Kizumonogatari III

Was it possible to not to have a massive boner during this scene?

Did they get subs out for this? Haven't checked Nyaa in a while.

Yea subs are out m8

Only if you are gay

When the entire theatre around you is laughing, it's difficult.

So, yeah, sure.

Its easy when I skip the entire scene for being boring as fuck.

that's cheating.

this movie made me realize first that cat was best. But that arragi was a fucking retard prick for what he did to shinobu and would have likely ruined cats life down the line with his retardation.

Crab is the perfect garbage human for arragi to completely ruin

Funny how p3 made me realize cat is worst girl.
I'd rather watch araragi dialogue with snake than her.

Yeah since my dislike for cat overrides any lust that her body causes.

>went back to the fight scene
>thought I saw something
>go back frame by frame
>mfw

BAT PUSSY CONFIRMED

Go buy a barbie doll, fap forever at that crack.

No, not really. You are just perverted fuck mate. You know, you gotta resist your urges but instead that you are being like a vile animal.

What I really wonder is why she had that negligee under her clothes

Because the author willst it.

Are you trying to make fun of me for pointing out an interesting detail?

I still don't understand why Araragi didn't end up being with Hanekawa.

Bakemonogatari's harem-shenanigans would have been impossible in that case.

Hanekawa is literally perfect, both mind and body. I can't look at her without feeling deep sadness that such perfection can never exist.

Difficult when best girl is around

Cat's life was already ruined before Araragi even got to her.

Shinobu not wearing panties was an interesting detail 8 years ago.

Are you bitter about something?

I guess anime needed its own shitty unneeded trilogy ala hobbit with disappointing 3rd part after seeing p1 18 months earlier.

Okay, just making sure.

hello neogaf

They explained it in the Tsubasa Tiger that Hanekawa wears a mask and suppresses her true personality and Araragi found that fake and creepy.

>having boners with anime
Gay and faggot, fucking kys.

Is that really a sole reason?

If you aren't a fucking elementary school boy then yea

Because one, she's a huge cunt, and two, he puts her on a pedestal which would be an unhealthy relationship, and three, because you have shit taste

I was already disappointed since I knew Araragi would pussy out. Still got a laugh out of me though.

the most erotic non-h i've ever seen

It's not even the main reason. He doesn't think he's good enough for her, all the other stuff that's said stems from that.

All this movie did, was just reaffirm how much Bat is best (even though I read the novel). Not that Kabuki, Mail and Owari did not already confirm this. Araragi also agrees.

i want to gangbang cat with Sup Forums

Kizumonogatari is only good if you read the book
(also same for any other gatari)

Nice picture

There was a jump in the stadium where you could see Kiss-shot's butt when she landed down on the stadium ground.

Literally, only because Araragi was still a beta so he said yes to the first girl who asked him out which happened to be Crab.

Crab, herself, said that she expected Araragi to reject her because prior to Crab asking out Araragi, some people in school thought Araragi and Cat were already going out.

Araragi holds Hanekawa to such a high plateau, he just dismisses his chance with her outright and just goes with Crab because Crab is the one who initiated the relationship.

ive run out of spooks

>no BDrips

Gonna wait

Kizumonogatari III - Reiketsu-hen v2 (1080p Blu-ray 10bit DTS AC3 AAC FLAC)

Aheeeig

No commie no dl

Are you actually retarded?
All that is out is the BD rip.

Is commie out yet

Same goes with Shinobu really. Kiss-Shot outright confessed her feelings in Route X and Araragi still did not catch on. He even thought that Shinobu might be happier in her full form and return to her life as a vampire then being bound to his shadow in Owari, even though just prior to those events Shinobu chose him above Seishiro without hesitation.

Araragi is not the brightest. And his denial has always been obvious.

That's his main character trait, denial. That is why Ougi gives him such a hard time

Don't worry about him, he's just envious that he doesn't have Eagle Eyes.

>Commeme

I so want this OVA in 5000*4500 resolution or something.

I'm not gonna blame him for that. He shouldn't just gloss over that chance, even if he doesn't think Shinobu wants to part and doesn't want it either. It's a sort of due diligence for their relationship.

He ended up with hitomi though. One of the reasons why I like this series is, because they don't take the typical route for most things. Any other anime would be Neko X Arraragi.

You'd have a point if Kizu came out first. Bake came out first and the MC ended up with the "basic bitch" character as usual.

