ITT: the O MY RUBBER NEN moment of its respective series

ITT: the O MY RUBBER NEN moment of its respective series

That moment in the Saga of OP where he sucks every dick on earth in 1.2 seconds, rivaling The Flashes time by .4 seconds.

TL Note: O, MY RUBBER NEN means asspull.

What does "O, My rubber nen" even fucking means.Is this fucking duwang?

O, MY UNLIMITED ABILITIES

Jesus fucking christ. What is togashi even thinking? We legit have chrolo kurapika and gin who can copy fucking abilities or steal them like wtf?

O MY FINAL FORM

And he even has affinity with all types of nen.

O MY 100 PERCENT

YuYu Hakusho is filled with this shit

O MY DEMON ANCESTRY
O MY SWAMP ALGAE
O MY ANCIENT TREES

Togashi never learns.

That was when she snuck into an office to get info on Izuru? How was this an asspull?

O MY UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS IS FASTER THAN GATE OF BABYLON

I didn't know HxH came back. What's happening now?

I get to be a titan, you get to be a titan, the fucking wall gets to be a titan, everything gets to be a titan.

o

my

rubber

duck

O, MY NEO ZEON...!

O MY MINDHACK

O MY TIME WARP

O MY HAKAI

O MY SWORD OF FRIENDSHIP

O MY EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE NOT SSB TRANSFORMATION, WHICH FOR SOME REASON DIDN'T ACTIVATE DURING THE ENTIRE YEAR I SPENT FIGHTING BLACK WHERE HUMANITY WAS BROUGHT TO IT'S KNEES YET AGAIN OR WHEN MY MOTHER AND WAIFU(SEEMINGLY) DIED

Nothing about this is an asspull.

Since when were you under the impression Bleach had an O moment?

O MY ABILITY TO MERGE WITH THE UNIVERSE OUT OF NOWHERE DESPITE MY BODY BEING DESTROYED

O MY MIND IS ANTHACK

That was foreshadowed.

you wish

O MY DEVIL POWERS

>O MY YANDERE LOVE

OH MY AIYO

O MY ZENO BUTTON

>Toyocuck immediately intervenes when someone posts ''O MY HAKAI''

Like clockwork

O MY OCEAN DREAM

*koffs your serum*

O MY NULLIFY EVERYTHING ABILITY

O

>armin didn't die even though he became a piece of meat

Really updates my software

I've started to read hunter x hunter, but the art just seems bad, should I instead watch the anime, or continue reading it with the sort of janky scans?

I see this posted constantly. What is the context? Why is it such an asspull?

I'd like to know this as well as I don't follow whatever series it is from
I do know the meme is used to indicate asspulls though

I never really got what is about Hunter X Hunter that supposedly makes it stand out among your typical shonen, when it commits almost as many of the typical sins of the genre.

Read the manga, but do not read some janky scans of the serialized release, track down viz scans

as a manga only, what happened to "I can only use my chains on spiders?"

>typical sins of the genre

I know this is bait, but please do explain what "typical sins" it commits

It wasn't part of the (now destroyed) big three, making it popular among hipsters.

*anime only

That's just chain jail you dumbass.

>(now destroyed) big three

One Piece is still good though?

when?

It's more intelligent than typical shonen trash. I'm not going to say it's brilliant before every one of you einsteins come by and act like all literature is below your mental level, and sometimes it does pretend to be smarter than it actually is, but there is plenty of cerebral thought by the characters.

And it's the only one still going, so it's not exactly a big "three" any more

Well that's dumb. All of his chain abilities were stupidly overpowered, I was assuming they all had strict conditions to compensate

the only thing "rules".
all other types of shounen have nakama power up asspulls.

Holy shit.

Chrollo, Kurapika, Ging, Meruem and Leol

>Explaining everything that happens during fights in every detail
>"Ha-hayai"
>"Nothing personnel" characters who can beat everyone without breaking a sweat while looking as edgy as possible
>Power levels
>Training arc bs to increase said power levels
>Tournament arcs
>Power of friendship
>Power-ups

>shonen
>genre
Is the average Sup Forums poster this uneducated?

O MY WA MO SHINDEIRU

these are more cliches than they are actual sins, i actually like tournament arcs myself

The "genre" is referring to action/fighting in general considering the subject of this thread.

Doesn't his steal chain only work during Emperor Time? And doesn't Emperor Time shorten his lifespan?

APPARENTLY

O' MY SEVEN FLAME DORAGON

HAKAI

"shorten lifespan" and "drains stamina" are the dumbest fucking limitation for overpowered broken abilities and can easily be handwaved away with "determination"

O MY ADAM OF DARKNESS

O MY ENTIRE SERIES

>One Piece
>still good

O MY FACEPLANT NEN

O MY SOUL-SPLITTING RELIC

Kurapikafags will defend this

The reason asspulls are so common in Shonen is because it's easy to come up with a very strong villain and then write yourself in a corner when you don't know how to have said powerful villain be defeated

u stupid lil bitch, just look at what happened to kira when the arrow pierced him, he got a power up. Now if the arrow pierced the stand it would get even a bigger one. Also that was was the point of the last fight

O MY ABILITY TO CHANGE EVERY FUTURE

Has there ever been a bigger fuckup than O MY 41-DIMENSIONAL CHILD

Not a Jojofag, can someone explain this apparently egregious asspull

Giorno is in general a huge Mary Sue, he has like zero flaws and is the golden boy with always the right solution to anything and in the group of gangsters he's in he goes from ''new person nobody trusts'' to ''leader everyone follows'' in the span of like five chapters
At the end of Part 5 he gets the power to literally nullify everything. Any ability or any attack gets cancelled no matter how powerful.

This isn't a rubber nen moment.

It was fucking stated like 10 chapters before that the one that gets the arrow first would win the fight.

I wouldn't say ging "copied" it in the same sense as the others.
The boxer on greed island did the exact same portal punch thing.
It seems to be a basic emitter technique.

This, who doesn't fucking like tournament arcs?

O MY PERFECTLY REASONABLE IMMORTAL SOUL, NOT JUST IMMORTAL BODY

He asked why GER is an aspull (you can bitch about the ability all you want it isn't an asspull) not a complete summary of why you don't like Giorno as a character user

>then he turns out to be the weakest anyway

Why do you keep remaking this thread

Kenshiro being OP is a constant so I don't really know it counts

FUCKING STOP WITH THESE DAILY THREAD

O MY SAMEFAGGERY

To be honest everyone reading this knew he would pull something like that.
He was letting himself get killed while chanting "Wonderful, wonderful" throughout.
It was obvious he wasn't gonna die from that.

Darby

O MY ANY OF MY FIGHTS

O' MY EGAO

I've seen people said at the last blow of the N'doul fight he used timestop for a fraction of a second to get to him first. I'm not convinced tho.

still on the boat