Why exactly do racists hate Asians? I can definitely understand the black people thing, but Asians are top tier...

Why exactly do racists hate Asians? I can definitely understand the black people thing, but Asians are top tier, they are smart as fuck and have some of the best societies in the world.

I just found out that a lot of my uncles, aunts and cousins apparently hate/resent me because I have an Asian fiance, apparently it's bad that I "couldn't find a proper white girl"; but why? My girl was literally top of her class and is about to finish her medicine career, while my last white girlfriend got expelled from a community college.

Is there a particular reason to hate Asians in this time and age?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjJqpig4yGA
youtu.be/OL9dvRJyhC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawman spam

pol loves asians fuck are you talking bout

HONORARY

Why does Sup Forums love those pigs more than castizos?

No one hates Asians

asians are niggers. they want to live here, we don't want to live there.

Because of shill threads like these.

Castizos are fine in my book

Racemixing ruins the blood. And as we all know, Asian females prefer white males. Asians are desperate to part of the white race so bad. They even bleach their skin and use plastic surgery to look more white.

Take a look at finns. They look eurasian mongoloids, not attractive. They look like they have down syndrome. It's downgrade for white, not beneficial.

They eat dogs

They look like retarded weasels and misceganation creates the hapa monstrosity

>tfw we will never be free of beta WMAF degenerates on Sup Forums
b-but she is so trad I-I'm not like a coalburner, her IQ, based! Amount of fucking racemixing and mongrel kids I see in california is unreal, fuck all of you

Do you really want your children to have flat faces? The reason Asians are considered the least attractive race is because of their flatness. Flat face, flat chest, flat ass, no curve, tiny dick, flat personality. Asians are cute, but not attractive. Only horny and desperate white males go after Asians.

Think about your half asian son. He will be inferior, undesirable, and effeminate

>another roastie chimp out thread

>Is there a particular reason to hate Asians in this time and age?
pic related

>but Asians are top tier,
Lmao. As someone who is surrounded by Chinks everywhere I go, no. Asians are fucking awful. They are rude, arrogant, greedy, selfish, sly, and they are non-White. The last point is the most important. They all have to go back.

so do most nords, it's a sign of ayranhood apparently

Because they know East Asians are superior beings that are the upcoming leaders of the world.

Deny it all you want, faggots of Sup Forums, but the rest of the world is full of decadency.

Even now, while trying to shit on East Asians on any board, this whole site is owned by an East Asian who could just close it at any given moment.

It's really entertaining for me, as an East Asian seeing the West going down.

Nah dude, you are going back, to your former mainland.
Australia is Asian territory.

>east asians
never heard of them

another fucking /r9k/ faggot, listen you dip shit, you will not terra-autism-form this board you pathetic sack of human waste

Australia is the White man's land. Was uninhabited by humans prior to Whitey planting the flag. Similarly, Turks must go back to Central Asia. Anatolia will be European again.

East Asian are very conformist that's and they work well in a monoracial society. They should not mix.

this guy get's it

There are only two things I hate. One is racism. The other is niggers.

>have some of the best societies in the world.

So move to China or Vietnam, Schlomo. Or better yet, back to Israel and leave us the fuck alone.

In the remote chance this isn't just fan fiction, your parents may be upset because they want their grandchildren to look somewhat like them. That way when they're walking around in public people don't have to wonder if they just adopted some third worlder.

Marry a nice Jewish girl like your mom tells you.

this is a typical low quality post by a taeyeonshitter

>East Asian seeing the West going down
just wait gook, I takes a lot for us to chimp out but when we do we go all out
youtube.com/watch?v=NjJqpig4yGA
>thousands of years of war
>doesn't think it will happen again
You are retarded

>Asians are top tier
KEK

sneaky souless dog eating insectoids

oh no they eat food!

"and have some of the best societies in the world."

Uhh. Where? South Korea and Japan have some of the highest suicide rates in the world, and don't even get me started on China. Where exactly, OP? The only thing asian's have got going for them is their fuckable women

>wet fantasy of your typical Sup Forums guy

Ayylmao

I don't even bother to list all that shit that you have brought to yourself to speed up your demise.
You know it all too well.
And nothing will stop this process.

>they are smart as fuck and have some of the best societies in the world.
And the least empathic people on the globe. Watch any gore thread on b/ or /gif it's always the asians in any asian country that run someone over and keep driving... at slow speeds

Here's your (you) dogs aren't food Chaim

For the love of Europa, don't have mixed kids. Your children will be effeminate half-castes, your wife will be a nagging materialistic bitch, she will turn ugly fast (don't believe the Asian women age well meme, that's copious makeup and plastic surgery), her family will hate you for being a white piggu, your family will see you as a loser who couldn't get a white woman, society will be laughing at you behind your back. Just don't do it.

>I just found out that a lot of my uncles, aunts and cousins apparently hate/resent me because I have an Asian fiance, apparently it's bad that I "couldn't find a proper white girl"
They want you to date within your race so that you can continue the white race. They don't hate asians, just race mixing.

empathy is for cucks and has led to the downfall of the west

>oh no they eat food!
>man's best friend is food
kys
>And nothing will stop this process
unlike you faggots our country is chucked full of guns, you might not go down soon but your ass will be gassed eventually gook

Marxism has lead to the downfall of the West. Empathy made Whites value their own people.

That's because those videos are from China where there's a fucking law that says that if you harm someone that way, or if you help someone like that, you need to pay their medical bills for the rest of their lives.There's people who live off that in China. That's why you have so many videos of dashcam footage of guys who come to a complete stop to avoid hitting a pedestrian, and the pedestrian still screams and hurls themselves at the windshield, they are attempting to do insurance fraud

What percentage of advancements did east asians contribute from 1900 to 2000?

