The First Human On Mars Will Not Be A White Male

Think about it Sup Forums. Everyone is so against white males accomplishing literally ANYTHING now.

>Nasa prepares detailed mission plan and presents to public.

>Despite possibly diversified crew, people quickly point out pilot/commander is white male.

>Nasa attempts to explain members are chosen by very stringent criteria.

>critics scour all military branches for pilots with similar credentials.

>Why not THESE pilots??

>Nasa, and possibly even pilot HEAVILY protested against.

>Pilot may even feel compelled to step down.

The first human on Mars will not be a white male, just because they're a white male.

And it's fucking bullshit.

If it isn't a white male it'll be a Chinese male. It's not going to be some shitskin

Thought they shipped them off already...

The first human on Mars won't be an American. America is an unserious, nigger country.

It'll almost certainly be a genetically engineered Chinese bugman. There's probably teams being developed or already born and being raised for the it

this. they will be irradiated test monkeys.

we should want darkies on mars. beings born there can't return because they'd adapt to the lower gravity

China can't build ships with a straight hull; let alone a spaceship.

Elon Musk will step onto Mars and immediately do a reddit AMA

> Ayys see a nigger on Mars

>pilot/commander is white male

Your premise is wrong because the ship will be so automated, that it won't matter whose in charge. Which means that NASA will probably not send white people at all.

>first catastrophic failure resulting in numerous dead bodies rotting on the red surface of mars.

>nasa
>mars

Pick one, it’ll be space x doing everything from now on

I happen to agree

by the time we put a man on Mars there'll be no white men left

We always use monkeys in space first.

>be flat earther
>realize this might be a ploy to deport niggers to bumfukt "mars" Brazil or something on secret plantations.
>realize this is probably better than a real rendition of gay niggers from outer space in 100 years

>upset about NASA not sending white people to Mars
>forgetting this is a one way trip
Sometimes Sup Forums doesn't have its priorities in order, NASA and Elon Musk are playing the long game.

good one

>implying that white men want to go to mars which is already colonized by (((them)))

If a private company gets to Mars first, it will be a white male (who earned the position on merit.)

If NASA, count on a crew of shitskins who die on the way there after a crew member accidentally leaves a hatch open.

This. They can go have their mars colony, and we can reclaim earth. Not like they'll survive long there, and if it was white colonies there'd be a quick push to "diversify" them.

No white men means no Mars, Ahmed.

>If it isn't a white male it'll be a Chinese male.

This. NASA isn't going to S-P-A-C-E while its being run by D-I-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y.

>NASA
>implying any government entity in the west will ever accomplish thing again

private companies like space x will still employ individuals based on merit. they have to whne they dont have tax farming ot rely on

Of course not. There's few enough of us as is, we don't need to send people that might have some value on a one way mission. Niggers can be the first to die on another planet, no skin off my nose.

Space X wins Mars race. Sends primarily white men, women, and asian men.

What are talking about, the first human on Mars is likely to be Elon Musk because, if I was him, there's no fucking way I spend all my life improving space tech to not achieve something like that. If he dies before hand his will is gonna state his fucking body be put on a rocket to mars.

Its a one way trip.

>USS Diversity sent to the redskin planet
>experiences failure, saved by whiteman in an office cobbling something together

>gook
>not shitskin
???

The real red pills :/

The First human on Mars will be a white man, 100%

heck I might even bet money on it.

....no its not lol

>Mars will be the last planet white people set foot on
gg wp

> chinks
> people

WHY DID YOU TELL US THIS
YOU FUCK

how fucking ridiculous is it that she just refuses to touch it. chinks have no soul

The last time America tried a diversified crew for diversity sakes it literally exploded in Americans faces. Cost taxpayers a shitload of money and embarrassment. Every school broadcast this shit live. Of course they never said, hey we tried to put a woman in space for the sake of it or a nigger in space for the fuck of it but we all know.

This is a fever dream spawned by your pathetic persecution complex.

Good, we need to keep the white people alive, let the others go die.

A mission to Mars or something as equally important would be 110% merit based. The crew would be 75% white 25% Asian, maybe a pajeet.

No other race would come close to passing the psychological and emotional requirements.

now that they have the blueprint you loud mouth anglo dumb fuck. Do you know how I know you're anglo... because you're an autistic loud mouth.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT CONSIDERING THE LIKELYHOOD THAT (((THEY))) WILL NOT WANT (((THEIR))) OWN THERE FIRST?

Women would be better astronauts and they refuse to bear children anyway.
They use on average 30% less O2 and food.

Is now the time to start a slavs aren't white argument?

Bingo. It never happens.

we should start advocating for sending all non whites to space. white ethnoplanet when?

If they send in a second set of rocket boosters for the trip back home so they can escape the Mars atmosphere and gravity then maybe. Kek. Bring a launch pad too.

