Which is older, Paganism or Christianity?

Which is older, Paganism or Christianity?

Holy fuck you're stupid

Paganism

Paganism started as neanderthal bear worship and christianity is like 2000 years old my dude

Paganism is jewry

Paganism, retard

I guarantee if Christians were not allowed to post on this board, the average IQ here would go up several points

The NWOs ultimate plan is to fool everyone into all worshipping their god.

They will trick everyone into thinking that their religions all worship different things but at the heart of it all is just jewry.

Think about atheists. They still practice jewry. They focus on (((material sciences))).

Paganism is the definition of any religion that was considered tribal or containing multiple gods so unless you're talking about a specific type of paganism, then paganism has been around since religion has.

Paganism is older that Judaism too....

Ancient Monotheism - so Christianity - which is just a modern form of ancient Monotheism - don't believe me? Followers of other branches of Ancient Monotheism join us wherever we go

Judaism is only a name.

You do realize the hebrews infiltrated the egyptian pharaonic families and stole their secrets right? They repackaged it as judaism.

Paganism existed long before the jews did shill

Kaballah comes from the EGYPTIAN Ka Ba Akh

This, lol

so?

Paganism is just another form of jewry

the symbol for an atom.

Atheism is another form a jewry.

what a question, you know the answer

Saudis are jews

semitic

hey bro i think you should kill yourself

Rabbi Yeheshua approves.

It all goes back to worshipping Baal.

paganism you dumb fuck

Paganism, obviously. Paganism was at the Tower of Babel soon after the flood, and thousands of years before Jesus rose from the dead, placing into existence the new covenant.

Catholicism is jewry.

INRI = YHWH

The Many

Why do you think that Christianity calls it heresy to find God within yourself? Because Jews distorted christianity to make you worship an idol instead of knowing the truth about reality.

SOL O MON = SUN AND MOON.

Kaballah and freemasonry is all about going down the middle way. The two pillars are called Boaz and Jachin. they represent the sun and the moon.

Christianity + Islam

The middle way is the star or jewry.

>neanderthal bear worship

well i know what ill be googling all night..