Just an ordinary peasant girl before reportedly accepting divine messages from Heaven

>just an ordinary peasant girl before reportedly accepting divine messages from Heaven
>suddenly starts a winning ran eventually to lift the siege, without specific military experience
>gets captured by the English then becomes a pow out of the blue
>after the historic witch trial, gets burnt at the stake as martyr, which makes her the permanent idol for the Japanese

How?

Jeanne Alter is superior.

Charisma, guts, and sheer dumb luck?

Arguable, still Jonne is better in terms of cuteness though

No wonder she's so good

She was an ordinary peasant girl who knew the importance of artillery and basics of routing, which was wanked super hard by the French which snowballed.

She then (most likely) got raped then burned at the stake, and then made a saint as an apology by the church.

She fucked the king stupid in that one audience.

In my headcanon she always looked like a young Milla Jovovich, so it always made sense to me.

>got raped

Wikipedia says otherwise though, read the trial record, you'll like it

>Wikipedia says otherwise
user you missed the part of "most likely". Her being raped while being held by Englishmen isn't something you would find on a record.

>trusting wikipedia as a valid source.

Young Milla doesn't have big tiddies though.

>>suddenly starts a winning ran eventually to lift the siege, without specific military experience
She didn't actually participate in the war efforts. She was a mascot, a cheerleader.

>wikipedia isn't a valid source
What is this, 2010? It's moderated so heavily nowadays it easily counts as a valid source for anything.

We don't know if the real Jeanne had ones.

Giving women some finy perky tits was a gimmick in arts in the hundreds of years after her death

No, she was a virgin, she got burned at the stake only because she was accused of crossdressing because, surprise surprise, in prison her captors only gave her male clothing. Since she played them like a damn fiddle, they really couldn't find a legit reason to execute her.

I'd have kids with that saint

You'd need a team of professors to fact-check things in order to be a valid source on everything. That's just not reasonable. Wikipedia is a good starting point for research, but it's not trustworthy in itself.

>You can't trust Wikipedia entries even if they have trustworthy references

>No, she was a virgin
Give proof of virginity not being lost during her time of captivity.

How many times was she raped before she got killed?

She got burned at the stake because she took back her confession of her sins.
The inquisition gave everybody a second chance, but not a third one.

How does Jeanne react to English servants like Shitber, Gawain, Tristan, Bedivere, Shakespeare, etc?

Maybe not the more contemporary ones like Shakespeare and Drake but dem knights since they are much closer to her era even if they came first.

>Using Wikipedia as a source of reference
You can't when it comes to history mate or your shit gets tossed mate.

That's what the trial record says, just take a look at it once

Moderated by whom? Anonymous moderators are not something that sounds very reliable.

I didn't know that I'm writing a paper for college.

>you can't trust sources that are on Wikipedia when it comes to history

Doesn't make any sense

She was just a glorified mascot. That is all she was.

Find a flaw that doesn't make you look gay or racist. Oh wait, you can't.

Read Régine Pernoud and Marie-Veronique Clin book on Jeanne d'Arc.

Can't give birth to my children.

But that was an important role that somebody needed to fill. France is big, but they needed a common cause to be able to oppose the "English".

I too remember when Uncle Sam and Britannia personally led their allies to victory.

Uncle Sam is an actual government, so yeah, uncle Sam did lead troops.

She was bout to be raped by the heathen English but god protected her chastity and made it impossible for the smelly dumb English cardinal to remove her armor.

Britons are and will always be smelly dumb scum

>racist
>>>reddit

The courts ordered she be examined, her virginity is a matter of official legal record

she also chased prostitutes out of her soldiers' camps

Wouldn't she have worn a horse rider's suit of armor? I don't think she would have had much in the way of crotch protection.

What are you? An expert for medieval crotch protection and armor?

>God protected her from rape
So she was raped thoroughly and repeatedly.

>Since she played them like a damn fiddle
Jeanne was kind of a snarky cunt during the trial, it's great. Kid may have been an illiterate peasant girl but she didn't let that stop her from talking smack.

No, I am not. But I like listening to Knyght Errant. Armor was designed for its purpose. Somebody who intends to enter battle on their horse has very different armor requirements from a foot soldier.

Can Altera damage Achilles?

>The English legally owned the land in France due to a marriage.
>The English were in the wrong for trying to keep it.
>The French will defend this.

She didn't want the girls to partake of her harem.

Believe what you will, the official records stated that she died a virgin. I don't see why the English would lie about that since defiling the French holy virgin would have been seen as a massive morale blow to them

>filthy elf thinks its allowed opinions: the post

A soldier doesn't necessarily report his own wrong-doings to his superiors.