He's in love with the Hanekawa that wears a mask knowing full well that's not how she really is.

>the Hanekawa that wears a mask
That's the one that puts him off.

Like the other user said Araragi believing that she deserves better is the underlying reason though.

>You'd have a point if Kizu came out first.
Good point. I watched it mostly in chrono exept for reitsu hen though.
>Bake came out first and the MC ended up with the "basic bitch" character as usual.
It makes sense though, because she was more aggressive towards Ararragi when she decided that she wanted him. Crab girl pretty much told him that she was down to fuck while himekawa was too shy to tell the tard what she really wanted out of him relationship wise.

Quick! Bee is telling you to ride her mercilessly! What do you do?

Tell her I heard there were some middle schoolers in trouble the town over and continue on with my day.

>saw this in theaters
>this scene comes on
>every dude in the room has a boner

I get the logic, it's more that characterizing the MC as a such a fucking weirdo but then having him end up with the normal one as usual will always be sorta weird to me.

What was the stuff called again?
Neonicotinoid?

Only if you have a crippling Inferiority Complex like Araragi does

Not interested in Koyomi's sloppy seconds.

Kaiki thick sperm will keep crab life from blowing

he's a loser?

You might be able to say that if not for the hordes of girls fawning over him.

The thing is, nobody understands. Even Nisio himself.

This is way too self indulgent to be erotic, really.
The entire point is ridiculously drawn out self-indulgent pseudo-eroticism without payoff.

It's a brilliantly directed scene.

Sure, but every single Cat arc outside of Kizu is boring as shit.
Especially the Tiger, I cringe every time I think about rewatching, because I know I'd have to go through that shit again.

Because Nisio wrote Bakemonogatari first.

But the fact that she wouldn't was very much made a fact after Mail

Thought Tiger was pretty solid. Wingman Cat in the Sodachi stuff's my favorite appearance of hers so far though.

Do you have the LN quote/context for that? I see this posted every now and then that Araragi finds its disgusting/creepy. Those are pretty strong words considering how much Araragi likes Hanekawa and considers her a friend.

To me it seems like:

1. He's kinda scared of her in the same way her parents kinda hate her. The mask she puts on as a person, AKA who Araragi sees in Kizu is just too perfect of a person. The Kizu movies and LN make it pretty clear that he can't believe someone like this actually exists, and that she's more of a monster than the exorcists.

2. Stemming from that, Araragi also puts her too much on a pedestal. She's his saviour, first and probably best friend. As well, she's an object of his lust, as his first encounter with her is literally her panties. All of this kinda put getting together aside... until he meets Senjougahara and gets with her first.

3. In contrast with Gahara, Hanekawa's mask is super apparent. There's such a huge contrast between the way Araragi holds the conversation with Gahara in episode 3 of Bake(before meeting snail) where she breaks down and points out all of her flaws. Compare to Hanekawa in Kizu where Araragi can only basically worship her.

I think if Hanekawa didn't have so a perfect mask on(i.e. who she is after Neko:Shiro) and went after Araragi, he wouldn't say no. Even in Nise Gahara is scared that Hanekawa can take Araragi from her.

bat is best though

How did we go from this

to this?

Never happened. It was an anime-only delusion.

Wherever I go, I must rape.

Ask her to clarify since that could mean multiple things with her.

I didn't, maybe my dick is finally dead
I laugh at this scene though

Post more Ougi. She's so cute.

Can't wait to post Ougi BTFO images after the August show.

I fapped to an Ougi doujin on sadpanda last night
shit was cash

Predictions for Shinobumonogtarai? Plot summary reads:
"It's chic to go saving a girl who has nothing to do with you every once in a while." Female students from Naoetsu High School have gone missing one after the other. When the mummified bodies of the girls are discovered, there's a very distinctive marking left on the napes of their necks...? Koyomi Araragi, now a first year university student, goes on the move to track down the culprit! The curtain opens on Monogatari Series: Monster Season!

Nisio is going to pull another fast one and it's not actually going to have Deathtopia visit, or be a vampire at all.

I had the most autistic fedora wearing creep sitting next to me in the theatre giggling like someone was strangling him the entire time. I stayed limp to say the least, let this be a warning to all those who aren't sure if they want to see anime in theatres.

Shinobu Mustard will be about Snail in the same way that Mayoi Jiangshi was about Bat.