Prevalence of cigarette smoking

How prevalent is cigarette smoking among women in the country you live and also more specifically in the town/city you live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/02/27/torches-of-freedom-women-and-smoking-propaganda/
youtu.be/druOAHVKHCQ
youtu.be/6pyyP2chM8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK

Seems like the majority of people smoke here in Las Vegas.

Pretty common. An interesting observation I've made is that people who smoke cigarettes especially whites at least in my city tend to have no problem breeding which is funny considering the low spermcount claims. I have no real opinion either way but I've always found it kinda strange

tobacco is good for you, nicotene increases T levels

Reminder that Hitler was against smoking and Nazis enacted policies to dissuade it.

So many good looking white girls smoke. It's sad as fuck.

This. It's fuckin' disgusting. (((Edward Bernays))) - Torches of Freedom thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/02/27/torches-of-freedom-women-and-smoking-propaganda/

Maybe that's why he failed tho

near 100%

Go die, PM shill.

Vaping is the new thing, until that's proven to be just as bad or worse

No, they don't. Only ugly whores smoke.
Jews should been genocides long ago.
youtu.be/druOAHVKHCQ
youtu.be/6pyyP2chM8k

I think it's like 25%
that number shoots right up to 80% when they're drinking though
which is every day

Vaping always seemed sketchier to me idk why..too mechanical maybe

come to the city user and go hang out at nice rooftop bar or somewhere on the water and take a look around if it's outside.

Plenty of attractive white women smokers.

Because people started carrying them around with them constantly and suck the things like a baby with a pacifier.

The only women I know that smoke are all liberals

I'm in the burley belt, and I think around here the women smokers outnumber the men by far. I rarely see men huddled up smoking outside of buildings, but everywhere I look I see a gaggle of women puffing away.

They fear weight gain I suppose.

>Plenty of attractive white women smokers
Untrue

Because it's new. Get back to me after some shit's published that studies the effects of 20, 30 years of vaping. Also, don't vape. Just smoke a fucking cigarette, at least you'll get to chat with other smokers, and you have a built in excuse to GTFO of wherever you are for 10 or 15 minutes.

>at least you'll get to chat with other smoker
Why would you want to "chat" with human garbage? Onlt people who would want that is other human garbage like you.

Fuck off and leave me alone. I dont eant to talk to you.

>have no problem breeding which is funny considering the low spermcount claims.

Thr women involved are getting the sperm elsewhere.

Considering the leftists and by extension media's constant and unrelenting demonization of tobacco companies and cigarette smokers coupled with your memeflag lead me to believe you're a sneaky little Jew. If I had to guess I'd say you're the type of homely little faggot who goes out of there way to walk by designated smoking areas to fake cough because it's the only time you ever get to feel better than someone else.