>the englishman got outbantered
Eheh.

>wrong-doings
They were ordered to rape her

But they did report on the wrong-doings. There is court record of it, court medical records even. Jeanne was a virgin when she died.

There was a clear attempt, but it was also not a successful one.

She white.

There, bitch.

Then I can only conclude that they were unable to get it up because she was a terrible Frenchman.

Wouldn't raping a witch give you witch aids anyway and you'll get burned as well?

Nah, the act of sleeping with a witch wouldn't get you harmed so long as you confessed and asked for forgiveness.

Remember the Salem Witch Trials.

If they could do whatever they wanted to her then they would not need a trial.
Court records from a trial that was a sham.

>Jeanne got raped despite all available historical evidence, including testimony the fucking English of all people, because muh fetishes
>raaaaaaaaaaape

>court record was a sham

user, I...

doujinshi?

>Court records from a trial that was a sham.
Show proof that the records themselves are not to be trusted. Because the legal records, if they were a sham, would not be as detailed nor make Jeanne's questioners look like they got outsmarted by an illiterate teenage peasant girl.

Jeanne died a virgin.

Why don't we hold a séance session and ask her personally?

>Sup Forums discuss the purity of a historical figure.

>Thinking Jeanne died at the stake
How little you all know.

Let's discuss Eve next. She only had sex with her next of kin. That counts as pure, right?

Jeanne as crazy battle cleric would have been funnier.

...She was a fucking Belmont?

>slept with all men avaiable.

The townbicycle of the bible

It's that one dumbass questions the purity of a historical figure, when the historical figure's virginity is court goddamn record.

But how do you know the court records are correct? She was raped, just admit it

If you should doubt something, it's the method used to ascertain her virginity. The record itself is rather reliable.

Can you speak old French, user?

It's just bad Latin, right?

FLAWLESS
L
A
W
L
E
S
S

One thing I never like about history is how everyone makes males to be some sort of rapist animal until recent times. I have faith in people to be decent.

I know "oui oui" and "non non" and that's al you need, the rape can be simulated

>knife ears
>fat

Eve was humanities first gold digger. When Adam didn't have any money, she took a piece of his rib.

>But how do you know the court records are correct?
Why do you assume the records are incorrect? What sources do you have reveal the court records are illegitimate?

>but how do you know official records are corrected?
I don't fucking know user.

Well, rioting villages and raping women was the business model of the vikings.

Viking literally means to plunder and pillage (and make trade, but whatever). The Danes were farmers, like everybody else for most of the time.

didn't she fuck her kids too or did they have a daughter to go with the freaky incest babbies that humanity spawned from.

They actually traded goods more often than pillaged but that's not so awesome so yeah fuck that

Ah, sorry I meant the court medical records.
Are you really trusting the testimony of a person who worked with the people who stole her clothes and left her with only male clothes? They do not seem like very honest people to me.
Could you explain to me why you trust their word that much

>humans
>decent
>literally invented the concept of evil
>has proceeded to fulfill the definition of it every single day since.
user plz

Because they sound more trustworthy than some user with a rape fetish that lived 600 years later

Spanish is bad Latin. Italian is bad Latin.

French is pants on head retarded Latin. Just look at how they say numbers.

>I know "oui oui" and "non non"
The French hate English as a language with a passion. You will get nothing other than a few choice snarky comments you won't understand. She will purposefully refuse to use either, just to spite you.

I know this because we have records of it.

What did she think of the Germans? Could I get her to cooperate by saying JA JA, DU SCHLAMPE?

> Just look at how they say numbers.

nambour?

Latin can go and fuck himself honestly. Not as bad as ancient greek, but still bad enough to fuck off.

Jeanne was the original waifu. Her men followed her into suicidal battles, saw her naked but didn't fuck her and had big circle-jerks about her awesomeness. Japs love that shit.

He's talking about numbers larger than 60.
70= 60+10
80= 4x20
90=4x20+10
99=4x20+10+9

Adam had several daughters who married their brothers.

Da fuck

Same difference
Still you have to explain why you thought they're not reliable OBJECTIVELY

Truly this language is nonsense.

>thinking the French would lower themselves to use German
Even if she spoke the language, she would tell you nothing useful.

So all you have is an ad-hominem.
Guess that means that I am right.

Alright, what about latin or italian?

I don't get it. The French say 99 as "four times twenty plus ten plus nine"? Is that what you mean?