OVERLORD

>just found out Overlord is also a LN and there is a metric fuck load more content after the manga and anime

I actually really liked the lizard men arc. As someone who played MMO's for years and slaughtered tens of thousands of these kinds of pseudo-human beastkin. I myself also made up stories and took interest in their autonomy and how they interact with each other and how they regard the "adventurers" that routinely attack and kill them. Seeing them focus on a group of NPC's given life was a breast of fresh air. Adding even more depth to the story. That this wasn't a simple error that stuck a player in game but that these beings are real and while similar to the game are not digital constructs.

>reading ln

How does it feel not only to have shit taste, but to be a brainlet at the same time?

Can you not start these threads with abysmal pictures you infidel?

Hoping we get to see a lot of cute EE before she gets fed to Entoma.

>starting thread of image of best girl
Patrician taste, OP.

>breast of fresh air
>pic related

Dude, let me tell you this theory. What if Demiurge is actually dumb and he's been pretending this entire time because he doesn't want to look dumb to Ainz?

How wild would that be? :^)

Demi is not that retarded. Or the writer would have alluded to that. Even if he was a ditz that accidentally came up with the right answer we would be shown his inner thoughts like all the other Guardians.

Maybe you're retarded.

>just found out Overlord is also a LN

how has that eluded you?

I just found the anime 2 weeks ago. Burned through the manga. Then people are talking about farms where they are flaying people alive and making kids fuck their parents and eat them. I am fairly certain that was not in the godamn manga.

I'm sorry.

>I am fairly certain that was not in the godamn manga.
Yet.

>isekai trash

Is the LN worth it? I've tried only a few LNs so far, but they all were absolute shit compared to real novels. And the low-quality translation didn't make them any better. Dropped them all after a few pages.

Okay, are there any fanmade comics or manga? I need a goddamn Overlord fix.

imo It's the only good LN i've ever read.

If you like world building, then this is for you.

Sigh,is it possible for Demi to also find his other half like Sebas did? Maybe one just as crazy and evil as him in the NW.

>Sigh
Oh fuck, not you again

The old overlord anons are getting back together. Now we just need the humiefag, the farmer user and Clancy-kun and it will be like the old days.

Its going to be great. Overanalyzing the everloving shit out of Overlord in the threads was more enjoyable for me than reading the actual LNs for me.

This kills the chair

Imagine being Chair if peronchino arrived in the NW, but the first thing he does is start lusting after Albedo. But Albedo holds out of Ainz and so Peron asks Chair to dress up as albedo.

Don't forget anons who discussed the merits of dictatorship vs democracy, possiblity of Gazef somehow changing the Kingdom's situation, and viability of Ainz as an US president.

Most (not all) Japanese LN are shit. Make sure you do research before picking something up, don't just stumble around.

For what it is, OL attracted an abnormally good crowd for debating shit

They are a lot of fun.

Rereading overlord right now. Anyone else think it was strange for Sebas to be wondering about the backalleys? He appeared to be more strict/controlled to me.

I've been reading the first book for a year now. I think I have a problem in my brain.

I don't, he found himself enjoying strolling through the town, so he combined it with his information gathering job.
I interpreted this as a creator personality leaking into Sebas or a simple childish curiosity. All Nazarick nps are still a children in a way.

Reminder

When Ainz used his goat spell against the kingdom wouldn't it have been better to wait for it to cast than for him to use a cash item to speed it up? He could have done that and make everyone think it takes a long time to cast then surprise cash item imediate goats

What happened to Sup Forums in the past few months? Is it summer?

like a puppet whose strings has been cut.

I tried so hard and got so far.

name this .gif

it's trashy fun. if you like the anime or manga, you'll probably enjoy it, but in general it is just Momnga being overpowered as more and more idiots pick a fight with him, so no real conflict or character development persay.

Ainz: I have no interest in last words!

Ainz went from salary man to tyrant emperor. He is kicking ass these last few volumes. V9 was the turning point for him. Let the conquest of the Overlord begins.

I want more maids next volume.

we will never going to see other supreme beings right?

>but they all were absolute shit compared to real novels.

Its Trash when compared to actual novels, but its one of the best out of all the Garbage LNs, Japan makes.