The flag of the landing nation might also cause quite the stir. But I guess it can be done if they send in two rocket ships to mars back to back and the second one carries the return home kit. But if its all done in just one space faring vessel I'll be very impressed.

If they let some dumb black bitch go with just to step on mars I personally promise to put the bullet through the head of whoever makes that decision.

>it'll be a Chinese male. It's not going to be some shitskin
Just contradicted yourself there

This

Guarantee you Elon Musk will be the first man on Mars

like they smoke some 420 ganja w€€D

But how will the non-white man pilot the craft?

There's a reason no non-aryan white men have stepped foot on the moon.

They'd crash into it otherwise.

Why does the guy in the middle has "dick" written on his suit

The first manned mission to mars will be a private corporate one, not NASA

>everyone

And by that you mean random kids at your school and people on social media.

Nobody cares, go play outside.

Who cares? The first should be a chimp just in case.

You think its possible human DNA has already been to mars. Like a skin cell left behind on a component on a rover or some shit?

uh-oh...

Because that's his name?

only in burgerland do you see people litterally being called "penis"

ONLY RACISTS DON'T WANT WHITE MALES TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS.

We plan on sending all of them.
One way trip

How triggered are libshits gonna be when the first man to be on Mars IS actually white

>NASA
>implying NASA will ever do fucking anything ever again when all they've spend the last decades on is trying to look at a random asteroid and having American astronauts go to a shitty old space station on transportation that isn't even American made.

by the time mars travel is possible America will be full of nothing but stupid brown Mestizos

China will be the first to mars with its genetically engineered super Aryans

Their funding keeps getting cut. They come up with these outstanding proposals that get shut down because of a lack of funding so their forced to do simple, less revolutionary tasks.
Every now and then they do something really great, like a sky crane.
Right now they're designing drones to fly on the moon Titan. But it hasn't been approved and won't be if they don't have money.
They also have a sub idea in early stages.

>send mixed crew to mars
>black man
>wheel chair woman
>fat man

Fat man gets hungry 20 mins into 4 month flight and tries to eat crew. Manages to eat other leg of cripple because can’t float away fast enough whistle black man floated faster to get away. Manages to get control of situation and nearing the descent they jettison fatty because excess weight will cause craft to crash. They crash anyway because woman was driving, she’s also Asian. Cripple pilot can’t get out of burning craft because no wheel chair ramp was installed. Black man runs away from fire like it was alimony payment but forgets to wear helmet and suffocates like arnie from total recall.

>mars mission complete

Privatize space and it won't fucking matter.
Who dares wins.

it will be a nigger. Digits confirm

all non-whites will die in the radiation belt, leaving the white master race to be number one super first time mars lander

>implying SpaceX won't get to Mars first

>This is one small step for a bixnood
>One giant leap for bixnoodkind

You just explained why worst Korea's first astronaut was female.

And so what? I know it won't be me so it doesen't matter to me who it is.

>checked and kek'd

Yes, surely sealing three women in a small capsule for three months is a good idea. Nothing could ever go wrong by putting three women in an enclosed space for three months. No emotions would flare up. It would be completely perfect. Meanwhile if you put a group of men together on an exploratory mission, they bicker and in-fight and nothing gets done. That's why all the explorers during the age of exploration were women and they had all female crews.

Because there are so many black astronauts out there... Who are they gonna send, Ben Carson?

No, we sterilize those things hard to prevent contamination, then they spend three months getting blasted with the same radiation we use to irradiate canned goods. Any organic molecules would have completely denatured to the point of being not human by the time they get to mars.

*spic
Spic by population, nigger by culture
>tfw you'll never be European

this book is predictive programming

This guys 2 year old son just died, yikes

this one is our fate if the jews win

>modern race relations; extrapolated to the year 5million

forgot pic

MOAR

The first human on mars will be chinese.

>former NAACP president and next governor of Maryland
God no

whites have been on mars for decades you naive faget

>telepathy
Who the fuck thinks this is remotely realistic.

>tinted eyes peer into the darkness
Something's not right here.

Who gives a shit. Just claim to be otherkin or convert to a minority religion.

better wake up white man

the hell the jews have in store for us is almost beyond imagination

It'll be a nigger that rapes his companion.

What's really going to suck is if white people really are the descendants of colonizers from the Pleiades, and then one day the progenitors come back to visit and see us getting shrekt by Jews and Muslim orcs. How embarrassing. It'd be like leaving your kid in charge of the house for a weekend, but he ends up just getting high and watching with glazed detachment while strangers burn the place to the ground.

history is cyclical, not (((progressive)))

as you can see here

Actually if it’s something like WiFi hooked into the brain then it is possible. Fly by wire beings. It’s not that different than bacteria communicating by light or chemicals. We already have working prototypes which allow paralyzed people to communicate. We are a long way off so far.