You are my brothers the anglosphere is fucking amazing

Do you think of nothing but Anglosphere all day long?

Soon

I am moving to Britain as soon as it is possible.

Yes

The only one of those I feel remotely close to is Australia tbqh

America is completely different to us culturally, always has been

Canada is America lite

I have no idea what the fuck is going on in NZ

Someone owns the farm house inside of this castle. My ancestors were the original owners and I hope one day I can become rich enough to own it.

team anglosphere reporting in

I'm very much down with Anglosphere being the basis for a Trump + Brexit geopolitical commitment, but there seem to be some downright stary-eyed daydreamers.

Hail the Anglosphere.

in threads like this, some small words of remembrance for south africa should be spoken

Americans kind of feel the same way, not about brits because most of us like them but Canada.

Our half brother is such a fucking cuck it is embarrassing. Also a shit ton of it's economy is depended on the USA.

At least it's not Mexico

America isn't part of the Anglosphere. We don't want to join the united states of 56%, thank you.

>tfw you will never live in the castle that generations of your ancestors were born in

Honestly I've always been slightly confused as to why America is included in the "Anglosphere"

Get off our dick

My wife is American, I lived there much like us. Don't shit on our anglo brothers

:(
feelsbadman.jpg

America lite is awesome though; all the consumer goodness you've come to expect from America but with a fraction of the spree killings.

All parts of the Anglosphere have something going for them.

It's always been one of your main Dominions you've wanted to get back.

America has never been a dominion.

Americans aren't Anglo at all though. Your wife is influencing your opinion I think.

I love all my brothers

I have no idea what's going on in NZ either. Rugby and adventure holidays, I think.

We love you here in Leafland too my bong brother

agree but south africa has always been more dutch than anglo

Technically not, but it would have been on par with them, and roping it back in was one of the Millner/Rhodes crew's main objective with both the League of Nation and the UN.

>what are the founding fathers

I piss on every single one of you
Gibs money now squarehead

THE FIRE STILL BURNS ϟϟϟ

Yes America was founded by people of English origin but it quickly became a country with a tiny English minority.

>Would have

That says it all.

Anglo union of fascists would own the planet

Do you not?

No it didn't. It's still majority English and British

We all Muslims together

Americuck here, leave me out of this faggy shit. You anglo fucks have set the stage for all of these problems. Kindly fuck off.

we don't need spics like you desu, its why they are building a wall. i hope you starve on the other side

Subversive colonisation from Asia by the boomer-jews at the cost of everyone else. Country is fucked m8s.

Holy shit please tell me this map is fake, New Zealand can't be that bad can it?

Yank-Lovers have serious stockholm syndrome.

You love in the United States of America mate.

it's so frustrating
if we came together we could take everything so easily
nothing could stop us

>You love

We link the anglosphere by arctic train.
>in before deep arctic trench
lead car is shaped like a cuttle fish. the train dives.

Why are you such a freeaboo?

what did he meant by this?

shalom brother

PRAISE BE TO THE ANGLOSPHERE!

I really despise the pro-American sentiments Brits have. I think we should be more educated on our recent history and see through the lie that is the special relationship.

How long until Aus and NZ manup and remove that shit stain of a union jack from their flag? It is twenty-eighteen.

>Live in part of NZ which is more than 80% white.
Feels good man.

>not Rhodesia

I'd like to love in the United States with you anytime

It's the current year fallacy
C'mon leaf your better than this..

(((anglos)))

You believe the actions of America during Suez, the Falklands war and the troubles were acceptable?

We already had a vote on it you fucking leaf. The keep the current flag side won the vote.

When they take out the union jack they replace it with a FUCKING LEAF!

no one likes anyone's government you dick
I like (some) american people though

colon three

That looks 10x better than the imperialist colonial shit they have now.

i would post but i know the USA is not welcome anymore

add in ireland, and cleanse all spics, nogs, poos and mudslimes, hen we have a deal

friendly reminder that the state of Hawaii still somehow has the union jack when Canada doesn't

I've no problem with Americans as individuals but the vast majority aren't Anglo-Saxon. You're the one that took objection to my belief that the special relationship was and continues to be a lie.

based

the nords wish they were us

Are you a nigger or a jew ?

>imperialist colonial shit

Want to know how we know you are not white?

Love being the Brazil of the Anglosphere

>add in ireland

Do you even know what Anglo-Saxon means? Lets add in half of Africa too since they happen to speak English.

The ashes of all these fires in your picture are still warm. They only need the right leader in the UK to reignite them.

Right now we have a weak woman, and a balding communist child to choose from.

its really a geography thing. Geography-wise, probably about 70% of the territory of the America is Anglo-Saxon Majority. Our Coastal Cities are where all the dindus and spics and meds are. The heartland has always been Germanic and Celtic, and will be forever.

that's never stopped us before

>Germanic and Celtic

Anglo-Saxons aren't just Germanic and Celtic though. We're our own group. Germans and Irishmen aren't Anglo-Saxon.

neither
show your flag

Build yourselves brothers.
Convince those who can be convinced.

Spread the word.

And in every moment of your spare time learn to be better spoken, more articulate - craft your words into weapons of war - the word is divine, it is holy. Learn this language well and turn it against the scum that currently flounder in seats of leadership.

Fuck Anglos
t. Anglo of German heritage

You're not Anglo because you happen to be born in this country Hans.

brother we are on our third strike mosley and powell

in what matter?

do we really need to be teamed up with emus and l*afs

anglo saxon is a bit of a meme though
british dna has changed little since anglo saxons came to britain
we're still mostly ancient briton
hence why irish people look very similar to us and you often can't even tell the difference

This. Fuck Anglos, everything bad in the modern world can be attributed to filthy Anglo scum. The new world should abandon its senile old father to his piss stained bed where he belongs and forge our own destiny. Leave that shitty little grey Island to the Pakis.

No more brother wars

Anglo - AUS?

English speaking Africans you say!

I love my fellow anglos, but something needs to be done about Canada.

More like 'forage your own destiny'. Fuck are you gonna be without modern agriculture?

Away away, we keep our island in our minds.
At night we name every star, we know where we are; we know who we are (who we are).

Pacific Islanders are memetically British.
Their blood is salt water too.

they are cain and need to be dealt with

The people that inhabited Britain and Ireland during that time weren't worlds apart in terms of looks Paddy. I wouldn't joke about that when it equally applies to Ireland.

OP is a cool guy ;)

You're not an Anglo you dirty kraut