Well, we see them in his flashbacks.

He was mapping streets, perfectly fine and well within his job description of Information gathering.
It was thanks to this that Demi was able to know where the each part of the city was and set up Gehenna perfectly.

i wanna meet em

That was me, and they made families say goodbye to their kids, swap them between families before cooking them and feeding the kids to the swapped families.

Possibly, though AAlbedo is trying to hunt down and kill any that exist before Ainz learns of their existence.

, go back to reading your western equality shit.

It's worth it, but be aware volume 1 is damn near 80k words, so don't go in expecting a "Light Novel"
Thankfully the entire series is about people reacting to the newcomers, and Ainz freaking the fuck out.
So no "I did this today and got x skill" That and the series actually tackles the whole "RPG" aspects in this new world and is the driving force between a lot of shit being fucked beyond all belief.

Maybe that will be the "main" overlord story that Maru hinted at. Other SBs turn up into the world in the future, only to find themselves separated and on the run from Albedo's hit squad. As they travel around, they realise Ainz has gone off the deep end and eventually work to overthrow him, killing the NPCs as they do so.

And Male Valkyrie-kun, I'd say we need FBI-kun too but he never fucking went away goddamnit.

I disliked all the level discussions because people ignored 1 Ygg level = 3 NW levels.

Wasn't there CI/a/non too, or was that Clancy-kun?

How many times more powerful than the maids is Ainz?

I want to see some more NPC vs NPC fights, or Ainz vs NPC. Not play fights like Jaldabaoth, but proper fights.

The normal level 1 Homunculi Maids? Or Pleaides?

Pleaides.

>secondary
>calling others "brainlets"
wew lad

>overlord

>2k17

Dude, are you serious?

Levels don't scale linearly, otherwise it'd take only about 30 lvl 1 peasants to kill Gazef, which really isn't the case, while he's actually evaluated to be worth several hundred conscripts.

You shouldn't treat overlord as a serious thing. It is more a comedy. That's all about building a scene and then that scene accidentally got rekted by an evil skeleton. And everyone sasugasm about skeleton's wits.

Pleaides were made to be group combatants, though depends if they're resistant to instant death attacks, otherwise they'd die before match start due to Ainz literally being able to radiate death, then timestop countermeasures etc. So, in short, stronger than them to the point they won't even hit the starting line.

Season 2 when?

Different people I think

Anyone have screencaps of those
>PERORONCINO!
-moments?

Fuck, because this is basically me.

That would be Eckleya, almost nobody fucking likes him and only puts up with his shit because the SB's designed him that way.

>Eckleya
>Made by Anko
Am the only one who thinks Ainz female guild members were into him but he never got the hints?

It depends on your stat choices which you can increase with cash, see this chart there is no linear and exponential growth.
Pleiades can atleast stall ainz for abit.

>NPC vs NPC
Cocytus wanting to fight ainz keeps being brought up, maybe a nazarick tournament or something.

Hey, Eclair is great and the one and true successor of the throne of Nazarick!

How can one humie be such a bro? Also
>ywn be kidnapped by a giant magical skeleton man to go on adventures

I always do wonder how the other members of AOG would feel if they could see Ainz now, I can't imagine many of them would be very happy given the general disregard for human life Ainz has developed. I think Touch Me would be particularly pissed off given that he seemed to have been a moralfag. I feel like the only one, out of the AOG members we have solid information on, who wouldn't be at least perturbed with Ainz' actions would probably be Ulbert.

>Cocytus wanting to fight ainz
It's not the kind of fight you think, it involves a bed and hand holding.

To be honest they would understand if they sat down and spoke to him. Quite literally he's just a single normal guy trying to keep all of their creations safe and alive.

Also of note, stats don't mean you are better or worse at fighting. Ainz is on the mid end for stat points. I think he could beat most other guardians. The exceptions being Shaltear, Mare, and Demiurge.

I really like that they keep changing Ainz wardrobe. Better than most protags that wear the same thing for years.

We need more skeleton fashion shows.

You think he couldn't beat Shalltear after he beat her? Uh.

Level difference was never properly explained. Depending on the MMO having 20 higher physical def means you basically take 0 dmg from all attacks, so Maruyama has a lot of room here.

