Re:Creators

He is supposed to be a good guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoYhAzlJ77A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know exactly what demographic this is appealing to.

They'll rewrite Hikayu's virginity back in right?

Wouldn't making a fan disk make her into a different version of herself like Altair is of Shiro?

We have to protect her.

I want a Hime happy end. She's just so endearing that I want to cheer for her despite inevitable failure.

You mean inevitable impregnation.

Calling it now, ending is giant moon baby

I hope Mila rapes the fairy in S2.

IF ALTAIR GETS FUCKING zaSHUNINA'D or SLAINE'd AOKI WILL BE PUT IRREVOCABLY ON MY SHITLIST

Nah, he likes big tits just like his creator.
I opposite to Yuya, who likes them small and flat, a patrician taste if you ask me.

say goodbye to the cafe

Ending where Blitz adopts Altair and they live a happy life together where?

Try again

Mamika = Madoka
New boy = Yurio

chib

Is that an Adventure Time reference?

>Yuya
>winning the Meteora-bowl
No.

Is that from the same guy that did the Metchin praying with food around her pic?

>tfw never got to try Mamika's curry nor the hime burger

I'll be real, this show is setting itself up to become something really special. They've done some sublime work with Altair this episode. Give it a solid finisher and we're set.

Metemariora.

RIP Altair

Hoshikawa "God Empress of Mankind readying to unclothe herself for her Prince-Consort." Hikayu

Hoshikawa "Fight the Xenos, Purge the Heretics" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "The second coming of Wu Zetian" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "I've slept with more men than Catherine the Great, but that won't stop me from annexing your lands" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "Wishes she had more orifices like Theodora" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "Virginity is a power limiter, Elizabeth was a moron" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "Conquer the Milky Way like Reinhard von Lohengramm" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "Cuck Yang Wen-li by taking Heinessen behind his back" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "She cries but she takes!, Maria-Theresa 2.0" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "Bringing Antony down like Cleopatra with her imperial wiles" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "Himiko has got nothing on me" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "Altair is a Moorish Arabic name and I am Isabella of Castille" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "Polish King (Female) Jadwiga" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "I'm like Sumika except I pilot the Ship of State" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "How many divisions does Madokami have?" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "The so-called Malvinas are rightful British clay" Hikayu

Hoshikawa "I am Empress of the Milky Way, Vega is my consort and you must submit Altair." Hikayu

G O D
E M P R E S S
H I K A Y U

What's with all the metal in that setup. You don't expect a thing like that in the lore of a librarian alchemist. Not that it doesn't look cool.

I think she may have kinda ruined three floors with that spell.

B E A C H E P I S O D E

How braindead does the audience need to be in order to accept a popularity indicator as a spell?

Special crossover spell.

He is from the Anime Original Ending.

I want to punch moeblob over and over and then join her creator in raping her.

Why doesn't she just fly.

It probably has some other uses.

It's a Mario reference.

She got the power via implication, by proxy

Pouty Koura Ayano.

Can Saitama beat Altair?

When is Marine killing herself?

No.

Mamika tries to help Hime. Gets sworded.

Blitz tries to help Hime. Gets a hug.

SETSUNA-CHAN NO TAMASHI
IM GONNA SAVE HER TAMASHI

If she starts bringing the sass into the main show I'll be eternally pleased. She's a really shy fluffball.

Oh, but I didn't imply that, especially when their scenes have been removed. I'm just stating his taste.

Cute couple. Cute height difference. Cute bullying.

It's a shame because Yuya and Meteora have much more chemistry that Soda and Meteora.

Is Hoshikawa used goods?

I just hope they won't imply some shit with Soda, that would only add insult to injury.

So when are we gonna talk about the naked shark scene?

What happened?

Why do you hate Marine?

Ugly chest padder.

It's written as part of the meta crossover where characters from different worlds and media meet each other.
Shouldn't be so hard to write such a plot device into that.
See pic related, which is probably 10x more meta than this show.

I don't really have a reason, I just like bullying her.

The past user doesn't exist.

I don't know, but his taste sure is terrible.
Just look at what gets at the cafe

There are tens of thousands of them.

Sexually?

And looked what he drew afterwards. If he thinks he has done a great job with the characters, he is worse than Hiroe.

I think this show would be better if Alice was an aggressively sexual lesbian.

This faggot's the real villain in this scenario.

Because she was raped by dragon dicks.

He did reuse the pocky scene for Meteora and Selesia after all.

