Did you guys notice the increase in shareblue shills ever since they got b& from r*ddit...

Did you guys notice the increase in shareblue shills ever since they got b& from r*ddit? Really sounds like they are getting desperate too, the quality of their posts is declining while the frequency at which they are posting is increasing. The creatura meme is already dead due to how trash it was and they are back to petty anti white posting.

QUICK REMINDER

>Do NOT fall for (((their))) divide and conquer plans.
>Do NOT reply to anti white posts.
>Do NOT reply to anti "e-celeb" posts.
>Do NOT reply to BLACKED posts.
>Do NOT engage shills.

>DO report and sage shill threads immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945699040020361216
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/961107350475149319
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/960756011903668224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meh, their energy is low. Other boards have the pol rebellion hitting them. It's in their stickies.

No. JEWISH SHILLS use shareblue as a scapegoat.

Theirs a difference? Jews created dnc and shareblue. It doesn't matter the shell, it's three card Monty.

Yes theres a difference and if you don't think so that's because you're a JIDF shill.

Jews blame the CIA instead of Mossad.

They blame the FBI instead of Mossad

They blame the deep state instead of Israel

They blame Soros instead of the Rothschidls and Israel.

It makes a HUGE differnece

To be fair, I doubt anyone could be high energy when they are being forced to post all day on an imageboard full of people they disagree with. Sometimes I feel bad for shills until I remind myself that they most likely get paid to do this shit.

Shareblue works for Hillary which in turn works for Jews. It's all connected.

excuse me, but PIC RELATED is not low energy.. keep your guards up

Shareblue isn't still active. JIDF from time to time will use a ukraine vpn and post a shareblue article for plausible deniability, but 99.999% of the shills are from Jewish NGOs, Israel, and other zionist organizations.

Tell me more about the JIDF.

lol Gas the Kikes, Race War Now!

it's gotten worse and worse user
and again, they'll either stay long enough to become one of us or leave in disgust
all the Sorosbucks in the world can't hide the truth forever

SEE.

YOU PROVED MY POINT>They blame Soros instead of the Rothschidls and Israel.

YOU PROVED MY POINT

Theyre all Jews. It's the forest for the trees.

Nope. If you aren't specific and you just say it's all the same thing it's because you're a kike shill

It’s not shill it’s literally just shitskin, they are mad at white people who talk witouht out being censored here and this free speech hurts these shitskins so they try to get back at whyty by being subversive and attacking our figureheads and movement

Why does the Rothschilds have such an interest in a chinese cartoon image sharing web portal? What has Sup Forums done to be on their radar?

Because this board is the last bastion of open discussion on the internet and it's so powerful that it can help change peoples' perceptions and change their realities. It has the power to elect Presidents and to stop false flags.

Whats wrong with nigger hate threads? Those are the best.

>Do NOT reply to anti "e-celeb" posts
Only one I take issue with. Calling out e-celebs for anti-whiteness or pro-jewishness should be fair game imo. Fair and honest criticism is usually easy to distinguish from paid shilling anyway.

>t. JIDF.

I post this in every e-celeb thread

lel you can smell the histrionic desperation in their shitposting

I agree with the user though, that shit is hilarious.

Attacking Sup Forums by sending an army of shills sounds extremely counter productive. Arent they losing agents every day to the vast amount of redpills being thrown around on this website? Are they literally too indoctrinated and brainwashed to swallow what this board hands them?

Some e-celebs are shills and cucks but some of them are very much OK and some shill threads are about bashing every single one of them as if their ideas were all the same. To me it sounds like the jews are getting annoyed at the fact that some people are able to jew money out of people who just want to hear someone tell the truth on youtube.

This. A lot of discourse happens here because of how uncensored it is and all the different viewpoints. It's nothing but constant debate with people strongly disagree, that strongly forms your political views. On leddit you stay in one sub like /r/thedonald or /r/politics and you only see pro trump or anti right wing content with no debate

We need to take back Sup Forums comrades

Back to shareblue

All the e-celebs that regularly discuss politics that you see posted on Sup Forums are controlled opposition zionists.

SEE. YOU CANT EVEN HIDE THE FACT YOURE JIDF.

ITS SO SAD!!!

Props to a leaf for posting this thread. Most leafs i see are obama cock smokers.