>You think he couldn't beat Shalltear after he beat her? Uh.
I mean in a straight fight. You have to admit he essentially cheated to beat her, though I'm not knocking that in a life or death situation.

What isekai?
There's no isekai, the real world never been seen.
for all we know ainz could be satoru's avatar that have gain autonomy..

That's meta

I don't know about that, while his intentions are fine, his methods aren't. Ainz has routinely shown that he views almost all the people of the NW as insects and completely expendable. While I think they would understand his desire to keep Nazarick safe, I don't think they would necessarily agree with his appraisal of the sentient beings of the world. Granted I think they would be lenient with him, understanding that he's their friend and that his racial qualities are probably affecting his values, they would still probably be pretty disturbed by the kinds of things Ainz has been allowing to go on.

I mean if I was transported to another world and found out that a friend of mine had gotten their first, had been there for years, and had used his powers to cause human suffering on a massive scale due to either incompetence, ignorance, or apathy, I don't think I'd be able to get over it very quickly, if at all.

I think it'd be really interesting to actually have one of the other members show up in the NW just to see how that shakes up Ainz and Nazarick as a whole, it's be especially interesting if it was Touch Me since he'd probably try to kick Ainz' ass over all the evil shit he's done and allowed. I'd like to see how all the Guardians handle two of their Supreme Beings fighting with one another.

That screencap is so outdated, the conquest of Nazarick story blew it up and gave credence to the "Everybody was participating in the Ainz-Bowl and they all left cause they thought they couldnt win" theory.

Depends on how their racial traits and their Karma values, cause we have seen those affect Ainz and the NPCs.
what isnt straighout written as lore for the NPCs is then taken from their creators personality.

The problem isnt the stats, its the BS skills and spells they get with each level, im sure the pleiades are carrying anti insta death shit, but most would get really fucked by grasp heart.

He does have a soft spot for children, and his "collector" spirit will outright make him sad that he cant keep rare specimens, but yeah anyone that isnt part of Nazarick is pretty much fucked.

I just had a hearty laugh at your expense.

I'm gonna re-read it because of your fault.

>still no info on the new novel

Shieeet, I think it's gonna be delayed to Sept or Oct if there isn't any news by next week.

I fell like Ainz is too mean to PA. He made him, I understand he's weird but he still thinks of Ainz as a father. He should get over the embarrassment and spend more time with his son

For all his plans he can't even defeat one Chuuni OC, Sasuga Ainz-sama.

Lurk two years before posting. I genuinely mean that as advice.
Yes and it get's progressively worse every year.

Well, that's how he remains competetive in PvP fights.
He's got a versatile build, but without the proper gear he's pretty shit.

Does it matter in the end? The good times he had still wouldn't have been a lie because they enjoyed themselves, even if there wasn't a strong bond or long lasting commitment to their guild.

It's not as if the other players too kept tagging around out of pity or against their will either. Clearly they enjoyed playing with him, if not, they wouldn't have given them their stuff when they quit.

They just ended up finding new things in their life and moved on.

I did have a similiar experience within one of my clans where we had this teenager who had some form of autism and his hormones were going on overdrive, which made him kind of a weirdo when you talked to him about anything else except video games.
However, he was still a great guy to play with.

So is Albedo the most beautiful woman in the world according to NW reactions?

In a slutty sexy way, but Renner is more beautiful in a cute innocent way.

I want to commit so much sin with the Shalltear Bloodfallen that it would make Peroroncino blush! I want to casually watch as vampire brides lick my creampies out of Shalltear while sipping on fine wine. Arche would be tied up in the closet with her hands just lose enough to touch herself, which she initially refuses to do, but then can't help after thirty minutes of watching. Shalltear would laugh at her her and say that she cant help herself while fluffing me for round two and Arche would cry tears of shame and self loathing as she climaxes. EE and Albedo are out in the hall, fighting over who gets to look in the keyhole.

Is there any doujin of Ainz getting so pissed at Albedo that he orders her to give her virginity to a random human? Shalltear would be interesting too if she wasn't already used goods.

Post rare Overlord

clever and sexy

Fuck off and kill yourself, you massive newfag.

>yfw Albedo already figured all this out hence the hit squad