I bet you go around trying to tell everyone only asians can assimilate into white culture

>empathy is for cucks
Alright let me hit your daughter or wife on the road and keep driving or better yet let it be you. There's certain levels of empathy you have to have to not end up being the next postal nutcase.

you're totally not a loser in real life.

marxist propaganda
empathy is a beta emotion that leads to destruction of civilization, this is why marxists (you) rely on it

>there's a fucking law that says that if you harm someone that way, or if you help someone like that, you need to pay their medical bills for the rest of their lives.
Thats fucked

wow you must be a genius or somethin

Refer to my previous reply Larping faggot

feminized beta "men" detected
>dude im like so deep and empathetic n sheeit

Asians are fine, but at a distance.

>Majority of inventions between 1000-1500 CE were arguably majority East Asian. Nowadays, majority of inventions from 2000-present day are East Asian.

>why do racists hate other races

>why is a circle round

ROASTIE MAD
ROASTIE HANG SELF

it's the same story

>I pretend I'm a psychopath on the internet

wooow wowowowow

youtu.be/OL9dvRJyhC8

no empathy is the norm, empathy is a jewish emotion that infiltrated the minds of westerners

Even Asians don’t want millions of white people moving into their countries using resources at the expense of their countrymen. Why is this so hard for left-fags to understand?

There is not. I married an East Asian woman myself. There is literally nothing wrong with it, even if you are full on White Nationalist. The only people who get upset about this are just jealous because they are stuck with Tyrone's Arbys leftovers.

Empathy is literally what makes whites white. It's a white only emotion. Congrats, we're boxing you up and shipping you to China.

>I like watching about psychopaths and then pretending I'm them on the internet
Guess you're going to go jerk off to some Ted Bundy later

empathy is a recent invention by jewish infiltrators to topple the west and it's working

I cant even tell if this is a meme or if people are srs anymore. Ive seen this argument so many times I believe people unironically believe this.

Also NO HAPAS allowed.

So happy I'm not swimming in rolls of White fat. White woman are a disgrace to White men and need to be replaced.

>Australia
>white
Either you’re retarded or I’m not understanding your Chinese very well

I don't

Are you retarded? Have you ever even read a book written by a white person who wasn't JK Rowling? Empathy and higher thinking go hand in hand, they're white only attributes. Go back and look at that family tree, boy, grammy fucked a nigger somewhere.

>White woman are a disgrace to White men and need to be replaced.

>HONORARY
Those are the Japanese, every other chink and gook on that continent deserve to get exterminated, fuck all those dog eaters.

You know her relatives hate you for being white?
Why don't you go ask them what their problem is?

You just lump all racists to be similar to your family. It's not that she's Asian, it's just that you're a cuck and won't get a beautiful white girl.

>yfw you realize you are the root of all the problems in your culture

Lots of these people drive Japanese cars and use Asian-designed and manufactured everyday goods. They don't hate them. It also has to do with WW2 if you're anywhere in the USA, deep seated hatred.

I'm sorry but that won't happen. You're just projecting your insecurities.

All those graphs are made by whites people
Obviously they’re going to lie to preserve their weak little egos

fucking exactly. Japanese girls aren't fucking black guys in college for 6 years and then expecting a ring. and Asian women really do age incredibly slowly, OP is just a jackass. oh and their societies are 100x nicer than ours because they don't have arabs and africans.

>Implying Arabian, Indian, East Asian philosophers never existed.

No, comfy living that allowed time for lazy rich cucks to brood about the meaning of life because john and steve were plowing the fields for 18 hours a day. Notice whites hadnt have any noticable philosophers until the 1700s, and before that it was the philosophers during Golden Age Greece and Rome.

empathy is a liberalist cuck emotion, societal cancer

>an award made by whitey given to whiteys
Really activates deez nutz

No hate,
Most women have developed to be pure garbage.

all these posts are made by non-white people in white countries
obviously they're going to lie to preserve their weak little egos

>racists hate Asians?
>hate

Funny way to spell impregnate

koreans, vietnamese and chinese are rather closely related to japanese

Erasmus, Galileo, Copernicus, Machiavelli, Abelard, St Francis, fuck you man I could go fucking on. Empathy is whites only, but it must be tempered or we get exploited.
>inb4 muh buddha

What, you think we hate asians more than black people do? Ahh, another fucking moron who has never been outside. There is a reason that asians are chosen to be the victims of black crime almost as often as other blacks are chosen. Entire songs are written about it. It's common knowledge among blacks that if you want to rob or hurt someone, aim for asians because they're the least likely to fight back while simultaneously having great stuff to steal.

They're not Japanese tho.
The Japanese was exterminating chinks and gooks way before the second World war.

Fuck off cuck, gooks are for betas.

> (((you)))

>I want my obese 34 year old coalburner all to myself

you can have her.

because despite their intelligence, family values, and racial purity, they are too collectivist and will vote democrat every time

Lol and ur fucking a gook hahahaha

this
I would rather have a sexually experienced white woman than a fucking disgusting gook virgin

You think these kinds of women just throw themselves at anyone? You are mistaken. You have to be a man, have your shit together, and be free of degeneracy. Only then you can try, but it's not easy. Much easier to slip it into some sloppy White bitch and get Tryone's aids though.

jokes on you, dumbass (:

Then you are epitome of beta.

>haha
>you have a young delicious asian pussy
Wow, what an insult. Yellow fever BTFO forever

you're both beta and you're both posting kiked jewish poz

I spot multiple Jews in that pic