Anyone ready for fundoshi shenanigans?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/miellascarlett
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait will it start 10 mins from now

stream link plz

It's on Aitakuji's facebook

It starts in 30 minutes
Go sleep now if you need to and set an alarm, because the tweets will start going around only at the end of the fest

How long is it supposed to be again?

2.5 hours

I really feel like people like denki over exaggerate shit for attention. I watched the aitakuji stream and everyone was just walking around and then kinda stopped for the engagement scene, clapped a little and continued on. She acts like everyone flipped their shit.

Nips are really reacting

>everyone sitting quietly in their seats
>those people getting up and not even paying attention to the screen

kek

but the crowd's reaction to the episode 7 kiss is cute though

I take her posts with a grain of salt because she's an overly excited fanatic. I bet she'll miss half of what the other seiyuu say because muh ucchi muh yurio so her reports will have several mistranslations

Was pretty meh, they just went "woooh" clapped a little and that was it and that was when they were actually seated and not all walking around too.

To be fair nips have probably rewatched the series a couple of times by now.

when's the live drama reading?

I'm just saying it's funny when people like her over exaggerate so much. She just comes off like a rabid tard or like she's doing it for attention because she knows everyone else will freak out and give her likes.

Now, hence the silence. See you in 2 and a half hours I guess.

Will people like more a tweet that says: "a few audience members clapped for episode 7" or "EVERYONE WAS SCREAMING AND FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE KISS I'M LITERALLY DYING"? It's just how twitter and its audience works

I think she is genuinely like that. She's already pretty popular anyway.

I think I followed almost all of English speakers on Twitter who was at the event and they're all silent. I'm excited/nervous about this drama.

I don't even care if it will just be another chihoko drama I just want more content

Who else is attending? Do they speak English or just Nips?

She's an attentionwhore I already know.

I think she's a rabid autist now but I also think she probably started doing the exaggeration thing for attention and it just stuck. No one calls her out on it because they either don't know any better or think it's okay because her followers aren't much better themselves.

I only caught the end of the aitaikuji stream and it looked like chris isn't wearing 100% white in the promo art, did anyone see what design he has?

>速報the setting of today's festival is a day after chihoko incident

Chihoko drama was fun and spawned a lot of good art and memes so I'd be all right with something like that again

Wasn't the last drama the day after the chihoko incident with them retelling it? Or is it a day after that?

Oh no, poor Bald (and Suwabe)

Isn't it supposed to be after the Barcelona gpf? The day of the exhibition?

it's a pretty well known fact sunyshore is literally insane user but as long as she keeps being fast with reports I don't really care desu

That was for the museum, I think. That's different from this event right?

But she's not very reliable, she even admitted made mistakes in the last report
I suggest you all to check fencer-x's blog layer because I'm sure she'll be the most accurate

That's for Yuri on Museum

Her reports don't mean much to me if I don't know how much exactly I'm supposed to dial it back to get the most accurate account of what actually happened since she freaks out over literally everything and fucking nothing sometimes.

Yes, the museum's theme is post-GPF.
The drama was unknown until now.

Speaking of Yuri on Museum, is there a reason there's no report of that yet or did I miss something?

It hasn't happened yet

>The festival is Hasetsu Kunchi, based on Karatsu Kunchi

Figured it was something like that. I think I got it mixed up with the people posting pictures of the onsen thing.

Because it's not open yet user, don't worry if you don't find anything kek
It starts on July 22 (or 21?)

Who is this gaijin who is live-tweeting?

twitter.com/miellascarlett

>she's not very reliable, she even admitted made mistakes in the last report

I facepalmed when I saw that one of her fans wanted to discredit t*ra with the "I'm Yuuri's now" translation

>t. fencer
Thanks but I'll take an overenthusiastic fan over a pretentious cunt.

Tora wasn't even there.

>Ucchi behind scene: DONT DISSAPOINT ME PIG
>Ucchi appearing on the scene: (棒) yoroshiku onegaishimasu

kek

Wasn't she? Anyway denki made up that line out of nowhere

Okay. It's your business if you care more about the translator's behavior than the accuracy of the translation itself.

Not that user, but pretentious cunts always seem biased in their own way because they're never able to admit when they are wrong about a translation and judging on her posts she doesn't seem like the type to be unbiased about anything. Wouldn't surprise me if she let it affect her translations.

Nope, she didn't even provide any proof either.

Fencer may be a stuck up bitch but her translations are still accurate and she doesn't bullshit them.

>this obvious self posting

gtfo

I'm sure you would know expert translator-chan.

>translator
>unbiased

Yeah good luck ever finding one like that

inb4 they get shut down midday through like last time at Yuri on stage

you'd think the retard would learn.

You don't have to wish me luck, I know better than to trust any translator in this fandom fully, they all seem to have something or another wrong with them, it's the rest of the fandom who pick favorites and hang off their every word instead of just learning Nip themselves that need help.

