youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY
youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
my.mixtape.moe/utgklv.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/vxvbrx.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/uhrmwz.mp3
anonfile.com/BeG166dfb3/sm9.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY

Enoch is a Jew pretending to be a white nationalist.

>inb4 Mike makes 35 threads of his shitty show today

plz gib

What's his end game?

I'd like to give it a listen. DESU I just want to hear them shitposting about the jared vs nasheed WEWUZKANGZ debate from yesterday

hand it over, paycucks! or else!

EVERY SINGLE e-celeb has 1 goal.....distract the goyim from the real problems of the world. Zionism and jewry.

incredible pic
thank you for this pic
but in all honesty the daily shoah is top notch

How is he doing that by making podcasts about Zionism and Jewry?

He's not. Nigger doesn't touch the issue of zionism or israel being a bane on the existence of humanity at all. He can't even admit that israel did 9/11. Pathetic.

Ignore him. It's a shill tactic to accuse someone of being a Jew. They even accused Paul Nelen of being a Jew.

As a regular listener of several years, I find that you have absolutely no clue what the show is actually about or what content is contained. Jews are made fun of, criticized, judged consistently. If you had listened to even a couple shows, you would have absolutely no doubt about this.
Sir, I believe you are a person who is not representing reality.

Nehlen is controlled opposition as well.

You and your shitty jidf meme can fuck off. Go suck on some more foreksins before standing around a statue in charlottesville you fucking kikes.

See what I mean. Kek is there any alt right person that isn't controlled opposition?

He just had a debate with a Neocon Jew where he asserted that there were no gas chambers during WWII and consistently states that the US spills its blood and treasure for Jews that hate them. Is your lynchpin of support based exclusively on whether someone believes that Jews orchestrated 9/11?

No, the alt-right doesn't exist and every person who affiliates themself with that meaningless label is controlled opposition.

I guarantee you he will NEVER EVER talk about israel and the influence/corruption they have caused in this country. NEVER.

this is nicely made, love the blue checks and hebrew font

This is Sven concern-trolling the thread as a devil's advocate and trying to get people to defend m'podcast's honor

You should just post the link though already.

>Literally spends 1 hour explaining to Andy "Unloading my Glock on Niggers and Wops" Warski about how absurd the holocaust claims are

Guise He's a jew shill! I swear! look at these shitty graphics i have!

gibby gib gibs me dat link would you plz?

Its like I'm really on 8gag

Post the fuckin link please.

>Accuse TRS of all being jew controlled opposition.
>Too cheap to pay $10/mo for extra content.

gib content

Pay up jews.

Come on...do the mp3 thing

pls post

Bump with waifu

hey ill just sign up right now
tell me where to post it

Are you fucking retarded? mike penisbitch never stops talking about isreal and da jooz, I wish he focused on niggers more

bumping this post

also requesting paywall material ;)

Mixtape.moe or anonfiles

>doesn't even have the balls to admit he is morpheaus

GO. AND. FUCKING. KILL. YOUR. SELF.

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water often. I saw that Sven had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was awaken by the feeling that someone was above me. I opened my eye to see that Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven, what the fuck I said. I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds. I yelled to Mike that Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then proceeded to lick his greasy fat fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks down and pinned me down onto the cold concert floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his pants off too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised. Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him a TRS labeled Water Bottle which in actuality was just filled with pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my sphincter with the pool water. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the Fatherland poured Zink into my mouth. Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.

Hurry up niggers

I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for pictures of their penis to prove they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes circumsized penis Ghoul went on a rant about he was no longer a degenerate like in his youth. Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Yeti Microphone to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and delicate body noting that I was far more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife. Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl. Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17 year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head and told me to yell out Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.

gibs me dat mp3 muddafucka ooga booga bix nood

All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would discovery their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700 speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers. McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my stomach filling up with his seamen. As my asshole twitched Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20 minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.
That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out of the car when we arrive at my motel. Before I could get too far away from the car Spencer yelled out You do know that you're still a virgin right Hahahaha? He then played this song
youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
and hightailed it out of there.

Thank you for the shekels goy.

bumpity bump
dumpity dump

kek. trsodomites btfo.

here yall go

the daily shoah 255

Can confirm, I wrecked his pooper too

blumpf amirite?

Mikasa is love Mikasa is life
pls gib mp3

thank you based user

not surprised mike has kike genes with that tiny cranial capacity of his

Literally looses his shit talking about jews in EVERY SINGLE SHOW....

Timestamp for merchant minute?

Thanks

trs hates trump. they held a rally against him a month into his presidency.

Nope

heres everything that's posted, no timestamp on page:

WAKANDAAAAAA
Black Panther's First Bad Review
1:00:20 Suicidal Solidarity
Gary Younge - Missing Link
Tariq Nasheed V Jared Taylor
Blacks & Whites Unite against the Jews?
Being Guests in Other Countries
Russian Nuclear Crypto Mining Rigs

Anonfiles is slow and bad.
Also how are there no more torrents anywhere of Strike and Mike?

LMAO all Mike does these days is talk about jews and Zionism. KYS you retarded faggot.

Thanks user!

My Nigga!

skrumpf amirite?

This. Sad that he does this shit for free.

fuentes is fucking great.

They held an anti war rally against the syria bombing who everyone was against you stupid faggot

Can you post the jess and mikey?

> They held an anti war rally against the syria bombing who everyone was against you stupid faggot

nah. they bitched and complained about trump for WEEKS afterward, even after he proved he wasn't gonna do anything. they're contemptible coastal elitists completely out of touch with mainline america.

the most jewish trick ever: creating a false supply shortage thus creating demand, for what in this case is a shit product

fuck these cucks

I would kick that fish in the teeth. No one pierces my Zodiac like that.

sure, one sec

Thanks.

this. the daily shoah sucks now and jazz/striker are much better.

thanks!

Kys shill

Why won't it download?

Good job user.

here you guys go
Jess and Mikey
my.mixtape.moe/vxvbrx.mp3

i dunno, i have nothing to do with mixtape.moe

ty

Thanks again.
This is the best friend simulator out there.

Wakaaaaaaaaandddaaaaaaaaaaa

Also post Striker&Miker pls

bump for any other anons who want to listen to the daily shoah 255
^ that's it

incoming

STRIKE and MIKE Episode 9: In Which Striker Completes the System of German Idealism
my.mixtape.moe/uhrmwz.mp3

ahh the weekly thread where paypigs eventually succumb and give us the free link, and user posts mexiqt non-stop. It's like a Friday tradition

thank u user ily

Thanks user.

Soon with Warski stuff, Baked etc. there will be so much quality content I won't be able to follow it all. What a time to be alive.

Here's a gift, please say on successful key redemption

IM0JI-ZXAL3-AFAQ0

Amazing that this was posted within 45 seconds of the original post.

Also kill yourself

Another bump for any anons who want The Daily Shoah ep. 255.

Can everybody use anonfile like all normal nazis do...mixtape servers are just nigger tier crap!

anonfile.com/BeG166dfb3/sm9.mp3

This.

reci rodjo...lol

never used either one before - will use user next time.

doko.moe is also bretty good

veoma dobar :DDD

>He's still doing this bit
Or maybe, just maybe, they have a huge fanbase of paranoid people that can't pay for WN media

somebody could also upload this to anonfiles

>how-do-jobs-work.png

see (for mixtape though)