Where the FUCK is the second episode??...

Where the FUCK is the second episode??? Get your shit together raw cappers!!!! This shit fucking aired several hours ago already!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ballroom_anime/status/885801105770164225
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or your just too retarded to do some proper research for why things don't work they way you want

> Episode 2 got pushed back because of a special event going on during its original time slot. We should be getting it on the 16th 1:35AM - twitter.com/ballroom_anime/status/885801105770164225

>your
Calling other people retarded.

Please...little grammatical issues in a for me non native language doesn't compare to mister "muh episode" up there. Then again some sort of damage control was to be expected, not digging exactly deep there

>this new

If you want to start calling people names, then expect violent responses in return. Name-calling was completely uncalled for. You could have been more polite. But no. You wanted to be mister Internet tough guy troll.

He is right though, you are retarded.

Stop same-fagging.

My sides, of course the fucking fujoshit is not just new enough to have no idea about when an episode should be up to download, what board traditions are, but also has a short temper and throws a hissy fit as OP post, and have absolutely no arguments.
I hope you will enjoy your inevitable vacation and never come back.

That Tsukihime neck, though...

>fujoshit
How is Ballroom fujo?

Cute try.

What?

How about you go learn some proper English first.

>Oh god I'm BTFO'd hard, let's spout some more shit, maybe I won't look retarded
Please, entertain me more.

I see, you're just shitposting.

Why are you so triggered, mate?

>tumblr defense force, assembly!
Golden.

What the fuck does that even mean? Your English is so bad, I can't contain my laughter.

I'm not even sure what is funnier with you.
Your retardation, how you're implying my English is in any way bad, just because you're so new to the board that you don't understand shit, or the fact that you're trying to copy my posting pattern, because I hurt your little fujo heart so much with it, and you can't even think up a proper insult.
If you're not comedy gold, nobody is.