>implying that any translator isn't up their own ass and doesn't only TL for attentions sake

I follow her since 2013 and her general approach to the anime she watches has become more objective and rational. She's probably still a little biased, but compared to Denki's excess I trust her more.

Wait, was she the one the other popular translators were getting mad over and going full internet police on just because she was stealing their thunder by tweeting during the event? Like they are any better with their cherrypicked overblown clickbait translations.

You niggas don't know how to have any fun. I regret making this thread, bye.

Pretty much this, especially in this fandom.

The original dialogue was rather long ang convoluted so it's ok for me. I'd prefer her more than t*ra any day. Denki might be autistic but i'd rather have that than a pretentious no-homo translator who thinks her "interpretations" are better than everyone else.

Ignore them, they're probably newfags. I remember how everyone tore denki apart when she was hording WTTM screens like the attentionwhore she is instead of just posting anonymously since she lurks here, but I guess the newfags came back and want to act like they have morals.

It's not like these two are only ones who do reports, lurk more and better.

I read both of their translations (others too) and come to my own conclusion, I don't see the point of complaining about translator being biased when every single fan is. And if they weren't fans first and foremost they wouldn't care to translate for this fandom

what

This time is more important because they announced no BD for the event. They are the only hope.

Sorry that was meant for

Yeah. If you want a professional, unbiased translator then stop demanding it for free online and actually hire one.

>Total ppl here: 13000

Or just learn Japanese yourself instead of relying on attentionwhores who each have their own personal bias/agenda and like to feed their inflated egos with praise and likes from lazy rabid fangirls who will cling to anything if you make it sound exciting or exaggerate your ass off.

Everyone on twitter is so quiet ;_;;;

I agree to some extent, but knowing Japanese doesn't help in a situation where the event isn't being recorded so it's not even relevant right now. This whole discussion is dumb.

Let's shit on YOI BNFs first before any actual update happened, then we'll shut up. Typical of any yoi thread in Sup Forums

You sound bitter. You wanted to be there, right, user?

I'd take Nip twitter and accounts over filthy gaijin attentionwhore translators anyday. Again, just learn Japanese yourself. You know how to work social media? Makes some friends while you're at it, there, you're set.

Fuck this discussion, the drama will be interesting and all, but I'm here for the news about the movie or possible new projects.
You all look so worried for the translation of a non canonical story and muh Tora no-homing Baldfat.

Newsflash: nip tweets won't be unbiased either

Someone send the latest 2ch yoi thread to me, I want to see their discussion.

t. fencer

"just learn Japanese yourself" as if everyone had all the time (and money) in the world for it.

Who said it's not canon

Better than your favorite attentionwhore.

Learning Japanese yourself is not going to put you on a plane to Japan and or give you a ticket to the event. Yuri on Festival is not being recorded. We are not getting a BD or DVD of it like we are with Yuri on Stage. Unless you're there watching it right now, knowing Japanese is not going to help you.

It's crack fic at best.

Also becoming fluent in japanese and being able to read stuff like long interviews will take you years. Even if you study everyday. And you'll often feel discouraged. That user is just being unreasonable.

>just learn Japanese yourself.
Not everyone has the time or possibility to do so. I use 3 different languages at work daily and even if I started learning Nip a few years ago, I don't have time to spend on it, because I have to concentrate on the languages that I actually need to make a living. This is such a pretentious statement. You sound like fencer who just because she got into JET years ago, by virtue of being a burger, shits on everyone who doesn't speak Nip or wasn't able to get a visa for Nipland. As if all the countries in the world have it as easy as Murrica when it comes to that.

It's up to you at the very end, but c'mon. We all laughed at the Chihoko drama but no one brings it up to demonstrate anything.
What counts is the anime.

Agreed about time but you actually don't need money to learn Japanese anymore. There are tons of completely free resources online.

And pretentious. Just saying to "just" learn a new language as if it's the easiest, most accessible thing in the world. I just want some BaldFat content, dammit.

>intro of a drama reading and Victor tells Yuri he was "amazing last night" Yuri asks what happened but then says wait i rather not know...

Enjoy your shitty biased translations. That's all I have to say.

They're canon like omake are, but not like hardcore canon. In general we know Bald can get jealous if provoked and he loves Piggy's off season weight. But nitpicking and saying "this is 100% canon!" is kind of dumb.

Just fuck off already.

Just fucking admit you missed the fact that we're not getting a recording of this one.

Fuck off, fencer.

Aaaand this is just the intro.

>mad cuz can't into moon

Disgusting. Again, enjoy your shit tranlsations.

Does Yuuri have a drinking problem? He keeps blanking out whenever he drinks. This isn't a good habit to have.

>knowing moon will magically transport you to an event in another country