BASED BLACK MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=bhy-NvXt0-U

Holy shit how has this man not been lynched by the black community already?

This just popped up on youtube for me and I think it's worth a view, change it to hooktube if you really don't want to gib any shekels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbccGbPKwok
youtube.com/watch?v=oXN6JHKfYsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone else seen this?

yes.
We saw it on election day

no the video i posted dummy

maybe ill delete the thread and change the pic so its more clear that im referring to the video and not the gif, i just thought it was comically related

I knew that...

why are you stealing the dude from /ptg/s shtick without the comical filenames? pretty rude desu

yes. because its confusing. I confuzedd

its too late, you're here now. watch it

i waited at least 13 mins in case someone was actually gonna watch it

I'll raise you a BASED BLACK WOMAN.

>Black Woman Destroys White Privilege Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pbccGbPKwok

Message for the We Wuz Kangs

youtube.com/watch?v=oXN6JHKfYsw

alright im in

>mr steinberg

ok its getting real, now we've got a thread going

I watched it. Shit like this makes me question blanket racism and hating all blacks but it's too dangerous to have an open mind when it comes to niggers. Best always be ready because the majority will chimp out. Outliers always exist and it's a shame that you have to cut the few good to remove all the bad but it's worth it in the end.

oh dont get me wrong, i hate niggers too. i even grew up in an upper middle class town and my high school was 60% black, i was literally a minority. (just trying to point out im not just """ignorant""" i have wayyyyyy too much experience)

My main point was how have this man not been crucified by other niggers? Just lack of exposure?

goddamn both BASED af

thanks anons

Probably but also they're points are anecdotal thus irrefutable.

even though we don't have them here, my heart warms when black bois find out the TRUTH

>Stealing anything from the newfag redditors in /ptg/
Kys

fucking kek. did he say "they got jewed" 2:50

watch the based black woman that posted
she literally talks about jews controlling the media

I wish I could relive everything leading up to the 2016 election. Mother of God... the good times.

There are a lot of black conservatives on youtube most just have really small channels so you don't hear about them.

im having a great time going down this rabbit hole, now im actually glad i made this thread

thats what we need to promote. niggers getting mad at jews would be great

it would never catch on, but it would be funny to try. ive been suspended on twatter so i wont be much help