Is this the worst voice acting for a main character outside of hentai in recent memory?

Is this the worst voice acting for a main character outside of hentai in recent memory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sN6JuzCDtOQ
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=38908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't her VA a relative newbie or something?

Yes. It's still cute though. The main problem though is she's also in a boring-ass show.

She was in a shitty idol group.

Get on my level

She already appeared in Star Driver.
Learn the difference between newcomers and amateurs.

I don't get it, Sup Forums is shitting itself over her voice. I watched it and it's not even notable one way or the other.

I remember the imouto from Denpa Kyoushi had some idol voicing her that couldn't voice act worth shit.

post proof

>1994-03-03
How's the weather in March?

Ah sorry, my bad. It's not her birthday tomorrow, it's the birthday tomorrow of one of the show's other VAs. Don't watch the show so I don't know who is who.

There was that short anime about some old video game.

Momo something. That was bad bad

Wonder Momo

youtube.com/watch?v=sN6JuzCDtOQ

Just to get an idea.

That is actually awful.

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=38908
She's an actual VA with a standard bio. Voiced a few recurring characters but no lead roles so far.

That looks like a hentai.

Her work reminds me of the imouto from Sket Dance

Only now that you mention it. She lacks any expression other than excited and 'that'. She's as dull as most of the generic talent for most anime dubs and jap games. But it's not as noticeable as THIS She's not even trying to keep her voice, 'anime-like'. It's like hentai english dub tier.

Acting is an international trade. People are gonna be listening to you from anywhere as long as they're interested in the media. Anyone who's heard enough of anything could tell you when they pick up something that doesn't sound natural. Except the Chinese. I swear that ReZero dub just made it sound like everyone was mad at each other. Fuck your stupid language.

Not kawaii uguu enough for you?

Yeah, I really don't mind characters sounding like normal people for once and not "muuuh moeeee, can you hear iiiiit, kawaiiiii desuuuuu~"

It's mediocre but watchable. I guess I haven't watched Gochiusa enough

The problem is her lack of ability on top of sounding like an amateur, retard.

What an asshole.

>lack of ability on top of sounding like an amateur
Not him but you're being redundant

She is an actress
She voiced character with few lines

Everyone, post characters which were only work for their seiyuu:
Rento from Stella C3bu
Tall jew from GJ-bu
Kon from Soredemo
Naru from Barakamon

Her voice reminds me of the voice acting in Ghibli movies, comfy and not exaggerated.

This but it doesn't match the way the character looks in certain scenes. She doesn't sound excited when she looks excited and so forth

>not exaggerated
It seems like you don't understand that the problem isn't that she sounds normal but that she doesn't act

Akko from LWA was worse.

Check your ears

I did hear a bit of her on the first episode before dropping this shit hard. It's wierd. It almost sounds like they're using shitty audio equipment for her lines. That's what i thought when i watched it but you're telling me that's just how she sounds?

Not mc but the little sister of Bossun was awful.

I think the most famous would be that VA who was the lead in Mysterious Girlfriend X. Sadly, given that she was mainly an actress, it appears she doesn't appear much in stuff these days. I'm not even sure if she's still active.

There's also that woman who voiced Yui in Lucky Star.

>Kon from Soredemo
Didn't she have more than one role? They were all bit roles, though.

The what?

Her performance seemed shaky at first but after ep2 I like her

I liked her fuck you

I actually find the not "anime-like" voice a great change and breath of fresh air.
Now if only I could find JAV or hentai that doesn't have the female sound like a dying dog for 30+ minutes

In her defense, she improved significantly in episode 2 to the point where I only think I was conscious of it because of how awful episode 1 was. I'll be interested to see if she's markably better by the end of the show or not.

>Different
>Bad
No. Also the show itself is good. It's another example of how anime can make literally anything interesting.

She actually sounds like a teenager instead of a 25-year old doing their best impression of a toddler.

There's also the guy voicing the intelligent, nihilistic and with wicked sense of humor MC from Youkoso whatever, who didn't really sound that good, but I guess, at least in that case you can make the excuse that it reflects how detached the character is supposed to be.

>Rento from Stella C3bu
FUCK

the girl from kimi no na wa is also a newbie but she was pretty good. This girl just sounds like she has a really bad cold.

She voiced Mavis in the japanese dub.

Impressive amount of shit taste in your post, user

Exactly what I was thinking.

Isn't Mone more of a live-action actress than a VA?

all the more reason

Ai Maeda, Kino
Anna Shiraki, Alvis in Last Exile

Like half of the cast for Texhnolyze

Eh?

I actually really like the voice, granted it doesn't fit for the character or the anime, but i'm sure in another character who's a drier character and is intended to act in that manner.

I like her voice as well only because it's different. I wanna hear her moan.

Ι kinda like her natural voice its a nice break from all the typical anime voices.

>I like shit voice ACTING because it's different

Go back to english dubs