>anyone getting any meaningfull ending
>With this director
Be happy if they somehow resurrect Setsuna, so she can cuck both Hime and Soda with some random mob.

yfw Hoshikawa has to attend normal high school with Souta. Hoshikawa falls for him in a cliche manner but Souta doesn't want an airhead eroge character. She'll be forced to wear regular school uniform.

>director writes the script
That's not how it works.

Why do you all seem to dislike Ei Aoki so much?

user is probably just memeing because Aoki took control over the last original he worked on.

>>Altair told Blitz not to participate in the final fight after hearing his thoughts. That's the first noteworthy good thing she has done in the series. That hug was sweet, too.

>I think that was actually a translation mistake. What Altair says is:

>"だからこそ。。。だからこそ君は最終気仙に望むべきでわないと思う。"

>To my understanding what that actually translates to "Because of that... because of that, I do not believe you desire [my] ultimate goal."

>Basically that entire dialogue is Blitz admitting he knows what Altair's up to, but saying he's on her side because he feels like he has to protect her, and in response to his honesty Altair admits she knows he won't help her in the end because that isn't what his secret wish is; it's why his eye twitches right after she says that and the drawing his pistol was a fake out to the audience (to make us think he's going Mamika's route). What she's actually doing is letting him go and they're parting as enemies on good terms.

>This is hinted at pretty heavily in the scenes leading up to it as well: his flashback shows that as much as Blitz loved his daughter, he still knew he had to shoot her to save the world, so even if Altair is a surrogate daughter he'd still wind up making the same choice; also in his introductory conversation with Sho he remarks that it's obvious one should try to get their wish granted instead of seeking revenge, which contradicts the idea he would help Altair destroy the world in an act of revenge.

>だからこそ。。。だからこそ君は最終気仙に望むべきでわないと思う。
>"Because of that... because of that, I do not believe you desire [my] ultimate goal."
This isn't quite right either, especially since a part of his transcription is just flat-out wrong. What she (literally) says is that Blitz doesn't need to wish for a final battle, which on one hand could mean that she thinks that he doesn't need to participate in the final battle, and on the other that Altair sees that Blitz doesn't desire what she does.

>The chance of Altair getting Slaine'd

But for real him moving the confession scene 4 episodes back was a great decision we should give the guy credit for.

>だからこそ。。。だからこそ君は最終気仙に望むべきでわないと思う
I don't understand that much also, but here's my translation of it.
>"That's why. . . That's why I think you should not desire to die last" or maybe "That's why. . . That's why I think you should not wish for the final decision."

Because, the last decision maybe shooting Altair, and of course, Blitz might die in the end too, last.
>SOMEONE SHOULD GET FIRED
>FUCK AMAZON

The exact literal translation would be something like
>Because of that... because of that, I do not believe you need to wish for a final battle.
But yeah, pretty much.

>watch Aldnoah Zero
>watch Erased
>watch Kado the Right Answer
>watch re:Creators
Kill me.

He is a hack. Running exposition over character faces or food scenes is lazy. Reusing scenes from your old shows is disgusting. He isn't doing any fucking job as a director. He deserves to be blacklisted, I hope he will never have a chance to ruin a show with promise.

Butcher fucked off himself, it's not like Aoki would have the balls to actually hijack something.

Well, he's pretty mediocre, makes scenes where the characters are emotional turn out memey
youtube.com/watch?v=uoYhAzlJ77A
made terrible decisions with Aldnoah

Not the reason why he gets serious hate but he also removed some moments in R:C like Yuuya and Meteora scene, hime crying, hime taking the Mamika damage and rebuilding herself

Do not dick the daughteru.

Wait, was Soda's confession supposed to happen even later in the show?

Around this episode based on hiroe's script

Well, what I was referring to is that after Butcher fucked off he took control.

But on that topic, Butcher didn't want to do anything with super robots at first and wasn't too hot on Aoki's and the producers' ideas, then he got offered to write Kamen Rider and fucked off because it was a great opportunity.

Meteora's robes are so fluffy. I wanna cuddle her up and undress her slowly, cuddling her more and executing this process repeatedly.

So is this a Nanoha in the making?

Charon transformation into a robot any time now.

>dude clearly says "sup with him"
>even i know this, with 0 moon knowledge
Did they hired some hindu with google translator?

>Aldnoah
Fucking hell a lot of old emotions are coming back.

So her eroge is a topseller, no wonder all of the male creators knew about her.

Every male creator in that room has called to her which is why they felt so awkward

I want to masturbate and fill her hood with semen!

Did she wore herself out for money?

She could also get heart shaped pupils.

At least with Hiroe, you'd get entertained by the action and craziness. Here, infodump hell.