They have made the signal to noise ratio here so bad that there is no longer a cohesive culture. This place is no longer capable of direction or making new memes. Cripplechan was neutralized by other methods.

>elect Presidents and to stop false flags
reminder that these things actually happened. Sup Forums also bombed terrorists

He's even using a nazi flag lmao. Only shills use memeflags to hide their true identity, that's a known fact.

The only ones on your gay little infographic that fit that bill are cernovich, loomer and milo. Spencer only ever said that shit as a gotcha to expose Jewish hypocrisy.

Oh, and how could I forget that Sup Forums came up with a urine based fanfiction that the deep state used in a dossier in order to remove the president that Sup Forums helped elect.

KEK

You're a shill!

Spencer is a Jew

Enoch is a Jew

The Alt-right is pro zionist

Nehlen supports israel

Jared Taylor supports israel

ITS ALL A PSY OP

Are there any non kike e-celebs? Alex Jones cant possibly be an israeli agent.

lol, I'm pretty sure Nehlen supports nuclear war with Israel.

Alex Jones gets threatened by Mossad for discussing certain topics. His life and his family's wellbeing is more important than talking about israel to him and I don't blame him.

kys

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945699040020361216

lmao all he had to say was "Its OK to be White" but no, you gotta sprinkle some SJW glitter on the post with "I support Israel".

Fucking pathetic.

You need to get your autism checked. Hes just saying that as a troll tactic. It was faggots like you they used to ruin cripplechan. Now you faggots come over here to shit up this place too.

No. He was tweeting about being happy that israel deported africans.

EVERYONE KNOWS that if Nehlen was /ourguy/ he would be tweeting about OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

>Some e-celebs are shills and cucks but some of them are very much OK and some shill threads are about bashing every single one of them as if their ideas were all the same
Agreed. I always try to consider the strategic pros and cons of individual e-celebs on a case-by-case basis. IMO we should evaluate the usefulness of e-celebs in the context of whether or not they serve a valuable role in the normalfag -> redpilled information pipeline (as opposed to whether or not they are 100% /ourguy/) and offer conditional support and criticism from there.

He's close.
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/961107350475149319

That's not close at all. He's a zio cuck.

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/960756011903668224

They are not only here on /pl/ they are crawling all over CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and the rest of the MSM's Youtube pages.

Like fucking roaches.

He's called out the hypocrisies of "Israel First" conservatives. He's voiced his disapproval with giving aid to Israel while we have problems here. That he is open to Israel's continued existence and doesn't openly advocate for its extermination does not make him *A ZIOCON PSYOP*

Besides, you don't have to agree with literally everything an e-celeb says for them to be useful to our goals -- the awakening of white consciousness across the West and a reasserting of our will against our invaders and subversives.

>our goals
THATS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU TRY AND COLLECTIVIZE THIS BOARD. THIS IS A DECENTRALIZED PLACE TO TALK ABOUT IDEAS. NOT TO WORSHIP RETARDS WHO TWEET OUT Sup Forums MEMES AND JEWS PRETENDING TO BE WHITE NATIONALISTS

Also, he's not even happy in that tweet -- he's basically merchant posting
>oy vey ya gotta get outta my country goyim

The goal of Sup Forums is to save the white race, you sperg. Check the meme flag and get fucked.

This. People flipping out as soon as an e-celeb says a single thing they disagree with are not useful to the redpilling of normies.

Quick shill tip:
>If it's anti Nazi or nationalist, it's from a plebbiter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No point

The way I see it, this place is a big meme circle jerk but before the redditor invasion the taste was good and the quality was good. There is still some good shit that happens on here though... just more piss to sift through.

It's the cost of success. Sup Forums was an actual force in the election, idk how big the impact was, but it was noticeable. The memes are dangerous and after the attention the success in the election cycle drew, we have all sort of shilling from organized outfits and but hurt lefties coming here to try to spoil our fun in their rage, plus the folks pretending to be lefties for fun.

All in all, this place was always an ocean of piss, so it's just like upping the difficulty level I guess, but there are indeed shills who are political enemies.

Useless.

It's not even paid shills. It's really sad leftists who do it for free.

hahahaha not at all. Same kikes, same washed up arguments and lack of humor, different day.
they don't even try anymore, they just shill their own shitty threads and hope a few anons take the bait. really puts their desperation on display if nothing else

You sound triggered.

How so?