real israelis fake ass nigga

I'll have a foot in the small of your knee and my arms around your neck instantly. Gasping for breath while I pull my entire body weight backwards, you will pray for unconsciousness.

I'm a good sport though. I won't curbstomp you after I put you to sleep.

I've hurt more people than you want to know about.

>I've hurt more people than you want to know about.
I know about it. You assume too much. Your technique is sloppy, unprofessional. Besides, you were pulling your punches when you beat your wife.

183 cm skin type 1 freckles dark hair green grey blue eyes

whites were the niggers of europe in the old days raping and looting every one you are no batter then a some nigger tribe in africa to this day people still admire the roman empire grecce the kingdom of israel and the persian emprie and the arab khalifas we have donated far more to humanity when you have and ever will

>going full ham on a woman

>soya drink
dropped

Im 12 feet tall and so white I reflect all light.

>Hitting a woman, at all
This is how I know you're weak.

no one is going near that horse cock, friend

>unwilling to discipline

I bet all the women tell you your mom raised such a good boy! This is why western culture has degraded. You let women control you.

>SOYA
>Eating cereal
>Dainty little hands
Yeah, you're like 19 and you still live with mom and dad. You're probably just here because you're a counter-culture baffoon who wants to rebel against your softy liberal parents in order to feel like a man when they've coddled you.

Based leaf gets it right.

fucking biggot, are you saying women arent equal?

6"6 270

kek, nice... flag...